灯光依然
Lamps still plugged in.
药瓶依然在那
The medicine bottles still in place.
人们碰过的东西
It’s the things people touched
在你心里还是活灵活现的
that bring the pictures alive in your mind.
所以我们看这 就像这个
So we’re looking at it right here, like this.
我需要更多的能源
I need more power.
来吧 反应 反应
Come on, baby. React, react, react.
-我们遇到了问题 -什么问题?
– We have a problem. – What?
电池能源低警告
We got a low-battery warning here.
这里才是精彩呢
Whoa, there’s something really terribly wrong here.
我们会失去吗?
Uh-oh. Are we gonna lose this thing?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
-发生碰撞了吗? -死了 死了
– Did we crash? – We’re dead. We’re dead.
死了 有浮力
We’re dead and buoyant.
下沉 马上有浮力
Drop it. Drop it. Buoyancy right now.
-小心点 小心点 -电池要没了
– Easy, easy, easy. – Battery is starting to die.
可能进行不下去了
Oh, we’re not gonna live.
活动画面 因为电源已经耗尽了
Guys, get a visual on us, because we just lost power.
直到天花板
You’re headed for the ceiling.
坐在天花板上 吉姆
You’re sitting on the ceiling, Jim.
电池没用 在水中不起作用了
We’re dead in the water. We have a dead battery.
我们在看着你 我们会关注你的
We’re watching you. We’re gonna sit and watch you.
整个要融化了
The whole thing was melting down.
电池要融化消失了
The batteries, they were melting down and venting.
非常的奇特
It was very bizarre.
好像是 休斯顿 我们遇到问题
It was like, “Houston, we have a problem.”
完全的到达目的地了
They flew beautifully right up until the point
主要的系统发生碰撞
that we had an absolute, total major-malfunction system crash.
我看是否要
I’ve had a debate with myself
进行援救
as to whether I would even ever try a rescue,
失去一个总比失去两个要好
because better to lose one than two.
几乎是直接碰撞
It’s almost a straight shot,
除了路上有乐队柱子
except there’s a couple of columns in the way.
我有办法收回
I think there’s a way to bring it back.
是的 离楼梯间不远
Yeah, it’s not too far from the stairwell.

No.
但是我们首先要做的是给其增加一定重量
But the first thing we got to do is get some weight on it.
在上面增加维可牢搭扣
The weight with a piece of Velcro on top.
我想在下面瓦解
I want to fly up underneath it
在底端增加重量
and stick the weight to the bottom,
下沉到地板上
sink it to the floor,
然后浮上来 用甲板拉上来
then come up, dock with it and carry it out.
这是唯一的办法
That’s the only way to do it.
如果太快了就告诉我
Let me know if I’m going too fast.
我们必须营救埃伍德
We had to rescue Elwood,
不是因为它昂贵
not just because these bots are expensive,
而是因为一些特殊的原因
but because, in some strange way,
它已成为了我们中的一员
he’d become part of the crew.
我的小机器人在哪里?
Oh, where, oh, where is my little bot now?
看 看
Look up. Look up.
哈罗 埃伍德
Hello, Elwood.
我们委给R.O.V.加重
We tried to attach weights to the R. O.V.
让它从天花板上下沉
To make it come down off the ceiling.
如果我能向前的话
If I can just go forward.
那是什么啊?
What the hell was that?
有东西倒下了 我不知道
Something fell. I don’t know.
我们猛推上去
See, we’re thrusting up against it,
所以可能不会马上下来
so it may not come down right away.
好的 让我来设置动机分离
All right, so let me get set for the separation maneuver.
在那
It’s on there.
在那 看到了
It’s on there. We have it.
不管什么都得出来
I’m gonna have to get out of this no matter what.
否则我们回不了家了
Otherwise, we’re not coming home.
我要出来了
I’m going out.
嘿!
Oh!
链接错误
Link error.
我们失去了
We lost…
很快会经过我们这的
It’s gonna come past us in a second.
我们应该录下来
We might as well get it on tape.
来了
Here she comes.
说再见
Say goodbye.
可能会有2个小时不能与吉姆联♥系♥了
Probably two hours without radio contact from Jim.
我们通过无线电听到的是…
All we hear over the radio is…
跟杰克道别
Say goodbye to Jake.
跟杰克道别?
“Say goodbye to Jake”?
发生什么事?
What’s happened?
撞击了我们自己的范园
Hit our own tether.
电缆断了
Cable broke.
我无法想象在吉姆的潜水艇里会是什么样
I can’t imagine what it was like in Jim’s sub.
他会度过难关的
He goes through a range of emotions.
他失去了一个机器人然后失去了第二个机器人
He loses one robot. Then he loses a second robot.
我们有天花板机关
Well, we got our ceiling scenario,
还有风筝机关
and we got our kite scenario.
这两种方法我们其实会失去这些的
The two ways we thought we could actually lose these things.
在进行快速交换之后
And after a quick exchange,
我们注意到系链连到我们的潜水艇
we noticed the tether coming up past our sub.
金亚抓住操纵杆控制潜水艇操作杆
Genya grabs the joysticks that control the sub manipulators.
他抓住系链开始把
And he grabs the tether and starts winding the tether up
操作者圈起来
around the arms of the manipulators.
这是很可怕的 看到他在于什么吗?
This is scary. See what he’s doing?
如果在他包装前打断…
If he breaks it before he gets a wrap on it…
我的天 我看不到
Oh, my God. I can’t watch this.
你吓唬我 金亚
You’re scaring me now, Genya.
卷起系链 重复同样的运动
To wind up this tether, it took 30, 35 minutes
需要30到35分钟
of the same motion over and over and over,
卷起来
winding this up.
35分钟我们已经搞定
35 minutes that we’ve been at this.
-嘿! -我看看
– Hey! – Let’s see it.
我以为是在地面
I thought it was on the ground.
你搞定了 全部停下
You got him. All stop. All stop.
我们接下来的任务是拿着维可牢碎片
Our next task is to take a Velcro patch
拍击敲打机器人的顶端
and slap it on top of the robot
用操作杆把机器人拉出来
with the manipulator arms and pull the robot in that way.
-搞定了 -搞定
– You got him. – Still got it.
金亚 拉的时候
As Genya is pulling up on it,
维可牢撕裂了 机器人在很短时间里
the Velcro rips off the robot, and for this brief second,
整个的机器人解脱了 开始浮上来了
the entire robot was free and starts floating back up.
没有系链绕着
There’s no tether holding it.
解脱了 抓住 随便你怎么抓住
It’s free. Grab it. Grab it any way you can.
金亚 我一辈子所见到的
Genya, the most amazing operator of any machinery
所有机器最好的操作员 抓住这些操纵器
I’ve ever seen in my life, grabbed these manipulators.
他把它拉回来 然后紧紧的接到米尔
He pulls it back in and hugs it tight to the “Mir”.
一切的进展都很顺利
I’m going gray over here.
我想他把它放进车♥库♥里了
I think he’s got it in that garage.
他把工具拿出来 我看到了工具 是的
He’s got the tool out. I saw the tool. Yes!
哇!
Whoo!
车♥库♥关门了
Garage closed.
他干的很不错
He lives another day!
哦 上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
我认为金亚应该获得升迁
I do believe Genya deserves a raise.
我认为你久这里所有的人一瓶啤酒
I do believe you owe everybody here a beer.
小子 我会给你买♥♥一个酿酒厂
Dude, I’ll buy you a brewery.
真的难以置信 绝对的难以置信
That was incredible. That was absolutely incredible.
R.O.V.部门几乎失业了
The R. O.V. Department was almost out of a job.
什么那么惊奇呢?
Was that amazing?
那是我所看到过最惊奇的事情
That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.
我想我长了不少见识
I think I aged a year.
我们坐在这里 我们只是看着他
And we sat there, and we just watched him
只是看着在盛大的楼梯里
just fly up out of the grand staircase
发生这么多的事情
and keep on going.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!