你擅离岗哨
You walked off guard?
我签到之后立刻签出
I checked in and I checked right out again.
你赶快回到岗哨去
You get your tail right back to the post.
你的麻烦大了
You’re in trouble. You know that.
我有个好主意
Hey hey Prew Prew I got a good idea.
我们去跟电影明星游泳
Let’s go swimming We’ll go swimming with a movie star.
我正打算那么做 去跟电影明星游泳
That’s what I’m gonna do go swim with a movie star
听着安吉洛
Listen Angelo…
二十尺高 我要去跟电影明星游泳
Twenty feet tall I’m going swimming with a movie star.
你最好快走吧
You’d better go.
嘿 安吉洛
Hey Angelo.
混球 快走来 醒醒
Jerk get up. Wake up.
我是清醒的 你干嘛大吼
I’m awake I’m awake. What are you hollering?
把衣服穿上
Yeah you’re awake. Put your clothes on all right?
把它们送给印第安人 他们会需要的
Give them back to the Indians. The Indians need the clothes.
他们只穿丁字裤
All they wear is G-strings.
你没有暍醉 快起来
You ain’t drunk. Come on get up.
我要在这里等电影明星 从饭店里出来
Hey I am waiting here for a movie star to come out of the hotel
除非她出现否则我不会走
and I am not going until she shows up.
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on.
在我们惹上麻烦之前赶快离开
Let’s get out of here before we get in trouble okay?
你是怎么回事 难道我不能暍醉吗
What’s the matter with you? Can’t a man get drunk?
难道我不能做自己想做的事
Can’t a man do nothing?
难道我不能手插在口袋里 走在大街上吗
Can’t he put his lousy hands in his lousy pockets on a lousy street?
难道我必须一生被追逐吗
A man gotta be hounded all his life?
我累了 我又不是罪犯
Well I’m tired. I ain’t no criminal.
-我也不是懦夫 -兄弟 你瞧
– I ain’t no coward – Buddy boy look.
你把衣服穿好 快把衣服穿上
You get dressed you put your clothes on.
-等我 我去叫计程车 -是才怪
– Will you wait for me? I’ll get a cab. – Yeah yeah sure.
-你会等吧 -是的 你去叫计程车
– Will you wait? – Yeah you get a cab.
嗨 宪兵你们快来抓我
Hey M.P.s Come and get me you guys
我在这里
Here I am
你们只能这样吗 我想你们一定是吃脆麦片的
Is that the best you can do? I bet you guys eat Wheaties
军事法庭有消息吗
Any word on Maggio’s court-martial yet?
-现在正在审 -他一定会被关禁闭
– It’s on right now. – He’ll get the stockade sure.
或许他不会被关
Maybe he won’t get it.
他只不过是暍醉了
All he did was to get drunk.
那是军人的本色 偶尔变成义务了
It’s a soldier’s nature. It’s almost his sacred duty once in a while.
可是他擅离职守
But he walked off guard. He went A.W.O.L.
-你为什么在这里 -男子汉不能休息吗
– What’re you hanging around here for? – Can’t a man rest?
什么男子汉 你没事做吗 我可以派一些给你
What man? You got no work? Maybe I can scare you up some.
去打几杆撞球 有任何消息我会通知你
Go on and shoot some pool. Any word comes through I’ll let you know.
参谋本部 华登上士 是的 长官
Company First Sergeant Warden speaking. Yes sir.
我会把他的东西准备好
Yes sir I’ll have his things in order.
他被判刑了 六个月
He got it. Six months.
金贝的地下室关不了我
I’m gonna escape from this dump.
禁闭室也一样关不住
Gimbel’s basement couldn’t hold me neither can no lousy stockade.
-闭嘴 -全听你的 女童军
– Shut up. – Whatever you say Brownie.
囚犯 停
Prisoner halt
你好 泼猴
Hello tough monkey.
我们很幸运能租到它
This other girl and I were lucky to rent it.
这是个迎合潮流的好区
This is a very fashionable district.
我替你打了钥匙
I have another key made for you.
你随时都可以用它 就算我不在也可以
You can use it any time you want to even when I’m not here.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
普威特就是我跟你提起的大兵
This is Prew the soldier I told you about.
-乔琪特 我的室友 -欢迎你 朋友
– This is Georgette my roommate. – Well welcome friend.
自从那只猫死了以后 屋里就没有男的了
There hasn’t been a man around the house since the cat died.
我每次必订阅书会的书
I belong to the Book Guild Club. I always take every book.
那是我分得红利的方式
That’s the way I get all the dividends.
等马吉欧出禁闭室后 她会很适合他
She’ll be great for your friend Maggio when he gets out of the stockade.
是的 他会为她疯狂
Yes he’ll be crazy about her.
请坐 让自己舒服一下
Just sit down and get comfortable.
我去替你调杯马丁尼 再去准备晚饭
I’ll make you a martini and see what’s to cook for dinner.
感觉好像结了婚 对吧
Hey this is like being married ain’t it?
好比结了婚
It’s better.
你还好吗
You Okay?
很高兴你来了吗
Glad you came?
我们走吧 不要回头
Let’s get out of here. Don’t look around.
我们不能再这样继续下去
It can’t go on like this much longer.
就算是到了岛这一头 我们还是得
Even when we sneaked clear across the island tonight
像囚犯一样逃跑
we had to run out like jailbirds.
如果我们有办法
If there was only some way we…
荷姆斯会让你离婚
Holmes would probably give you a divorce
可是他不会让我请调
but he’d never let me transfer out of his outfit.
是有一个办法
There is a way.
我一直在考虑这件事 你必须去做军官
I’ve been thinking about it. You’ve got to become an officer.
就读新的额外课程
You can take the new extension course the one they passed last May.
然后他们就会送你回美国
When you get your commission they’d ship you back to the States.
当军官
An officer?
是的 这样我可以跟 唐纳离婚再嫁给你
Yes. Then I could divorce Dana and marry you.
我讨厌军官 我一直很讨厌军官
I hate officers I’ve always hated officers
那可是个很明智的看法
Well that’s a fine intelligent point of view.
如果我说我讨厌上士呢
Suppose I said I always hated sergeants?
这样合理多了
That’d make a lot of sense wouldn’t it?
你已经研究得很透澈
You sure made a complete study of it.
好吧 假设我是研究过 别以为这事很容易
Okay suppose I did it. And don’t think it’s a cinch.
我在美国时你就可以离婚了
Then you’d be getting your divorce here while I was in the States.
我们必须分开六个月 到时我们一定会参战
We’d be apart maybe six months. We’re sure to be into a war by then.
老实说吧
Why don’t you tell the truth?
你只是不想负责任
You just don’t want the responsibility.
搞不好你根本不爱我
You’re probably not even in love with me.
你疯了 真希望我不爱你
You’re crazy I wish I didn’t love you
或许我可以再次享受人生
Maybe I could enjoy life again.
于是他们结了婚 从此过着不快乐的生活
So they were married and lived unhappily ever after.
在我遇见你之前 我从不曾如此悲惨
I’ve never been so miserable in my life as I have since I met you.
我也没有
Neither have I.
我不愿再抛弃一分钟
I wouldn’t trade a minute of it.
我也不愿意
Neither would I.
或许我会成为 你见过最差的军官
I’ll probably make the lousiest officer in this man’s army you ever saw.
你一定会是个好军官
You’ll make a fine officer.
一个很棒的军官
A remarkable officer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
难道你不能等我们吃完晚餐
Can’t you wait until we finish dinner?
-亲爱的 -什么事
– Honey? – What?
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
你真是个好玩的家伙
You’re a funny one.
为什么有人想娶你 是件好玩的事
Why? Why is it funny if a guy wants to marry you?
因为你是在 新国会俱乐部认识我
Because I’m a girl you met at the New Congress Club.
那只不过比最底层高一点而已
That’s about two steps up from the pavement.
我是什么 不过是个大兵 没有阶级的大兵
Well what am I? I’m a private no-class dogface.
大部分的人会认为我什么都不是
The way most civilians look at that that’s two steps up from nothing.
我以为我们很快乐
Prew I thought we were happy.
你为何要毁了这一切
Why do you want to spoil things?
听着 我还有一年就要延役
Look I’ve got a year to go before I reenlist.
如果到时候我能升为士官
If I can swing sergeant’s stripes by
我就可以回美国
then they’ll let me go back to the States.
到时我们可以一起回去 如果你愿意等的话
Then you and I can go back there together if you’ll wait.
你在荷姆斯手下如何升成士官
How do you expect to become a sergeant under that Captain Holmes of yours?
你只能尽量不被关禁闭
It’s all you can do to keep out of the stockade.
我愿意打拳击
I’ll fight.
-不 你用不着打拳击 -那是值得的
– No you’re not gonna fight. – It’d be worth it.
现在我们彼此是相爱
Prew it’s true we love each other now
我们相互需要
we need each other
但回到美国 就可能大不相同
but back in the States it might be different.
那不是真正的理由
That ain’t the real reason.
-好吧 那不是 -什么是真正理由
– All right it’s not. – What is the real reason?
我不想成为士兵的太太
I won’t marry you because I don’t want to be the wife of a soldier.
我最好只能为你做到那样
Well that would be about the best I could ever do for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!