Oh, deepest apologies for the, uh, rude awakening.
噢,这么粗鲁地叫醒你,嗯,深感抱歉
I suspect you enjoyed that.
我怀疑你喜欢这么干
I must be cruel only to be kind, as the poet said.
象诗人说过的,良药苦口嘛
Although I would happily wallop you every time you chased the dragon.
不过每次你抽大烟的时候,我还是乐于惊醒你的
Well, I had a sneaking suspicion you might interrupt.
噢,你可能打断了我的一次暗中的侦破
You’ve seen something.
你又看到什么了?
What did you see?
看到什么了?
Are her petticoats saturated with blood?
她的裙子浸在血里
You know, they used to burn men like you alive.
你这种巫师会被活活烧死的
Sometime this evening a bangtail was murdered in George Yard.
今晚某个时间有个妓♥女♥在乔治院被杀了
That doesn’t sound much out of the ordinary.
没什么不正常的
‘Twas the way she was done, lnspector.
作案手法不正常
‘Twas the way the bangtail was done…
杀死这个妓♥女♥的手法…
that cries out for a man of your talents.
要有你这样的才能才做得到
Her name was Martha Tabram. I don’t know what sort of name Tabram is.
她叫玛撒泰波兰 不知道这个泰波兰是个什么姓
It sounds foreign to me.
我觉得象外国名字
This is not what I saw.
我看到的不是这个
Not the woman of your dreams?
不是你梦见的女人?
You sure? Yeah.
你肯定?嗯
Show him. You show him.
打开 你打开
Why do l have to be exposed to this degradation over and over again?
为什么老是要我面对这种丑恶?
I’ve looked at the mess twice!
我已经看过两次了!
Before he cut her throat, he removed her livelihood…
在割断她喉咙之前,他先切除了她的肝…
as a keepsake.
作为纪念品
Gentlemen, we are indeed fortunate today…
先生们,今天我们实在荣幸…
to be able to observe an entirely new approach…
能够有机会考察一种治疗…
to the treatment of insanity.
精神错乱的新手段
It isOh, Dr. Ferral.
就是…噢,费罗医生
I was just saying, we’re here in the hope that you will permit us…
我正在对我的同事说, 我们希望能得到你的许可…
to observe this new treatment of yours.
参观你的新疗法
Well, I wasn’t expecting such distinguished visitors, Sir William.
哦,如此杰出的观众可是超出 我的预期了,威廉爵士
But you’re all welcome, of course.
当然,欢迎各位
I’m ready to begin right now.
我就要开始了
Who is your patient? Ann Crook.
你的病人是谁? 安柯洛克
An unfortunate, Sir William…
一个不幸的人,威廉爵士…
who’s hysterical and violent…
患了歇斯底里症,具有暴♥力♥倾向…
and has severe delusions of persecution.
以及严重的受迫♥害♥的幻想症
Oh, poor girl. Uh, do please proceed, Dr. Ferral.
哦,可怜的女人 啊,请开始吧,费罗医生
Gentlemen.
先生们
We have one tap above…
我们从正前方切一刀…
and one into the left lobe…
左叶再切一刀…
and…
再…
one on the right…
在右叶切一刀…
and this unlucky patient’s dementia
如此这位不幸的患者的精神病…
will no longer takea violent form.
将不再以暴♥力♥形式发作
Thanks to this simple procedure…
用这一简单手术…
we can now permanently alleviate the poor girl’s suffering.
我们就能永久性地缓和 这位可怜女子的痛苦
What could I do? I had to leave the baby with Ann’s parents.
我能做什么? 我只能把孩子放在安的父母那里
Rich man. Thought he was gonna take care of Ann.
有钱人 他还以为自己能帮安的忙
Knew that was too bloody good to be true.
就知道不会有这么好的事
They’re gonna kill every one of us.
他们要把我们全杀光
Who is this Albert, anyway? Who is he?
这个艾伯特到底是什么人?他是谁呀?
Oh, for God’s sake, who cares about Albert and Ann’s troubles?
噢,天知道,谁在乎艾伯特和安的事呀
What are we gonna do? We can’t stay clear of the Nichols boys forever.
我们怎么办?我们躲不开尼克罗帮会的
You know, they say they held poor Martha down…
他们说他们把可怜的玛撒放倒了…
and watched her bleed until she passed out, and then cut her throat.
眼睁睁看着她的血流光, 再割了她的喉咙
Oh! Shocking. McQueen is mad.
噢!吓人 迈昆疯了
He enjoys hurting women.
他喜欢伤害女人
That’s insane. They want four pounds. How we gonna get four pounds?
发疯了 他们要四镑 我们怎么能搞到四镑?
Not with my old cunny. I’d be lucky to get four pence.
就靠我的破身体, 能挣到四便士就很走运了
Oi, oi, oi! Behave yourselves or bugger off!
喂,喂,喂,!说话干凈点,要不就滚出去!
Yeah, you can bugger off..
你自己滚吧
We work, girls.
只好干活,姑娘们
We work the streets harder than ever.
接更多的客
Right? Right?
对吗?对吗?
All right, we can do it here. But hurry up.
好吧,就在这里做 但是要快
The bobbies are fussing us tonight.
今晚警♥察♥在骚扰我们
All right. Gotta get the old man off first, right?
好 先把这玩意儿脱掉,是不是?
Give it here.I’ll put it in myself.Oh,that’ sni–
放这儿,我自己来放进去 哦,很好…
Oh!
噢!
Eh? Yeah, yeah.
嗯? 耶,耶…
Is it in? Of course it is. Come on.
进来了? 当然,来呀
No, it’s not. You got it stuck between your bleedin’ legs.
不,没进去,你拿腿夹着呢
No, I haven’t. Come on, get a move on. I knows it when I feels it.
我没夹 来呀,动一动 我知道,我感觉到了
Oh! That’s mine, Polly.
噢!这是我的,菠丽
That’s my money.
是我的钱
I could pop your eye out.
我要挖掉你的眼睛
Customers wouldn’t mind.
客人不在乎的
They don’t mind if a whore can’t see.
他们才不在乎妓♥女♥瞎不瞎
What’s that?
怎么回事?
What have I got here?
我在干什么?
What have I got here, Constable? Only a little thing.
我在干什么,警官?一点小事
Only a little thing to you, but a great thing to me.
对你来说只是一点小事,对我可是大事
Move, or l’ll bash that smart mouth.
走开,不然我打烂你的嘴
You’re a dead woman.
你死定了
He won’t bother you again tonight. Yeah, that’s right.
好了,至少今天晚上他不会再骚扰你了 对,是的
Look, one for the Nichols. Yeah?
看,交一个给尼克罗帮会,啊?
And one for me. Right?
留一个给自己,怎么样?
Oh. Come here. Come here.
噢,过来,过来
Hey. Shh.
嘿,嘘
Hey, we work the streets together.
来,我们一起干活
I’ll keep my eye on you, love, eh?
我会盯着你的,宝贝,嗯?
Oh, you pig !
噢,你这只猪!
You disgusting pig !
你这讨厌的猪!
Yeah, I’m a pig.
好,我是猪
I’m what’s wrong with the world.
一切都怪我
Be on your own, then.
那你就走你的吧
Oh, no!
噢,不!
You don’t want the company of a pig!
你不是不要和猪在一起吗!
What the fuck are you lookin’ at?
你看什么看?
I slept with you!
我们还一起睡觉呢!
Thirsty?
渴吗?
Mmm.
嗯…
That was the thing that was in my dream.
这正是我梦见过的东西
What’s it called again?
叫什么来着?
Cleopatra’s Needle.
克利奥佩特拉方尖碑
Mmm. Cleopatra.
嗯,克利奥佩特拉
She was a beauty, wasn’t she?
是个美女,对不对?
It was carved 1 ,500 years before the Son of God was born.
这碑是在耶酥诞生1500年以前造的
Mmm.

Six men died to bring it here…
为了把它从埃及搬到这里…
from Egypt.
还死了六个人
May the Good Lord have mercy.
愿我主上帝宽恕
She was like that when I found herall murdered.
我发现的时候她就那样…绝对是谋杀
What kind of monster did this?
哪个恶魔干的?
Woman, I told you. Who was the first to see her?
女人,我告诉你 谁第一个发现的?
You go in. Keep to the streets. Settle back, now.
你过去,守住道路,现在退后
The boys have made their rounds of the taverns and the delightful domiciles…
这些旅馆和住♥宅♥被那些家伙包围着…
that make up this charming little street.
这就是这条美丽小街的现实
Would it surprise you to learn that nobody heard a sound?
你要是听说谁也没听见任何声音 会觉得奇怪吗?
Throat was cut, but there’s no arterial spray on the wall.
喉咙割开了,却没有喷血的痕迹
She was killed somewhere else.
她是在别的地方被杀的
It rained last night, didn’t it? Mmhmm.
昨晚下雨了,对吗?嗯
She’s dry.
她身上是干的
She was brought here in a carriage or something.
尸体是用马车之类的东西运来的
Throat must have been cut in the carriage.
可能是在马车里被杀的
I imagine they stopped it just over there.
我感觉他们当时就停在那儿
“They” ?
“他们”?
“They” ?
“他们”?
There’s more than one, then. Most definitely.
那就是说不止一个凶手了 极有可能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!