我应该要有特殊的考场
Oh, I’m supposed to have special accommodations
这我不知道耶
I don’t have any notation of that.
今天大家都在同一个考场测验
I mean, everybody tests under the same conditions today.
好吧 我有打电♥话♥问过
OK, yeah, but I called and they said
他们说我可以有单独的空间
They said that I could have a, ah, space to myself
这样吧 你去问问负责人
You know what? I need you to talk to the administrator about that.
他的办公室在那边
His office is right over there.
我不能破例
I can’t make an exception…
我们没遇过这种事
…we’re not set up that way
他们同意给我特殊的个人考场
They promised and I have the right to special testing accommodations
你身障我很同情 但我帮不上忙
Listen, I’m sorry about your disability but there isn’t anything I can do.
如果你想考试 就马上进去
lf you want to take the test, you need to go in there now
你看看我 有我在那里面 谁还能专心考试
Look at me! How could anybody possibly concentrate, if I’m in that room?
测验现在就要开始了
Listen, I have to start the exam, now.
你要我打电♥话♥给你的医生吗
Do you need me to call you a doctor…?
还是你能请谁来帮忙
Isn’t there anyone you can call for help?
布莱德 冷静点 我听不懂
Brad, calm down, I can’t understand you…
他们说你可以单独考试
Well, they said you could take it alone?
-好 没问题 我马上过去 -出了什么事吗
-OK. All right. No problem. I’ll be right there. -Has something happened?
你可以考试了 有单独的考场
You can take the test. And you’ll have a room to yourself.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you say to them?
关键字 我要告他们
The magic word: lawsuit.
我该去上班了
I’ve gotta get to work.
-爸 -什么事
-Hey, Dad. -Yeah?
谢谢你
Thanks.
祝你考试顺利
Good luck on the test.
结果我需要的不只是爸爸的祝福
As it turned out, I needed more than just Dad’s good luck.
时间有限 我的妥瑞症不配合
I needed time. With the clock, and my Tourette’s, ticking away.
我来不及把考题全部写完
I failed to get all the way through the test.
很好 汤玛斯 我以你为傲
Good job, guys. Thomas I am so proud of you.
谢谢你 科恩老师
Thank you, Mr. Cohen.
你的火鸡好漂亮 海瑟
Wow! Look at that turkey, Heather.
谢谢老师
Thank you.
你今年感恩节会过得很热闹吗
So. Are you gonna have a big Thanksgiving this year?
会啊 妈妈说爷爷奶奶都要来
Uh-huh. Mom says all my grandparents are gonna come.
好特别哦
Well, that sounds special.
只是他们会哭
‘Cept when they cry.
他们都偷哭 但我每次都有看到
They try to hide itbut I always see them.
我可以摸威化吗
Can I pet Waffle?
你当然可以摸威化
You bet you can pet Waffle.
科恩老师 你要过感恩节吗
Are you gonna have a good Thanksgiving, Mr. Cohen?
要啊
Yes, I am.
我和威化要去圣路易看我妈
Me and Waffle are going to take a little trip to see my Mom in St. Louis.
我知道圣路易在哪儿
I know where that is?
是喔
Oh! Yea!
好 太好了 海瑟
Well, that is super, Heather.
就是在那里 请你帮我一个忙 好吗
That’s exactly where it is. Now, do me a favor, will you?
我要请你照顾我的好朋友威化
And I’m going to trust you to take good care of my friend Waffle.
可以吗 -好啊
-All right? -Sure.
我马上就回来
And I will be right back.
嗨 亚曼妲 你不用上课吗
Hi, Amanda. Shouldn’t you ja be in your class?
好了 走吧 我陪你走回♥教♥室
All right. Come on, I’ll walk you to your room.
为什么我不能在你班上
Why can’t I be in your class, Mr. Cohen?
你♥爸♥爸都是为了你好
Well, ah. Your father had to do what was best for you, Amanda.
而且你有个很好的老师
And you know what? You’ve got a great teacher.
好吧 再见了 科恩老师
OK…See you later, Mr. Cohen.
被抓到了
Busted.
汤玛斯 那些字你从哪儿学来的
Where did you learn those words, Thomas?
没我的同意 你不能离开教室
You know you’re not supposed to leave the class without asking.
你要把门擦干净
Well, you’re going to clean that up.
然后我要处罚你不能下课
And then, ah, you’re on detention: no recess.
但你的拼字真是一级棒
But you do get an “A” for spelling.
你不翻开书就不能念了啊
You can’t read it if you don’t open it, Thomas.
我讨厌念书
I hate reading.
-我也是 -真的假的
-So do l. -You do?
真的 要我念书是很困难的
Yeah. Reading’s really hard for me.
对你来说才不难 你是老师
It’s not hard for you. You’re a teacher.
要不要打赌 我们来玩个游戏
You wanna bet? Let’s play a game.
假装你是科恩老师要念书 而我是妥瑞症候群
You be Mr. Cohen trying to read. And I’ll be Tourette Syndrome. OK?
你念这一页
Read this page.
很久以前…
“Once upon a time”
继续念
Keep reading.
很久以前有一个…好痒哦
“…upon a time, there was a” That itches.
会痒吗 好了 继续念
Does it itch a little bit? All right. Keep reading.
有一个…
“…there was a…”
汤玛斯
Hey, Thomas!
好了 很难吧 这样很难专心
All right. That’s hard, isn’t it? It’s hard to concentrate.
念书对我来说就是这么困难
That’s how hard reading is for me.
对你来说没那么难吧
It’s not that hard for you, is it?
对 对我来说很简单
No. It’s easy for me.
可是你讨厌书要怎么当老师
But…how can you be a teacher if you hate books?
讨厌书
Hate books?
我不讨厌书啊
I don’t hate books.
世界上的所有知识都在书里
Everything in the world is in books.
只是我要多费点心力才能学到
I just have to work extra hard to get it out.
我不会放弃你的
I’m not going to give up on you, buddy. OK?
我也不会让你放弃自己
And I’m not going to let you give up on yourself.
继续念 从这里开始
Now keep reading. Right here.
很久以前有个…
“Once upon a time there was a”
魔…魔…魔…
Mag-magi…
魔法师
Magician.
有个魔法师 他遇到一个小男孩
“A magician who met a small boy.
这个小男孩想把一把长剑 从石头里拔♥出♥来♥
A small boy who was trying to pull a big sword out of a big rock.
好奇怪 石头里怎么会有剑
Weird. Why would a sword be in a rock?
我不知道
Well, I don’t know,
但你再念下去就会知道了
but if you, ah, keep reading, you might just find out.
魔法师跟小男孩说 把剑从石头里拔♥出♥来♥的人
“The magician told the small boy that whoever could pull the sword out of
就会成为真正的国王
the rock would be the true king.”
好酷哦
Cool.
继续念啊 后来呢
Keep going. What happens next?
圣路易 再过12个出口 诺伍广场
怎么了
Hey. What’s wrong?
我好紧张
Oh, I’m so nervous.
有什么好紧张的 你只是要去见我妈啊
What’s there to be nervous about? You’re just gonna meet my mom.
-谢谢你哦 你还真会安慰人 -还有杰夫
-Thank you. That’s, that’s helpful. -And Jeff…
还有我的舅舅阿姨们
and my aunts and uncles…
还有我这辈子最爱的每个亲人
and anybody I’ve ever loved…in my entire life.
你要作好准备 场面会很大
Prepare your self. This is big.
我准备好了 干嘛要我准备
I’m ready. Why do I have to prepare myself?
对 你要作好准备
That’s right. Prepare yourself.
你来了啊
Oh, you’re here!
嗨 我终于见到南西了
Oh, hi! I can’t believe I’m finally meeting Nancy.
你比我想像中更漂亮
Oh! You’re even prettier than I thought
布莱德经常提到你 科恩太太
Brad has told me so much about you, Mrs. Cohen
叫我艾伦 他都没什么提到你啦
Oh, Ellen. Well, that’s more than he tells me about you
什么 我经常跟你提到南西啊
Wha-what! What? I tell you all about Nancy.
你都没告诉我实话啦 走吧 南西
Oh, you never tell me the real stuff. Come on, Nancy
-波波 拿行李 -对 波波 快去拿
-Bobo, get the bags, honey. -Yes, Bobo. Get on that.
-你累不累 -不会啊
-So, are you exhausted? -No.
很好 因为我们约了 一个小时以后要修指甲
Oh, good. Because we’ve got a pedicure appointment in an hour.
-她是南西 -嗨
-This is Nancy. -Hi.
-我讲的就是她 -幸会
-Who I was telling you about. -So, nice to meet you.
-不行 等一下 过来见见珍娜 -好啊 嗨
-And, no, wait, Janet. Here, come and meet Janet. -OK. Hi!
南西 还有一个人…
Nancy. And one other person…
妈妈有点过头了 她想给南西回家的感觉
Mom’s going a little overboard making Nancy feel like family.
有可能吗 她会变成家人吗
Is that a possibility? Her being family?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你也知道的 我就不…
I mean, you know, I know but I don’t, I don’t, I don’t, I don’t…
好 你是认真的 她见过老爸了吗
Oh, yeah. It’s, it’s serious. Has she met Dad?
没有 还没有…
No! No, no, no, no…
你还在等什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!