你打中他了 彼得 你打中他了
You got him Pete You got him
我打中他了
I got him?
入侵的危机仍然存在
The danger of an invasion continues to exist.
雪菲得部队在数小时内移防 并已就滩头位置
Infantry units from Schofield Barracks moved out within a few hours
我打中他了
and have manned beach positions.
这不是演习 这是真正打仗
This is no maneuver. This is the real McCoy.
小心榴霰弹 快找掩护
Look out for falling shrapnel. Keep under cover.
将实施灯火管制及宵禁
Blackout and curfew restrictions will be rigidly enforced.
请留在家中并不要使用电♥话♥
Stay in your homes. Don’t use the telephone.
我们传播所有资讯
Rest assured that immediate relay to you…
我们到皇家医院捐血了
Prew We’ve been to Queen’s Hospital giving blood.
简直混乱极了
The town’s a madhouse.
库希欧有房♥子遭到轰炸
There’s a big house bombed out on Kuhio Street.
一间杂货店被夷为平地
And the drugstore down on McCully and King is smashed flat.
-有对夫妇因而丧生 -各位请注意
– Man and his wife were killed. – Your attention please.
请各位注意 注意听好并保持镇静
Listen to this carefully and keep calm.
入侵的危机仍然存在
The danger of an invasion continues to exist
进行轰炸的飞机 已确认属日方所有
and the planes have been identified as Japanese.
他们以为在向谁挑衅
Who do they think they’re fighting?
他们正在对抗 世界上最精良的陆军
They’re picking trouble with the best army in the world.
你要上哪儿去
Where are you going?
我必须回去 我必须回部队去
I gotta get back. I gotta get back to the company.
-部队 为什么 -为什么
– The company? But why? – Why?
不可以 你还没有复原
But you can’t. You’re not well yet.
你会被关到禁闭室
Besides you’re A.W.O.L. They’ll throw you in the stockade.
他们会把他们丢到栅栏外
They’ll be throwing them out of the stockade.
-他们需要所有能用的人手 -但你的伤口会裂开
– They need every guy they can get. – But your side’ll open up.
他们会知道是你杀了那个士官
They’ll find out it was you who killed that soldier.
只要我向部队报到 他们就会照顾我的
Once I report in to the company they’ll take care of me.
我会没事的 我会安全回来
I’ll be all right once I get back.
你绝对到不了的 到处都有人在巡逻
But you’ll never make it There’s patrols all over
我到得了 我知道捷径
I’ll make it. I know a shortcut.
留到天亮再说吧
Prew stay till morning.
或许你明天就会改变心意
Maybe if you stay till morning you’ll change your mind.
普威特 不要走
Oh Prew don’t go
我会照你的话去做
I’ll do anything you want.
我们可以一起回美国 甚至我们可以结婚
We can go back to the States together. We can even get married.
若你走了 我再也见不到你
If you go now I’ll never see you again I know it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你为什么想回去
What do you want to go back to the army for?
陆军根本视你如粪土
What did the army ever do for you besides treat you like dirt
经常殴打你 还害你朋友丧命
and give you one awful going-over and get your friend killed?
你为什么想回去
What do you want to go back to the army for?
我为什么想回去 因为我是军人
What do I want to go back to the army for? I’m a soldier.
军人 一个常备兵
A soldier? A soldier?
一个陆军 一个准备当兵三十年的人
A regular From the regular army A 30-year man
外面正在实施灯火管制 所以我得把灯关掉
I gotta turn off the lights ’cause of the blackout outside.
山上有伞兵降落
They say they’ve seen parachutists land up in the hills.
我并不担心他们 我担心的是破坏分子
I ain’t worried about them. Saboteurs is what worries me.
是的 我打赌他们一定遍布全岛
Yeah. I bet they’re operating all over these islands.
不要动
Halt
不要动
Halt
不要动
Halt
我顺利的星期一
My hitch was up Monday
不是个失败的士兵
Not a dog soldier no more
我不再是个士兵
Soldier no more
他们给了我所有的钱
They give me all that money
多到我口袋很沉重
So much my pockets is sore
你认识这个人吗 上士
Do you know this man Sergeant?
是的 长官
Yes sir.
他没有任何身分证明
He didn’t have any regular identification.
他们找到有他名字的卡片
They found a card on him with his name.
好像是俱乐部的会员证
Seems to be a membership in a club.
-新国会俱乐部 -是的 长官
– The New Congress Club. – Yes sir.
你最好处理一下
You’d better take care of these Sergeant.
-他是你的朋友吗 -是的长官
– Was this man a friend of yours? – Yes sir.
他一定是想回到海滩上的部队
He must’ve been trying to reach our company position up the beach here.
那么为什么他不停止
Then why didn’t he halt?
他是死脑筋但却是个好军人
He was always a hardhead sir but he was a good soldier.
他是我认识的所有人中 最爱陆军的
He loved the army more than any soldier I ever knew.
我明白了 很遗憾 上士
I see. I’m sorry Sergeant.
你就是不能从善如流
You just couldn’t play it smart could you?
不过是要你打拳罢了 可是你这个死脑筋就是不肯
All you had to do was box. But no not you you hardhead.
好笑的是 今年没有拳击冠军
Funny thing is there ain’t gonna be any boxing championships this year.
没有看过死人吗
What’s the matter with you? Ain’t you ever seen a dead man?
把尸体抬出去
Let’s get this body outta here We ain’t got all night
真美 是吧
It’s very beautiful isn’t it?
我想这是我此生见过 最美的一个地方
I think it’s the most beautiful place I ever saw in my life.
我几乎能看见我工作的地方
I can almost see where I worked from here.
听说有个传说
There’s a legend.
如果花环漂向海岸 表示你还会再回来
If they float in toward shore you’ll come back someday.
如果是向外漂 你就不会回来
If they float out to sea you won’t.
我不会再回来了
I won’t come back.
我的未婚夫在十二月七日被杀
You see my fiance was killed on December 7th.
真是遗─感
Oh I’m sorry.
他原是个轰炸机飞行员
He was a bomber pilot.
当他把飞机滑到停机坪边缘
He tried to taxi his plane to the edge of the apron
日军直接击中他
and the Japs made a direct hit on it.
或许你曾在报上看过消息
Maybe you read about it in the papers.
他获授银星勋章
He was awarded the silver star.
军方将勋章送给他母亲
They sent it to his mother.
她写信给我 要我保留它
She wrote me she wanted me to have it.
她真好
That’s very fine of her.
南方人都很好
They’re very fine people. Southern people.
他以某位将军的名字为名
He was named after a general.
罗勃 普威特
Robert E. Lee Prewitt.

Who?
罗勃普威特
Robert E. Lee Prewitt.
真是个愚蠢的老名字吧
Isn’t that a silly old name?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!