I mean it.
真的
There’s a number of mental disorders for which it is necessary…
她有点精神不正常,所以需要…
to remove the front part of the brain.
切除脑的前半部分
Her records indicate that she was violent…
她的记录上写着她有暴♥力♥倾向…
threatening to do harm to herself… and others.
威胁自己…和他人的安全
Does she have any relations?
她有亲戚吗?
No, she’s a ward of the state.
没有,她是由政♥府♥管制的
That’s a lie. Listen to me.
胡说 听着
You’re under arrest. You’re here to assist my investigation.
你已经被捕了,你来这里是协助我办案的
Keep your mouth shut. Is that clear? Sorry, sir.
闭上嘴,明白吗?对不起,长官
Good.

What else do you know about her?
你还知道什么?
All we know is that she was an unfortunate…
我只知道她原来是个风尘女子…
who lived in the Whitechapel district.
住在怀特伽坡区
I’d like to ask her a few questions.
我要问她几个问题
You won’t get any sense out of her.
你得不到有用的回答的
I’m used to that.
我习惯了
Hello, Ann. I brought Mary Kelly.
你好,安,我带玛丽柯莉来了
Do you remember Mary Kelly? Ann, you know me.
你记得玛丽柯莉吗? 安,你认识我的
I’m your best friend in all the world.
我是你最要好的朋友
Go away. Go away. Go away.
走开,走开,走开
Ann, I’m gonna find Baby Alice.
安,我要去找小艾莉丝
I’m gonna take care of her.
我会照顾好她
Alice is laughing to me. Laughing to me.
艾莉丝对我笑,对我笑
Laughing to me all day long.
整天对我笑
It’s all right. It’s all right, darling.
没事,没事的,宝贝
What about her father?
她父亲呢?
Have you seen Alice’s father, Ann?
你看见艾莉丝的父亲了吗,安?
He’s a prince. A prince.
他是个王子,一个王子
A prince! A prince! And I’m a queen.
一个王子!一个王子!而我是王后!
I’m a queen! l’m a queen!
我是王后!我是王后!
How do you know he was a painter?
你怎么知道他是个画家?
He hired us to pose as artist models.
他雇我们做艺术模特
And what exactly does that entail? “Artist models.”
这个”艺术模特”具体是干什么呢?
We stood very still so he could paint us.
我们静静地站着让他画
What’s the matter? You think I was born a whore?
怎么啦?你以为我生来就是野鸡?
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m an unfortunate, not a whore.
噢,对不起 我只是沦落风尘,我不是野鸡
England doesn’t have whores.
英格兰没有野鸡
Just a great mass of very unlucky women.
她们只是一群非常不幸的女人
So, Ann Crook…
于是,安柯洛克…
and the painter became loversis that it?
和那个画家作了情人…是这样吗?
He married her… in a lovely Catholic churchSaint Savior’s.
他娶了她…在一个小小的天主教堂…圣救主教堂里
I was a witness, as a matter off act.
事实上,我当时在场
He married her in a Catholic church.
他在一个天主教堂里娶的她
What doyou think they’ve done to Baby Alice?
你认为他们把小艾莉丝怎么了?
Special Branch dumped her in Bishops gate?
特务处把她扔进了主教门?
Yeah, as an unknown.
对,作为弃儿
But why? When I find out, I’ll tell you.
可是为什么呢?等我查出来,就告诉你
Take me to her. You have to. No, not yet.
带我去找她 一定要去 不,现在不行
I need to know more first.
我还要调查一些事情
Look here, I promise…
看着我,我保证…
that I’ll help you with Baby Alice, but not yet.
我会帮你找小艾莉丝,但不是现在
You gotta trust me on that, at least a little bit.
这件事你必须相信我,相信一点点吧
I do. I do trust you.
好,我相信你
Good.

Do you have little ones, lnspector?
你有小孩吗,侦探?
No. No.
没,没有
A year agoNo, two years
一年前…不,两年…
I’m sorry, more than two years
对不起,两年多了…
my wife, um, passed away…
我妻子,恩,去世了…
giving birth to what I’m told was a son.
生孩子的时候,据说那是个男孩
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Thanks.
多谢
I wanna show you some paintings on the way out, yeah?
我想给你看看那边 墙上的几幅画,怎么样?
Are you gonna take me into the gallery? Why not?
你想带我去画廊?不行吗?
Come on.

Did you see the look on her face? I think she stopped breathing.
你看见她脸上的表情了吗?我觉得她呼吸都停止了
She’s a fright.
她是恐怖的化身
She has cold eyes.
冷酷的眼睛
I feel like someone’s walking over my grave.
我看着她就觉得冷
There’s one more painting I want you to see.
还有一幅画要给你看
You know him, don’t you?
你认识他,对吗?
Those whom Godhas joined together, let no man put a sunder.
上帝使他们结合,无人能够分开
I pronounce…
我宣布…
that theybe man and wife.
他们成为夫妻
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
(拉丁文)以圣父,圣子,圣灵之名,阿门
Sir William Gull, please. Sir William isn’t receiving visitors.
我找威廉格尔爵士 威廉爵士不见客
Uh
啊…
Sir William? It’s lnspector Abberline.
威廉爵士?我是艾博兰侦探
I need to speak with you, sir.
我要和你谈谈,爵士
Sir William is ill. Can’t receive any visitors.
威廉爵士病了,谁也不见
I said…
我说了…
you can’t go in.
你不能进去
lt’s allright, Dr. Ferral. I don’t mind company.
不要紧,费罗医生,我不介意
Have Anna bring us some tea, would you, please?
请安娜给我们弄点茶来,好吗?
Ah, well, I wish l could tell you, lnspector…
啊,好,我希望能告诉你,侦探…
that your story was fantastical.
你的故事很奇妙
Unhappily, I cannot.
不幸的是,我不能这样说
I know for a fact that the prince has a taste in unfortunate women.
我知道王子确实对风尘女子兴趣甚浓
And I suppose it’s more than possible that…
我也认为他极有可能…
he concocted this elaborate deception…
炮制这种精心的犯罪…
to have some privacy while he indulgedin his secret life.
来掩盖他沉湎其中的这种秘密生活
But I know one reason I have for stating…
但我也掌握着证据…
that Prince Edward being Jack the Ripper is just incomprehensible.
证明爱德华王子决不是开膛手杰克
What’s that, sir?
什么证据,爵士?
If you repeat what I’m about to tell you, both our lives are in jeopardy.
要是你泄露了我告诉你的事, 我们两个都有性命之忧
Indeed, lhope for your sake that what l’m about to say…
事实上,我希望我所说的…
will steer you clear of the very real danger you’re in.
还能使你避开危险的歧路
I think I’m well past the point of safe return, sir.
我以为我早就越过安全线了,爵士
Prince Edward has syphilis.
爱德华王子患有梅毒
Not a pleasant state secret, but a vital one.
不是个令人愉快的国♥家♥机♥密♥, 却是生死攸关
Well, then that proves it.
噢,那就证明了这一点
I couldn’t understand why the prince was killing Ann Crook’s friends…
我不明白为什么王子杀了 安柯洛克的朋友…
especially so savagely, but…
尤其是手法如此残忍♥,看来…
he’s not merely killing them.
他不止是杀人
He’s punishing them.
其实他是在惩罚她们
He wants revenge. Don’t you see, sir?
他要报复,您看不出吗,爵士?
No, lnspector, I don’t see.
不,侦探,我看不出来
I’m afraid your wild speculations about the prince’s mental state…
恐怕你对王子精神状态的猜测…
clever though they maybe…
也许很高明,但是却…
cannot overcome the physical impossibility…
不具有足够的医学上的可能性…
of his committing these crimes.
来证明他的犯罪
The disease is far enough along that…
而且他的症状也不太普通…
the prince’s hands tremble uncontrollably.
王子的手不由自主地抖动
He’s very weak, and the killings of Jack the Ripper…
他很虚弱,而开膛手杰克的罪行…
require sure hands and considerable vigor.
却需要坚定的双手和相当的体力
And have you forgotten the most telling fact?
还有你忘了最明显的证据了?
Whatever else the prince may be…
无论王子有多大嫌疑…
he knows little or nothing of human anatomy.
他毕竟对人体解剖所知甚少
Conduct the candidate to the center of the lodge and cause him to kneel…
引领候选人到大厅中♥央♥并跪下…
for the benefit of prayer.
以开始宣誓
Vouch safe thine aid, Almighty Father of the universe…
请赐予庇护,万能的宇宙之主…
to this, our present convention.
给我们的团体
Who is this?
这是何人?
A poor candidate in a state of darkness…
一个来自黑暗之邦的可怜候选人…
who comes of his own free will…
根据本人的真实意愿…
perfectly prepared, humbly soliciting…
精心地准备,谦逊地乞求…
to be admitted into the my steries and privileges.
加入这机密的特殊团体
In all cases of danger and distress…
无论遇到什么危险和痛苦…
in whom do you put your trust?
你都把你的信仰交给谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!