Well, what are you waiting for?
少管闲事啦
Hey. Back off, will’ya?
结果他跌倒了
…He ended up falling flat
头去撞到人行道
and then he hit his head straight against the curb.
还脑震荡
Gave himself a concussion.
失陪一下 厨房♥需要南西
Well, You’ll excuse me, Nancy’s needed in the kitchen.
我要借用她一下
I’m just going to steal her for one second.
-厨房♥需要我 -好
-Needed in the kitchen. -OK.
你来救我吗 我不需要你救啦
Are you rescuing me? Because I don’t need rescuing
我需要
I do.
出了什么事
What’s going on?
你修指甲好玩吗
How was your pedicure?
如果你想知道我跟你妈聊什么
lf you’re wondering what did your Mom and I talked about,
我们聊的是你啦
we talked about you.
还有我们
And us.
怎么了吗
Is something wrong?
我只是在想 应不应该告诉你
I was just wondering, if I told you,
我爱你
I love you.
我好害怕
I mean, it just, it scares me. Right?
我从来没想过这件事
I never thought about it before.
我从来就不敢去想
I never dared think about it.
布莱德
Look, Brad.
她知道你会发出怪声 她不介意
She understands about your noises, she doesn’t care.
你让她快乐 这是她告诉我的
You know, you make her happy, she told me that, Brad.
你逗她笑
You make her laugh.
如果有一天她不笑了怎么办
Well, what if one day she stops laughing?
如果有一天她不想再跟我这种
What if one day she gets fed up of living with someone who
我只是…我不想伤害她 妈
I just, I don’t want to hurt her, Mom…
也许你是不想受伤吧
Maybe you don’t want to get hurt.
都有啦
Both.
只有一件事会伤害你们
The only thing that can hurt either of you:
那就是你让妥瑞症把她赶走
is if you let Tourette’s drive her away from you.
不要被它打败
lf you let it win.
海瑟的妈妈打电♥话♥来
Heather’s mother had called
说海瑟没办法再上学了
to say Heather was no longer able to attend school.
全班同学都在想办法替她打气
So, the class all pitched in to cheer her up
你看看这张桌子
Oh, wow. Look at this table.
看起来很棒嘛
It looks very good.
这个看起来也很棒
Ah, this looks great over here.
我爱海瑟
海瑟
过了几个礼拜 我们大家害怕的消息来了
The news we’d all been dreading came a few weeks later…

Hey.
-嗨 科恩老师 -你好 亨利
-Hi, Mr. Cohen. -What’s up, Henry.

Hi.
-嗨 伊莱 -嗨 科恩老师
-Hey, Eli. -Hi, Mr. Cohen.
-嗨 科恩老师 -你好 盖伦
-Hey, Mr. Cohen. -What’s up, Gaylon?
-这是我爷爷奶奶 -嗨
-These are my grandparents, -Hi
詹姆斯和雪莉
James and Shirley.
仪式就要开始了
Sir, they’re about to start the service.
你先进去吧
You go ahead.
科恩老师
Mr. Cohen?
你不进来吗
Aren’t you coming in?
很抱歉
I’m sorry…
我很想进去
I thought I could but I…
但我会干扰仪式的进行
I think I’d be too disruptive.
你改变了海瑟的一生
You made such a huge difference in Heather’s life.
你是她最喜欢的老师
You were her favorite teacher.
请你务必送她最后一程
Please, don’t leave without saying goodbye to her.
海瑟再见
复活节快乐
乔治亚州
好了 汤玛斯 你那组叫什么
Okay, Thomas…what is your team’s word?
怪咖
Weird!
怪咖
Weird.
不是汤玛斯那一组的人 有谁知道 怪咖 是什么意思
Anybody not on Thomas’s team know what that word means?
奇怪
Strange.
诡异
Creepy.
恐怖
Scary.
很好
Very good.
-谁会用奇怪造句 -我 我
-Who can use the word weird in a sentence? -Me, oh, me!
25 30 35 40 绑辫子的女生 50 盖伦
25, 30, 35, 40. The girl in pigtails. 50! Gaylon!
我喜欢奇怪的电影
“I like weird movies. ”
抱歉 科恩老师 我知道你不能去看电影
Sorry, Mr. Cohen. I know you can’t go to them
因为你会被戏院赶出来
because you get thrown out of the movie theater.
没关系 盖伦
Well, that’s OK, Gaylon.
因为我可以租片子回家看 而且我喜欢奇怪的电影
Boom. Because I can rent movies. And I also like weird movies.
所以 奇怪 是个好字
So weird is a good word, right?
但如果有人跟你说 喂
But what if someone comes up to you and they say, “Hey, you! ”
就是你 我在跟你讲话 你好奇怪
Yeah, you. I’m talking to you. You’re weird.
-这样还是个好字吗 -不是
-Is it still a good word? -Noooo.
那是什么声音
What, what’s that?
好了 大家都回座位上坐好
OK, everyone, stay in your seat.
是梅心和大红卡车
It’s Maxine and big Red.
科恩老师 我们可以去看吗
Mr. Cohen, can’t we go see them?
好 但大家都要小声一点
Okay, but everyone…inside voices…
到门口排好队 不准用跑的
Everyone line up by the door and no running.
没问题
You got it.
好啊
Yeah.
伊莱 上去啊 没关系 但你要小心
Exactly. Eli, get in there, man. All right, but be careful.
你觉得怎样 满酷的吧
So, what do you think of it? Pretty cool, huh?
伊莱 我不是说了吗 好了 不准按喇叭
Eli! What did I tell you? All right, no pulling the horn.
否则就全部都下来
Or else you guys are coming down.
对不起 梅心
Sorry, Maxine.
没关系啦 小孩就是小孩
That’s all right. Kids will be kids.
对 永远是这样
Yes, yeah. Yeah, they will.
他们相处得还好吧
They still getting along?
看起来是不错
Well, it looks like it.
给他们一点时间
Give ’em time.
我喜欢南西
I like Nancy.
她让我想起我当年刚认识的你妈
She reminds me of your Mom when we first met.
她们长得一点也不像
They don’t look anything alike.
我指的不是长相 而是…
I’m not talking about looksI’m talking about that…
那种活力 很难形容啦
spark, that spirit, that, ah, “je ne sais quoi. ”
学校还好吗
How are things at school?
你知道的 书太多 书柜不够放
Oh, you know. We got more books than bookcases,
屋顶漏水
roof leaks,
预算删减
budget cutbacks…
有点担心他们明年不会续聘我
Little worried they might not ask me back next year.
有很多老师比我经验更丰富
There’s plenty of teachers with a lot more experience than me.
不管怎样 我都以你为傲
I’m proud of you regardless.
我感觉不到
Doesn’t feel that way.
我为什么觉得我还是让你丢脸
Why do I feel like you’re still embarrassed by me?
没关系 爸 你大可承认
And it’s okay, Dad, you can admit it.
-你又想吵架了吗 -不是…
-You’re not trying to start something…? -No. No, no.
但我们终于讲话了
But, you know, we’re finally talking,
这样很好 那就来聊吧
and it’s good, so let’s talk.
我一直让你觉得丢脸
I’ve always been an embarrassment to you.
对不对 你以前来看我
I have, haven’t l? Even when you used to come visit me,
别人盯着我看 你还是介意
you used to squirm when all those eyeballs would click my way.
你从来就无法接受
You’ve never been able to accept it.
你说得对
You’re right.
有时候跟你在一起很难受
It is tough being with you sometimes
我最讨厌跟你去餐厅 大家都用那种眼神看你
I hate it when we go to restaurants and people give you those looks.
有时候我…
Sometimes, I just…
我觉得好无助
I just feel so helpless.
我这辈子都在帮别人修东西
You know, I’ve always been a guy who could fix things…
但有样东西我一直修不好
…but the one thing
那就是伤你最深的东西
I could never fix was the one thing that was hurting you most.
不需要修啦
It doesn’t need fixing.
没人修得好
Nobody can fix it.It doesn’t need fixing.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!