当你看到船尾
When you see the stern
那里有1500人死了
where 1, 500 people had died,
我真不知道怎样形容它
I don’t really know how to describe it.
很难说那种感情上的感觉
You can’t help but be emotional.
绝没有丝毫的疑问 很多人
There’s no doubt people were taken to the bottom
是在船尾沉到海底的
in the stern.
但是他们不在那里了
But they’re no longer there.
他们的肉体
Every trace of their human existence
已经被海洋溶解了
has been dissolved into the ocean.
好的 米尔-2号♥
Okay, “Mir-2.”
找个地方放置金属板
Get in position to lay the plaque.
吉姆 找个地方放置金属板
Jim, getting into position to lay plaque.
1500个幽灵还在这里诉说着
“The 1,500 souls lost here still speak,
让我们想起很多难以置信的东西都会发生
reminding us always that the unthinkable can happen
但是我们要警戒 谦虚 怜悯
but for our vigilance, humility, and compassion.”
再见
Goodbye.
我们在海洋呆的时间太长了
We had been at sea a long time.
我想再次回家了
I was thinking about being home again.
最后一天 我们离开的时候
On the final day, as we left,
船尾有一道白虹
at the stern of the ship was a white rainbow.
就像泰坦尼克号♥的光圈效应一样
It was almost like a halo effect over the wreck of the “Titanic”.
这是天上给予的感觉
And it had an ethereal feel to it.
我认为你离开了泰坦尼克号♥ 但是它绝对没有离开你
I think you leave “Titanic,” but it never leaves you.
它一直在那里
It’s always there.
很多次 当我闭上眼睛的时候
And many times, when I close my eyes,
我忽然回到了那里 在沉船上漂浮
I’m suddenly back there, floating over the wreck,
我觉得自己就像深渊里的幽灵
and I feel like I am a ghost of the abyss.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!