-你一点也不介意吧 -什么
-So, it really doesn’t bother you, does it? -What?
你明知故问 我的妥瑞症啊 我发出的怪声
You know what. My Tourette’s…my noises.
跟别的男人比起来就没什么啦
Not when I compare them to the noises other guys make.
就是吹牛 讲话超大声
You know, like, braggers, loud-talkers,
自我中心 一堆自大的白♥痴♥
egocentric, humor-challenged idiots.
真的不会 你的怪声我毫不介意
Seriously, no. Your noises don’t bother me at all.
只要你一直逗我笑就好了
As long as you keep me laughing.
别这样讲 你知道我压力大会怎样
Well, don’t say that. You know how I get under pressure.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我爸早就知道我会嫁给逗我笑的人
My Dad has always said I was going to marry somebody who made me laugh.
我这样讲没什么特别的用意
Not that that has anything to do with anything.
讲话嘛
Say something.

Quack.
别笑 我呱得很认真
Hey. Don’t laugh. That was a serious quack.
我有吓到你喔
I got you though.
-科恩老师 -嗨
-Mr. Cohen! -Hey!
我妈要我问你可不可以
My Mom said to ask if it’s okay.
什么可不可以 海瑟
Is what okay, Heather?
这个可不可以给威化吃
lf I give this to Waffle.
告诉你妈妈我说可以
You tell your Mom that I said that’s fine. OK?
-他说可以吗 -可以
-Did he say it was OK? -Yeah.
-是喔 我爱你 -我也爱你
-Yeah? I love you. -I love you, too.
-你今天要乖哦 -好
-You have a good day, OK? -OK!
-我放学再来接你 -好 再见
-I’ll see you right after school. -OK. Bye-bye.
亚曼妲 你还好吧
Amanda? Is everything all right?
我想上你的课 科恩老师
I wanna be in your class, Mr. Cohen.
你就在我班上啊 亚曼妲
You are in my class, Amanda.
没了 他叫学校把我转到别班
No. He made them take me out
我放学后再来接你
See you after school, honey. OK?
不公平
It’s not fair!
没事吧 我是亚曼妲的老师科恩
Is everything OK? I’m Amanda’s teacher, Mr. Cohen.
-我们昨天见过 -不 不 不
-We met yesterday. -Oh, no, no, no.
没事 没什么问题啦 我只是要为我女儿着想
There’s nothing wrong. I just have to do what’s right for my daughter.
走吧 亚曼妲
Come on, Amanda.
走了啦
Come on.
他担心亚曼妲不能专心
He’s concerned about Amanda’s ability to concentrate.
他觉得你是她学习上的阻碍
He just thought that you’d make it a little harder for her.
他不能给我一次机会吗
Can’t he just give me a chance?
学期才刚开始
We’ve only just started.
-我有讲了 -然后呢
-I pointed that out. -And?
他说他很同情
He said he was sympathetic
但他说亚曼妲需要正常的老师
but that Amanda needs as he put it a “normal teacher. ”
布莱德 你别放在心上 家长是老师最难解的课题
Don’t take it to heart, Brad. Parents are the hardest part of the job.
好 有谁知道梅心 和她的大红卡车
All right, who can tell me the names of the capitals Maxine
要经过哪几州的首府
and her big red truck have passed through?
有谁知道
Anybody?
好多人举手
Only hands!
不好意思…天哪 我该选谁
Excuse me…Excuse me…Aaa…What shall I choose?
我不知道耶
I don’t know
海瑟
Heather.
亚特兰大 纳许维尔
Atlanta, Nashville
春田
Hmm..Springfield?
答对了 很多人都以为是芝加哥
That’s great! Because a lot of people think it’s Chicago.
春田是在这儿吧
And, ah, this is Springfield, right?
不对
Noooo
那是印地安纳波利斯
That’s Indianapolis.
答对了 我在想什么啊 这才是春田
Oh, that’s right! So, what am I thinking? This is Springfield.
不对
NO!
那是哥伦布 春田在这里 科恩老师
That’s Columbus! Springfield’s over there, Mr. Cohen.
在哪里 伊莱 是在这里吗
Where is it, Eli? Is it over here?
不是
Nooo!
春田在哪里
Where is Springfield?
我不知道 你们要指给我看
I don’t know. You guys have to point it out to me.
指给我看
Point it out. Point it out.
我看不到啊
I don’t see it there.
我看到了
Ahh! I see it!
你们是说这才是春田吧
You’re telling me that this is Springfield. Right?

YES!
我没同意你离开座位 汤玛斯
You don’t have permission to leave your seat, Thomas.
对 科恩老师的后脑勺有长眼睛
That’s right. Mr. Cohen has eyes in the back of his head.
请你回去坐好
Go back and sit down, please.
下次要先问我
And next time, ask.
但我要削铅笔啊
But I need to sharpen my pencil.
回来坐好 汤玛斯
Now, Thomas.
好了
All right, now.
梅心和她的大红卡车 礼拜二要去哪里
Where’s Maxine and her bug red truck going to be on Tuesday?
明天一大早再见了 大卫
See you bright early tomorrow, David.
好了 记得要走路哦
All right. Hey. Remember to walk.
我很喜欢你的帽子 科恩老师
I really like your hat, Mr. Cohen.
谢谢你 海瑟 我喜欢你的发型
Well, thank you, Heather. I like your hair.
我头发很短是因为我吃的药啦 再见
It’s just short ’cause of the medicine. Bye.
宝贝
Hey, honey!
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你可以等我一下吗
Can you wait right here for just a minute?
-好啊 -好
-Sure. -OK.
嗨 我早就想找你谈海瑟的事了
Hey, umm. I’ve been meaning to come and speak to you about Heather.
我想我大概知道
I think I know…
对 我们刚开始不想告诉别人
Yeah, umm. We were just reluctant to tell anybody at first.
当然
Of course
别人迟早会看到化疗的影响
it was only a matter of time before the chemo became obvious, so…
她会好起来吗
Is she, ah, going to be okay…?
海瑟很喜欢上你的课
Umm. Heather just loves your class.
她每天都等不及要来上学
She can’t wait to get to school every day.
如果你能帮我保密更久一点 我会很感激你
And, umm, I’d be grateful if you kept our secret a little longer.
我只是不希望她被排挤
I just don’t want her to be singled out.

Yeah.
谢谢你 好了 宝贝女儿
Thanks. All right, baby girl.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
再见
Bye!
要不要去吃冰淇淋
How about…an ice cream?
-好啊 -好
-Yeah! -OK.
你觉得怎样
Uh-oh. What do you think? What do you think?
-不要 那顶我已经有了 -什么
-I already have that one. -What?
但你戴起来很好看
Looks great on you, though.
怎么了
Hey, what’s wrong?
没事 我只是专心在想学校的事
Oh, nothing, I’m just focusing on school stuff.
-能不能专心在我身上一下 -对不起
-Can you focus on me for a minute? -Sorry.
你试戴这顶 会让你心情变好
Hey, hey, hey! Try this one on! It’ll make you feel better.

Yeah.
-好了 可以吗 -可以了
-Okay. Yeah? -OK.
-很好 -真的假的
-Yes! -Really?
天哪 你戴起来很好看
Oh my goodness, this suits you.
远超出你的想像啦
More than you know.
我决定要去修硕士学位了
I’ve, ah, decided it’s time to go for my master’s degree.
意思是你要搬走了吗
Wow, does that, does that mean you’ll be going away?
没有 我念本地的学校
No. I’d go locally.
我要先通过研究所的入学考试啦
Anyhow, I have to pass the entrance test to graduate school first, so…
等一下 像学力测验那样吗
Oh, wait. Isn’t that like the SATs?
你要和很多人 在一个大房♥间里考试
Do you have to take that in a big room with a lot of people?
-对 他们说我可以自己一个房♥间 -那就好
-Yeah. They said I could have a room all to myself. -Ah, good.
妥瑞症患者是有特权的
Tourette’s does have its privileges.
我搬走你会难过吗
Would it bother you if I did go away…?
当然会 别开玩笑了 出去啦
Of course it would. Are you kidding me? Get out of here.
-过来 我有东西要给你看 -神经病
-Come here, I want to show you something. -Crazy.
下一位
Next!
嗨 布莱德科恩
Hey, ah, chchchch, Brad Cohen.
布莱德 科恩
Brad Cohen.
找到了 科恩先生
Here you are, Mr. Cohen.
好了
All right,
请你带着这份资料进去
I need you take this packet, and I need you to go right in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!