朋友 请你上前表明身分
Advance friend and be recognized
立正
Ten-hut
向后转 向后转走
Right face Rear face
跪下 刷地板
On your knees Scrub the floor
稍息
At ease.
小子 你一个人在这做什么
Hello kid. What are you doing out here all by yourself?
-我去买♥♥酒 -坐下 我还有一瓶
– I’m gonna get a little drink. – Sit down. I got a bottle.
谢谢 军士长
Thanks Top.
我一定得称赞你
I gotta hand it to you kid the way you
揍葛罗维奇的方法 小子
beat up old Galovitch this afternoon.
可惜他们迟早会扳倒你
Too bad they gotta get you sooner or later.
生命就是这么烂 你知道吗
Life’s crummy you know it?
是的 长官 是很悲惨 非常的悲惨
Yes sir it’s miserable. Perfectly miserable.
如果现在有车两卡车
What do you suppose would happen
开过来撞上我们怎么办
if a truck was to come along and run us over?
-我们就死定了 -你最好别再坐在这里
– We’d be dead. – You’d better not sit here anymore.
起来坐到路旁去
You’d better get up and sit over on the side of the road.
你在说什么 我 可是
What? What do you mean I better?
你比我更需要活下去
You’ve got more to live for than I do.
你还得照顾整个军团
You got your whole company to take care of.
你快移到路旁
You move over move over to the other side of the road.
我年纪比较大 死了没关系
– Go on. – I’m older It don’t matter if I die.
但你有你的一生 现在别争了
But you got your whole life ahead of you. Now don’t argue.
-快点起来-不 长官 普威特不去
– Go on get up. – No sir not Prewitt.
普威特决定待到苦果的最后
Prewitt stays right here to the bitter end.
好吧 我们一起留在这里
Okay we’ll stay together.
反正我也站不起来
I don’t… I couldn’t have got up anyway.
我惹了世界上最大的麻烦
I got the biggest troubles in the whole world.
世界级的吗
In the whole world huh?
都是因为爱
Take love.
你曾经见过爱情吗
Did you personally ever see any of this love?
你不明白我的意思
You’ll understand what I mean.
这个女孩
This girl see
她要求我成为
she wants me to become…
-成为什么 -一名军官
– Become what? – An officer.
你能想像我当军官的样子吗
Can you see me as an officer?
可以 我能想像你当军官
Yeah. Yeah I can see you as an officer.
你一定会是个好军官
You’d be a good officer.
你们两个比我有远见
Well you both can see more than I can see.
我不想当军官 我很喜欢现在这样
I don’t wanna be an officer. I’m happy where I am.
搞不好我会变成荷姆斯那种人
I might turn out to be a guy like Holmes.
你不希望我跟荷姆斯一样吧
You wouldn’t want me to be a guy like Holmes would you?
你会吗
Well would you?
男人应该做自己在行的事
A man should be what he can do.
你的女朋友呢
How’s your girl?
再告诉我一次她的芳名
What’s her name again?
-萝琳 -对了 就是萝琳
– Lorene. – Oh yeah Lorene.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
好美的名字
A beautiful name.
美极了
Beautiful.
你们两个愚蠢的疯家伙
You two dumb crazy screwballs
你们想找死吗
What are you trying to do get yourself killed?
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in the middle of the road?
我的朋友普威特跟我 坐在这里讨论天气
My friend Prew and I sitting here discussing the weather.
你的朋友
– Your friend huh? – You heard me.
你得好好照顾这个人
Don’t you know you gotta take care of this man?
荷姆斯迟早会整倒他
Holmes is bound to get him sooner or later.
他是陆军最棒的士兵
And he’s the best stinking’ soldier in the whole army.
你们两个都晕头了
You both got rocks in your head.
安杰罗 安杰罗
Angelo Angelo.
我就知道你一定在裘伊酒吧
I figured you’d be here at Choy’s.
我办到了 普威特 正如我所说的 我逃出来了
I done it Prew. I escaped just like I said.
跟我所计划的一样
Just like I figured.
跳上了卡车 躲在防水布下面
In the back of a truck under a tarp.
跟我所计划的一样 他们开车把我也载了出来
They rode me right out just like I figured.
可惜离这儿一哩后 后档泥板 就掉了
Only the tailgate opened up Prew about a mile back
所以我跌到路上
and I fell out in the road.
你应该看我弹跳的样子 我应该有骨折才对
You should’ve seen me bounce. I must’ve broke something.
普威特 听我说
Prew. Prew listen.
胖子做的 普威特
Fatso done it Prew.
他很喜欢修理我
He likes to whack me in the gut.
一如往常 他问我会不会痛 然后我直接对着他吐口水
He asks me if it hurts and I spit at him like always.
只是昨天 情况很糟
Only yesterday it was bad.
他不断地打我
He hit me he hit me he hit me.
我一定要出来 普威特 我一定要出来
I had to get out Prew. I had to get out.
好家伙
Buddy buddy.
他们会送你回禁闭室
They gonna send you to the stockade Prew?
不 他们不会
No they ain’t gonna send me to the stockade.
小心胖子 要小心胖子
Watch out for Fatso.
他想要修理你
He’ll try to crack you.
如果他们把你关进单人牢里 千万别大叫
And if they put you in the hole don’t yell.
不要出声
Don’t make a sound.
否则当他们把你拉出来时 你还是在叫
You’ll still be yelling when they come to take you out.
你只管躺在那里
Just lay there.
安安静静地躺在那里 普威特
Just lay there and be quiet Prew.
他死了
He’s dead.
我打赌那一定是普威特
I’ll betcha that’s Prewitt.
贾德森上士
Sergeant Judson?
你找我吗
You want me?
是的 胖子
Yeah Fatso.
我不喜欢那个外号♥
I don’t like that nickname.
你找我有什么事吗
You want to see me about something?
我们找个角落好好谈谈
Let’s step around the corner where we can talk.
好的
Okay.
你在生气什么吗
Are you sore about something?
我不喜欢你弹琴的方式
I don’t like the way you play the piano.
-还记得马吉欧吗 -义大利佬
– Remember Maggio? – Oh the wop?
记得 那个泼猴
Yeah a real tough monkey.
-你杀了他 -我有吗
– You killed him. – Did I?
如果我有 也是他咎由自取
Well if I did he asked for it.
军队迟早会惩罚你
The army’s gonna get you sooner or later Fatso.
可是在他们动手之前 我想先找你算算帐
But before they do I want a piece of you myself.
我早知道了
I figured that.
看到这把刀了吗
See this knife?
是你先前威胁马吉欧时所用的
It’s the one you pulled on Maggio.
普威特
Prew
出了什么事
What’s…
普威特
Prew
没事了
It’s all right.
别担心 别担心 我死不了
Don’t worry don’t worry. I ain’t gonna die.
全数到齐
First platoon all present and accounted for
全数到齐
Second platoon all present and accounted for
全数到齐
First platoon all present and accounted for
全数到齐
Second platoon all present and accounted for
全数到齐
Third platoon all present and accounted for
全数到齐
First platoon all present and accounted for
队伍解散
Company dismissed
普威特还是没有出席
Prewitt’s still absent.
已经三天了
Makes three days now.
你还要替他瞒多久
How long are you gonna carry him present Top?
-我只是说说 -那么就别再说了
– I just mention it. – Well don’t mention it.
“督察长
“Upon observing these incidents
展开调查
“an investigation was made by the Inspector General’s department
这些事件数个月
“over a period of several months.
发现荷姆斯上尉
“It was found that Captain Holmes
对普威特士兵残酷的罪行
has been guilty of indefensible cruelty
是无可辩解的
“to the aforesaid Private Prewitt.
其中包括唆使运用
“As mentioned this included the instigation
未经许可的方式
of wholly unauthorized tactics
意图强迫他参加军团拳击赛”
“to force the soldier to join the inter-regiment boxing team.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!