普威特 向前一步 走
Prewitt one step forward march.
你的步法好像暍醉的鸟一样
Prewitt you march like a drunken gooney bird.
我来教你出操 留在原地
I gotta teach you how to drill. You stay here.
小队解散
Platoon dismissed
士兵 向右转
Detail right face
小步前进
Trail forward march
半面向左转
Half left march
半面向右转
Half right march
右翼进军
Right flank march
左翼进军
Left flank march
向后转 1 2 3
To the rear march One two three
向后转 后转 后转
To the rear march Rear march Rear march
后转 后转 后转 后转
Rear march Rear march Rear march Rear march
组合武器 预备 开始
Assemble your weapons. All right start.
来♥福♥枪♥是你最好的朋友
A rifle’s your best friend.
如果在战斗中卡住了 可能会让你丧命
In case it jams in combat it could mean life or death.
你一定得学会蒙着眼
So you gotta learn to strip them down and put
也可以组合与拆解
them back together again blindfolded.
你的后瞄准器不准
Your rear sight’s way off.
你在瞄准三百码时会误失五十尺
You’d be 50 feet off target at 300 yards.
士兵不了解他的武器
Now that’s what happens when a soldier don’t know
就会发生这种状况
how to assemble his rifle.
跑七圈 把枪举在胸前
Seven laps around the track double time and keep this rifle at high port.
保持向前
Forward thrust hold
向前 恢复
Draw and recover hold
手臂保持向前
Arm thrust hold
向前 恢复
Draw and recover hold
休息
And rest
懂了吗 普威特
Wide open huh Prewitt?
或许再七圈你就懂了
Maybe seven more laps will teach you to watch yourself.
你疯了 我看到你做的事了
Are you crazy? I saw what you did
她是个大♥麻♥烦
I’m telling you Top she’s nothing but trouble.
别再想你在想的了
You better keep your mind off what you’re thinking.
你想在李汶渥斯监狱终老吗
What do you wanna do wind up in Leavenworth?
我赶不上归营号♥了
I won’t be back in time to take retreat Sergeant.
-或起床号♥ -是的 长官
– Or reveille either. – Yes sir.
只管工作没有娱乐 上士
All work and no play Sergeant.
你只会做文书工作
All you do is sit around sweating over papers.
除了工作还有其他事情
There are other things in the world besides work.
多多出去走走 华登
You ought to get out more yourself Warden.
我一直在考虑这件事
I’ve been considering it.
我要走了 事情就留给你处理 上士
Well I’m going. I’m leaving it in your care Sergeant.
你回来时全部都会做好 长官
It’ll be here when you get back sir.
原来是华登上士
Well if it isn’t Sergeant Warden.
快进来 你会被雨淋湿
You’d better step inside or you’ll get wet.
我已经湿透了
I am wet.
如果你想找上尉 他不在家
If you’re looking for the captain he isn’t here.
假设我找的不是他呢
And if I’m not looking for him?
他还是不在
He still isn’t here.
我是要找他 你知道他在哪里吗
Well I’m looking for him. Do you know where he is?
我不晓得
I haven’t the slightest idea.
或许他又”到城里公干”
Perhaps he’s “in town on business.”
前几天你是这么说的 对吧
That’s the way you put it the other day isn’t it?
我有些重要文件得请他签名
I got some papers it’s important for him to sign.
我打电♥话♥到俱乐部试试
I’ll try phoning him at the club. Maybe he’s there.
别那么做
Don’t do that.
我不想打扰他的酒兴
I never like to disturb a man when he’s drinking.
我自己也想暍一杯
I could use a drink myself.
你要邀我进去吗
Aren’t you gonna ask me in?
酒就在那边柜子里 上士
The liquor’s there Sergeant in the cabinet.
你冒了极大的危险
You’re taking an awful chance you know.
我的女佣随时可能会到家
My maid is liable to be home any time.
星期四是她的公休日
No she won’t. Thursday’s her day off.
你一切都想好了 是吗
You think of everything don’t you Sergeant?
我试着 这个职务必须如此
I try. In my position you have to.
这真的很重要吗
Are these really important?
是的 但明天也可以
Yes. But not important to get signed today. Tomorrow’s okay.
我还有副本 很容易就能处理
I got copies at the office so it won’t be much work to fix them up.
我喜欢 上士 你很有自信
That’s what I like about you Sergeant. You have confidence.
这也是我不喜欢你的地方
It’s also what I dislike about you.
这不是自信而是诚实
It’s not confidence ma’am. It’s honesty.
我不愿意见到美人独守空闺 浪费了
I just hate to see a beautiful woman going all to waste.
你是说浪费吗
“Waste ” did you say?
我可以告诉你很多跟这有关的事
There’s a subject I might tell you something about.
我知道好几种浪费 上士
I know several kinds of waste Sergeant.
你可能不知道其中一些
You’re probably not even remotely aware of some of them.
你有兴趣听听吗
Would you like to hear?
比如家里没有孩子
For instance what about the house without a child?
也可以算是一种
There’s one sort for you.
还有另外一种
Then there’s another.
你干得好 上士
You’re doing fine Sergeant.
我丈夫在休假
My husband’s off somewhere
外头下着雨 而我们两个都在喝酒
and it’s raining outside and we’re both drinking now.
或许你只误判了一件事 那就是夫人我
You’ve probably only got one thing wrong the lady herself.
或许我并不像外表那样
The lady’s not what she seems.
如果你明白我的意思 她过气了
She’s a washout if you know what I mean.
我相信你明白我的意思
And I’m sure you know what I mean.
你想哭吗
You gonna cry?
我一定忍♥住不哭
Not if I can help it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要走了 那不是你所希望的吗
I’m leaving. Isn’t that what you want?
我不知道 上士 我不知道
I don’t know Sergeant. I don’t know.
加把劲男孩
Step on it boy
-快一点 -我是很快
– Speed it up. – I’m speeding.
够了 马吉欧 你想领钱吗 别闹了
All right Maggio. You wanna get paid? Knock it off.
安杰罗 1美元 他不该出现的
Angelo a dollar he’s wrong coming up.
嘿 老兄 过来
Hey paisan come here
对不起 我已经赢了不少钱
Sorry gentlemen I already won my bankroll in the latrine.
而且你们赌注太少
Besides it’s a penny-ante game.
好了 你这里藏得什么
All right what are you covering here?
快点 小子 我们要进城去
Come on buddy boy we’re goon’ to town.
别让他们惹恼你
Look don’t let them get your goat.
我们可以穿便服
We’ll just dress up in civvies
看起来跟别人一样帅
and we’re as good as the rest of the world ain’t we?
来 穿这件
Here wear this.
是我姐姐寄来的 她买♥♥的东西都太大了些
My sister sent it to me. She buys everything too big.
我们先去几家酒吧逛逛
Look first we’ll hit a few bars see?
我是新国会俱乐部的会员
Then we go to a place of which I’m a member the New Congress Club.
女孩们
Girls.
你对女人有偏见吗
You got any prejudices against girls?
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
你已经为今晚准备整齐了
Well now looks like you’re all primed for a big night Top.
-你好 斯塔尔克 -你想找个伴吗
– Hello Stark. – Want some company?
不用了 谢谢 我都约好了
No thanks. All tied up.
列瓦说你在觊觎上尉的老婆
Leva tells me you’ve been eyeing the captain’s wife
就像猎狗在狩猎时一样
like a hound dog at hunting time.
他这么说吗 他还告诉你什么
He has huh? What else did that character tell you?
她在布里斯堡跟过很多男人
She took up with a lot of men back there at Fort Bliss.
我对那些故事没信心
Well I wouldn’t put stock in stories like that.
这可不是故事 因为我也是其中之一
This ain’t no story ’cause I was one of them myself.
只是为期不长 她真的有点奇怪
Not for long though. Sure is something strange about that woman.
谢谢你的提醒
Yeah. Thanks for the tip.
回头见
See ya.
你好
Hello.
-我没想到你会来 -为什么不 我并没有迟到
– I didn’t think you were coming. – Why not? I ain’t late.
没有 但是我早到了
No I guess you’re not. But then I got here a little early.
我一定是太过焦虑了 但是你没有
I must have been overanxious. You weren’t though were you?
我先去暍了几杯
I stopped along the way for a couple of drinks.
好美的地点
You certainly chose a lovely spot for our meeting.
五分钟内就有三个人来约我
I’ve had three chances to be picked up in the last five minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!