Your rituals are empty oaths you neither understand…
你们的仪式只是些空洞的誓言, 你们既不理解…
nor live by.
也不施行
The Great Architect speaks to me.
伟大的造物主与我对话
He is the balance where my deeds are weighed and judged…
他才是权衡我所作所为的法官…
not you.
你不是
Knight of the East…
东方骑士…
hear our judgement.
听着我们的判决
Well, they’re not watching you anymore.
好了,他们不再监视你了
I’m telling you, it’s safe to go to her.
我告诉你,现在可以去找她了
They think she’s dead.
他们以为她死了
If l disappear or change my routine suddenly…
如果我消失或者突然改变习惯…
they might wonder why.
他们会问为什么
You know who you’re gonna turn into, don’t you?
你知道你会变成什么样吗?
That boring old bugger in the pub that nobody wants to sit beside.
你会变成酒馆里那个没人理的无聊的老家伙
‘Cause as soon as he’s had a few drinks, he goes on and on…
因为他几杯酒下肚,就会唠唠叨叨…
about the girl that got away.
说着走掉的女人
Do you want to live the rest of your life like a ghost?
你想下半辈子活得象个鬼一样吗?
No.

What I want is to go to her.
我想去找她
But at the slightest hint that she’s a live, they will spare no expense
可是只要有细微的一点线索说明她还活着, 他们都会不惜一切…
no expense and no trouble.
不惜一切代价
So I stay… and watch them.
所以我不去…我能看见她们
Alice! Alice!
艾莉丝!艾莉丝!
Come in, darling.
进来,宝贝
Coming, Mother.
来了,妈妈
Get up.
起来
Get up! Come on.
起来!来呀
Good night, sweet prince.
晚安,亲爱的王子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!