You said they was clean shaven and their clothes was neat.
你说他们衣着整洁,胡子也干凈
Yeah, right. Well, they weren’t no criminals then.
对啊 好,那就不会是犯罪了
I mean, they weren’t the likes of the Nichols boys.
我是说,他们不象尼克罗帮会那样
They was unusual.
他们不太寻常
Perhaps even official.
甚至有可能是政♥府♥官员
What are you gettin’ at, Annie?
你想到什么了,安妮?
Maybe we could go with the papers.
也许我们可以去找报馆
Get paid for the story, you know.
靠那个故事赚钱
“Where is Ann Crook?” That sort of thing.
“安柯洛克在哪里?”之类的
The papers are always desperate for things bad about the government.
报纸最喜欢说政♥府♥的坏话了
And it’s a mystery to boot.
这可是条有趣的秘闻
It’s not a bad plan. What do you think, Mary?
好想法 你觉得呢,玛丽?
I’m thinkin’ we should talk to that inspector, the one at Polly’s funeral.
我觉得我们应该跟菠丽葬礼上那个侦探谈谈
Oh, fuck me, no!
噢,该死,不要!
If we go to the papers they might hurt Ann or do something to her baby.
要是我们告诉报馆, 他们会伤害安或者她的孩子
What, worse than what’ll happen to her in Whitechapel when she sprouts teats?
能比她在怀特伽坡卖♥♥肉更糟吗?
I don’t know for sure, but l think we’re better off talkin’ to that inspector.
我说不好, 不过我觉得我们最好和那个侦探谈
Lord, you are young after all.
天,你终归是太年轻
Four bitches. That’s what I thought.
四个婊♥子♥,我猜就这样
You only paid for one bloody person.
你只付了一个人的钱
They’re my guests. Guests?
她们是我的客人 客人?
Well, let me welcome your guests.
好,我来欢迎欢迎你的客人
Go on, get out!
起来,滚出去!
Go on, get out!
起来,滚出去!
Get out of here, you bloody whores! Go on!
滚出去,该死的婊♥子♥!快滚!
When you have four pence…
等有了四个便士…
you can come back with your ladiesinwaitin’, Your Grace.
再带您的侍女们回来,夫人
Oh, shut up!
噢,闭嘴!
Ow!
噢!
Back to work, then.
那就干活去吧
Well, let’s try and stay together. You know we can’t.
那,我们试试看待在一起 你知道我们做不到的
Then stay good and clear of Nichol Street.
那就去尼克罗街好了
Come on!
快来吧!
All right, Annie? Ehh.
还好吗,安妮?嗯
Bloody bastard.
该死的畜生
How’s your head? Oh, very funny!
头怎么了?很晕!
Hyah!
驾!
Boo!
嘣!
I didn’t frighten you, did l?
我没吓着你吧?
I been lookin’ for ya.
我在找你
I been lookin’ all over for ya.
我到处找你
You been looking for me?
你在找我?
Not for me. On behalf of my gentleman.
不是给我自己找,是替一位绅士
A very fine gentleman. He sent me to find ya.
一位好心的绅士,他叫我来找你
Your gentleman sent you to find me?
你的主人叫你来找我?
Oh, get off. I might be unfortunate, but I’m not a blitherin’ idiot.
噢,滚开,我也许不走运,可我不是白♥痴♥
It’s the truth. It’s the God’s truth.
是真的,千真万确
He seen ya. He likes ya.
他见过你,他喜欢你
And he said tonight only you’ll do.
他还说今晚只要你
So he said to find ya, take ya to Hanover Street…
他叫我出来找你,带你去汉欧文街…
where he’s waitin’ for ya.
他在那儿等你
You’re very pretty.
你很漂亮
Go on, then, get in. I’ll take you there.
上来吧 我送你过去
Oh, I almost forgot.
噢,差点忘了
My gentleman got you a present. You like grapes?
我的主人有礼物送你,你喜欢葡萄吗?
Yeah.
是的
Whoa!
哇!
Your gentleman, he must be very refined.
你的主人,他一定非常高贵
Very refined indeed. Get in.
确实非常高贵 上车吧
I’ll take you there. All right.
我送你去 好
Here we are.
到了
I’m like a lady. You are a lady.
我都感觉象个贵妇了 你就是一位贵妇
Your gaffer, does he want anything special?
你的主人,想玩什么特别的吗?
Just the usual, I expect.
就普通的那种,我想
Now, this alley takes you to a yard.
这里,这条路通到院子里
My gentleman, he’s quiet.
我的主人,他喜欢安静
He doesn’t like disturbances.
不喜欢吵闹
What I wanna know, right…
对了,问一下…
is a toff like him, how much is he offerin’?
象他这种有钱人,会给多少?
Here. Two florin.
这里,两个弗罗林
That’ll do me.
够了够了
Let me see ya. Go on.
让我看看,走吧
Down here? Yeah.
这里?对
Straight down. Straight down to the door at the end.
往前走,往前走到头那扇门
Shh.

Shh.

Straight down there, yeah?
这里往前?
Oops.

No!
不!
Bugger off!.
滚开!
You watch your mouth!
说话当心点儿!
Anymore information?
还有什么情况?
My readers wanna know this stuff.. Oh, do they?
我的读者想知道这些…哦,是吗?
Found a piece of leather apron in her mouth?
在她嘴里找到一片皮革?
No, Mr. Best, but if it’s your fancy…
不,贝斯特先生,要是你这么瞎猜的话…
I’d be delighted to stuff your mouth with a piece of leather.
我会很高兴在你嘴里塞张皮子的
Come on, give us a tip. Put your picture on the front page.
来吧,给点线索,把你照片登在头版
Coverup!
掩盖真♥相♥!
You’re supposed to do something about it! This is ridiculous!
你们该有所作为!太荒谬了!
There’sableeding murderer on the loose!
血腥谋杀不受控制!
What about my wife?
我妻子该怎么办?
This is Annie.
这是安妮
Yes. Another of the circle of friends.
对,那帮姐妹里的又一个
Annie Chapman. DarkAnnie, they called her.
安妮查普曼,她们叫她黑安妮
You still say this isn’t the Nichols boys?
你还坚持不是尼克罗帮会干的?
Did the constable show you the leather they found down by the water spout?
巡警给你看了他们在落水管下面发现的皮子了吗?
Could be part of a butcher’s apron.
可能是某个屠夫的围裙的碎片
Leatherapron. Dear God.
皮围裙,老天
We could be looking for a butcher after all.
也许我们根本是在找一个屠夫
I saw her.
我看见她了
This one? Yeah. Last night.
这个? 对 昨晚
I saw her face.
我看见她的脸
Don’t trample over this area.
别破坏现场
Let us see the body!
我们要看尸体!
Come on, let us see! Oh, God.
快点,给我们看看!噢,上帝
There’s your typical Londoner…
这就是典型的伦敦佬…
imbued with the Christian spirit of sym pathy for his fellow man.
满怀同情同类人的基♥督♥教精神
Or fellow whore, in this case.
这里是同情妓♥女♥同行
He’s really out done himself this time, hasn’t he?
他这次干得很彻底,对吗?
He not only severed the intestines…
不但取出了内脏…
he carefully arranged them around the neck and shoulders.
还在脖子和肩膀上排好
I think he’s taken more organs this time.
我想他这次挖出来更多器官
Grapes again. Why grapes?
又是葡萄,为什么?
Only Polly and Dark Annie were given grapes.
只有菠丽和黑安妮有葡萄
Only they were disemboweled in such a meticulous fashion.
只有她们两个的内脏 被如此精确地挖了出来
This ain’t killing for profit.
这不是谋财害命
This is ritual.
这是种仪式
Yeah, but why grapes?
那葡萄是什么意思呢?
So they’ll trust whatever he offers.
这样她们就不会怀疑他给的任何东西
I’ve never fully understood that tradition.
我从没有完全理解这种仪式
They’re for the ferryman…
这是给摆渡人的…
who takes the body across the river into the land of the dead.
他把死者带到阴间
If she don’t have the money to pay him…
要是她没钱给他…
she’d have to wander forever, lost between the two worlds.
她就要在阴阳两界永远游荡
I need to consult a doctor.
我需要请教一位医生
Are you ill, lnspector?
你病了吗,侦探?
A surgeon, to be specific.
确切地说,一位外科医生
The killer removed the victim’s uterus and its attachments.
凶手切除了受害者的子♥宫♥及其附件
My God. He’s out of his mind.
我的天,他疯了
That’s very astute of you, sir.
您很敏锐,阁下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!