我正在等你回答
I’m waiting for your reply.
我无话可说 长官
I haven’t any sir.
荷姆斯 我在军队中 学习到的第一件事
Holmes the first thing I learned in the army
就是军官要好好照顾部属
was that an officer takes care of his men.
但这似乎是你最早忘记的事
It seems to be the first thing that you forgot.
我很遗憾必须让你保留军职
My only regret is that we have to keep you in uniform
直到军事法庭做出判决
until a court-martial is concluded.
若有办法能免除上军事法庭
If there were any way to avoid a court-martial sir.
如果你愿意的话 将军 我倒有另一项选择
There is one alternative General if you are so disposed.
依照陆军规定辞职
A resignation for the good of the service under army regulations.
下午就提出辞呈
Write a letter of resignation. Have it on my desk this afternoon.
据我所知
As far as I’m concerned
你愈快离开陆军 对大家愈有利
the quicker you’re out of the army the better for everybody
尤其是对陆军
especially the army.
就这样决定 荷姆斯
That’s all Holmes.
我很清楚事情的发展
I know what’s been going on in this outfit.
也知道你有多么过份
I know how far some of you have been out of line.
如果你还想继任无委任状士官 就得赶紧努力
If you want to remain noncoms you’d better snap into it.
从现在开始
And another thing from now on
拳击已无法替任何人赢得官阶
no man’s gonna earn his stripes by boxing.
-把那些扔掉 -是的 长官
– Get rid of those. – Yes sir.
解散
Dismissed.
-关于葛罗维奇上士 -是的 长官
– About Sergeant Galovitch. – Yes sir.
将他降级为葛罗维奇大兵
Bust him. Sergeant Galovitch is now Private Galovitch.
派他去管厕所
Put him in charge of the latrine.
你在笑什么
What are you grinning at?
军团连长做了明智决定
I think the company commander made a wise decision sir.
参谋部 罗斯上尉
Company Captain Ross.
-请等一下 你的电♥话♥ -谢谢你 长官
– Just a minute. It’s for you Sergeant. – Thank you sir.
是的 长官
Yes sir?
是的 包裹已经到了
Yes the parcel has already arrived.
什么
What?
我必须见你一面 这件事很重要
I’ve got to see you Milt. It’s important.
好的 我想办法去 当然 没有问题
Okay I’ll get away somehow. Sure that’d be fine.
我一小时之内赶到
Yeah. I’ll be there in about an hour.
好的
Right.
他下礼拜就要被送回去
He’s being sent back to the States. He’s sailing next week.
他要我跟他一起走 我们怎么办
He wants me to go with him. What’ll we do?
你何时能拿到派令
When do you think you’ll get your commission?
我没有申请
I didn’t put it in.
我是填好了但并没有签名
I filled it out but I didn’t sign it.
我把它拿出来许多次 但就是无法签名
I took it out of my desk a dozen times but I couldn’t sign it.
为什么
Why?
-这是我们的计划
But it was the plan.
-我知道 -还有好几周时间
– I know I know. – It’s been weeks.
你不能光说不做
You can’t just say you’ll do a thing and then not do it.
凯伦 听我说
Karen listen to me.
你为什么不申请 你为什么不告诉我
But why didn’t you do it? Why didn’t you tell me?
我马上回来
Be back in a minute.
对不起 我以为你是某人
I’m sorry. I thought you were somebody else.
我以为是我们
I thought it was a guy from our
军团的普威特
company Prewitt the kid I was telling you about.
他迷上俱乐部的女孩
The one that got mixed up with one of the girls at the New Congress Club.
他不假外出 可能有大♥麻♥烦
He’s A.W.O.L. Probably in lots of trouble.
罗勃普威特是个疯狂的坏家伙
Robert E. Lee Prewitt a crazy no good…
凯伦 我不是当军官的料 我是个军人
Karen I’m no officer. I’m an enlisted man.
别的事我都做不来
I can’t be anything else.
我一定只会装装样子
If I try to be an officer I’ll be putting on an act.
我就是办不到 请不要问我原因
I just can’t do it. Please don’t ask me why.
我知道原因
I know why.
因为现在唐纳已经离开军队
You don’t have to become an officer now Milt
所以你用不着去当军官
now that Dana’s out of the army.
你就是不想娶我
You just don’t want to marry me.
你己经结了婚 娶了陆军
You’re already married to the army.
我是爱你的 凯伦
I love you Karen.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我不希望你回到他身边
I don’t want you to go back to Holmes.
我也不想但我是在他身边
I don’t want to either but I am.
我已经无能为力
There’s nothing else for me to do.
对我们并没有好处 从来不可能有好结果
It’s no good with us Milt. It could never have been any good.
这样东躲西♥藏♥
Hiding and sneaking.
磨耗了我们的感情
It had to wear out.
再见了 上士
Goodbye Sergeant.
-谢谢 -这不是再见而是
– Thanks. – It ain’t goodbye. It’s…
总有一天我们会再某处重逢
We’ll see each other again somewhere.
我们当然会
Of course we will.
就在某处
Somewhere.
有消息了 已经登在内页
Here it is. Got it on an inside page already.
“谋杀詹姆士贾德森上士凶手
“Still no clue in the fatal stabbing
至今仍毫无线索”
of Staff Sergeant James R. Judson.”
你听见我说的吗
Did you hear me?
你想创下新世界纪录吗
– Trying to set a new world’s record? – Yeah.
是的 我就是这么打算
Yeah as a matter of fact I am.
纪念罗勃普威特
To the memory of Robert E. Lee Prewitt
新世界纪录保持人
holder of the new world’s record.
-还好吗 军士长 -好极了
– Everything all right Top? – Great.
这是在星期天的一顿美味餐
This is a beautiful meal to put in front of a guy on a Sunday morning.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
-从山上看下去真美 -说得也是
– Sure look pretty over them mountains. – Don’t they though?
他们要轰炸车轮草原吗
Sounds like they’re dynamiting down at Wheeler Field.
真是有野心 是吧 星期天早上还不到八点钟
Mighty ambitious huh? Sunday morning before 8:00?
日本战机正在轰炸车轮草原
The Japs are bombing Wheeler Field
我看到红圆圈
I seen the red circles on the…
到里面去 快一点
Come on get inside Hurry up Go
这是真的 不是演习
This is a real attack not a maneuver.
日本人正在轰炸珍珠港
The Japanese are bombing Pearl Harbor.
请留在室内 不要任意外出
Please keep in your homes. Do not go on the streets. This is a real attack.
日本战机正在轰炸 我方的海军及陆军设施
Japanese planes are bombing our naval and army installations.
好了 各位 安静
All right all right you guys quiet down.
安静下来
Quiet Quiet down
士官们 快去拿机关枪和弹♥药♥
Noncoms get B.A.R.s and ammunition from the supply room.
-然后到屋顶上去 韩德生 -在这 警官
– Get up on the roof. Henderson. – Right here Sarge.
你负责装填子弹 动作快一点
You’re in charge of the loading detail. Get moving.
威尔逊多尔 我们走
Wilson Dole let’s go.
其他人快去拿步♥枪♥
The rest of you men listen to me.
然后回卧铺去 留在那里别动
I want every man to get his rifle go to his bunk and stay there.
我要你们留在那里
And I mean stay there
闭嘴
Shut up
你们到外面会被击中 你们有机会成为英雄
You’ll get your ears shot off if you go outside.
你们想逞英雄的话 机会多得是
You wanna be heroes you’ll get plenty of chances.
在夜晚来临之前
There’ll probably be Japs in your lap before night.
日本人就会坐在你的大腿上
Now get moving. We’re wasting time.
嘿 跟上 快点
Hey come on. Hurry up.
等等 去厨房♥煮一壶咖啡
Wait. Into the kitchen and make a pot of coffee.
-等一下 煮一桶咖啡 -好的 警官
– Wait a minute. A barrel of coffee – Right Sarge
我不在乎 没有命令
I don’t care. I can’t issue any live ammunitions
我不能发给弹♥药♥
without a signed order from an officer.
-可是上尉不在营里 -很抱歉
– But the captain ain’t here you jerk – I’m sorry.
-没命令没弹♥药♥ -怎么回事 列瓦
– No order no ammo. – What’s the matter Leva?
我奉命如此 陆军规定
I got my orders Army regulations say that I can’t give out…
你瞎了吗 把钥匙拿来
What’s the matter are you blind? Give me them keys
我奉命如此
I obey my orders Top.
我会看着你得到勋章 冲开
Okay I’ll see you get a medal Bust it down boys
我警告过你
I warned ya
别出去 你会没命的
Don’t go out there Warden You’ll get killed
快点穿衣服 你会着凉的
Put your pants on. You’ll catch cold
快帮他们处理弹♥药♥ 把那个东西放在那边
Give him a hand with this ammo. Put that stuff over there.
小心开火 瞄准飞机前方
Watch your fire boys and lead those planes
他正在吹”骑兵突袭乐”
Friday’s gone crazy He’s blowing the cavalry charge
他们来了 各位
Here they come boys

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!