– They were, originally. – Exactly.
– 它们属于我的当事人 – 不再是了
– They belong to my principals. – Not anymore.
三年前
Three years ago, when it began to seem
阿根廷向我们宣战
that Argentina might find it necessary to declare war against us,
我们和芒森达成一项协议
we made an arrangement with Mundson.
把专营权卖♥♥给了芒森
We allowed him to buy our patents.
好主意 赌场倒是个不错的幌子
Good idea. The casino here makes a nice front.
甚至钱
We even advanced him the money
也是我们借给他的
with which to buy them from us.
你们选错人了
Well, you couldn’t have picked a nicer man.
我们和芒森达成共识
We had an agreement with Mundson that,
战争结束后 他要将财产归还我们
at the end of the war, he would turn our property back to us.
我找不到那份协议
I didn’t find any agreement.
只是君子协定
It was a gentleman’s agreement.
芒森不是君子
I see. And Mr. Mundson wasn’t a gentleman.
他是个疯子 法雷显示
He was a madman, Mr. Farrell.
他以为可以统治世界
He thought he could rule the world alone.
对 他也跟我讨论过
I know. We had quite a discussion about it.
她还是不敢相信 我不会回来了
She still didn’t believe I wasn’t coming back.
每晚她都悉心打扮
Every night. she got alI dressed up
等我回来
and waited.
但姬黛这样的女人
But a girl like Gilda
对一切是一定要追查到底的
couldn’t stand not knowing the why of things.
于是放下自尊 前来找我
So she decided to swallow her pride and come to see me.
的确令人担忧
That was woriderful.
是谁?
Yes?
你好
Hello.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
我是你太太 姬黛
I’m Gilda, your wife.
记得吗
Remember?
你都没出现
You haven’t been around lately.
还以为你得了健忘症之类的
I thought maybe you were an amnesia victim or something.
有火吗?
Got a light?
你看起来很憔悴 你知道吗?
You don’t look so hot. Do you know that?
你瘦了
You’re losing weight.
为什么要我独守空闺?
This vacuum I’m living in.
– 能告诉我原因吗? – 不
– Mind giving me a reason? – Not at all.
你一直都那么忙碌
You’ve had such a full life up to now.
我认为让你平静一阵子会比较好
I thought a little peace and quiet would do you good.
好让你想清楚
Give you time to think.
想些什么?
Think about what?
你的罪孽
Would it be too corny to say your sins?
– 说得对 – 我已经说了
– Yes, it would. – Well, I said it.
你真过分
You’re cockeyed, Johnny, all cockeyed.
我认为
I figured that’s what the deal was.
你是在向我报复
You’re getting even with me for something.
我们都是擅于报复的人 不是吗?约翰
Were great people for getting even, aren’t we, Johnny?
– 是吗? – 不是吗?
– Are we? – Aren’t we?
我嫁给巴林是就为了报复你
Didn’t I get even with you for walking out on me
因为你抛弃了我
by marrying Baum?
好 很好 现在他已经死了…
Great. That’s just great. The man’s dead, and…
我很高兴 你是这么认为吗?
And I’m glad. What do you think of that?
他是疯子 约翰
He was insane, Johnny.
– 我经常提心吊胆 – 你倒像是乐在其中
– I was afraid all the time. – You acted like it.
约翰 我心里从来就只有你
Johnny, there’s never been anybody but you and me.
我所做的一切
All those things I did were
只是要让你嫉妒 约翰
just to make you jealous, Johnny.
我心里除了你 没有别人
There’s never been anybody but you and me.
没有别人?
Not anybody?
没有别人
Not anybody.
你丈夫呢?
What about your husband?
你如果能轻易忘记他
If you could forget him so easily,
那么 对其他人也一样 是吗?
you could forget the others too, couldn’t you?
根本就没有其他人
But there weren’t any others, Johnny!
想好了
When you admit them.
就告诉我他们是谁
When you admit them and tell me who they were.
难道你不觉得我这辈子
You wouldn’t think one woman
嫁的两个人都是疯子吗
could marry two insane men in one lifetime,
不觉得吗
now, would you?
她还没察觉
She wasn’t scared yet
所以不害怕
because she didn’t quite realize yet.
现在 她简直要疯了
Right now, she was just plain mad,
于是开始还击
and she was hitting back.
替我找一位盖柏埃文先生
I want you to try and locate a Mr. Gabe Evans for me.
找遍全城所有旅馆 一定要找到她
Try all the hotels in the city, but locate him.
她找不到他
She couldn’t find him.
所以 她就随便投怀送抱
so she just reached out for anyone.
对姬黛来说 这一点也不难
They weren’t hard to find for a girl like Gilda.
当侍者通知他去接听电♥话♥时
The waiter told him he had a telephone call.
我的人就在外面把他抓了
One of my men grabbed him outside.
他也就永远不会回来了
He never came back.
当然 她还会再找别人
She found somebody else, of course.
不过 无论她到哪里 做了什么
But wherever she went. whatever she did…
她最终都会明白
It finally got to her that
布宜诺斯艾利斯始终是她的监狱
Buenos Aires was her own private prison.
于是 决定远走高飞
That’s when she decided to run a way.
她去了蒙得维的亚
She went to Montevideo,
在一家夜♥总♥会♥当歌♥女
got a job singing in a nightclub.
开始办离婚手续
Started divorce proceed rigs
并遇上了一个人
and met a man.
♪ Love me forever ♪
♪ And let forever ♪
♪ Begin tonight ♪
♪ Amado mio ♪
♪ When were together ♪
♪ I’m in a dream world ♪
♪ Of sweet delight ♪
♪ Many times I’ve whispered ♪
♪ Amado mio ♪
♪ It was just a phrase that I’ve heard in plays ♪
♪ I was acting a part ♪
♪ But now when I whisper ♪
♪ Amado mio ♪
♪ Cant you tell I care by the feeling there? ♪
♪ For it comes from my heart ♪
♪ My one endeavor ♪
♪ My love, my darling ♪
♪ Will be to hold you ♪
♪ And hold you tight ♪
♪ Amado mio ♪
♪ Love me forever ♪
♪ And let forever ♪
♪ Begin ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ Amado mio ♪
♪ Love me forever ♪
♪ And let forever ♪
♪ Begin ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
“让今夜永存”这是个约定吗 姬黛?
“Let forever be tonight.”Is that a date, Gilda?
我还不能做出任何承诺
I can’t make any forever dates, Tom.
我还没办妥离婚手续
I haven’t even got my divorce yet.
– 我没权去… – 我不想要你离婚
– I haven’t any right to. – I don’t want you to.
– 不想我做啥? – 离婚
– Want me to what? – Get a divorce.
你不想吗?
You don’t?
在蒙得维的亚办离婚
A divorce you get in Montevideo,
如果没有你丈夫的同意
without your husband’s consent,
在阿根廷是无法生效的 姬黛
will never stand up in Argentina, Gilda.
可是 我不想再回阿根廷
I don’t want to go back to Argentina ever.
– 那有什么区别吗 – 或者回家
– So what difference does it… – Or at home.
你也应该回家了 亲爱的
You may want to go home sometime, darling.
你这一生无论到哪里
Wherever you go for the rest of your life,
都会受他束缚
you’re gonna be tied to him.
你永远不能重获自♥由♥
You’ll never be free.
这样一走了之 无法解决问题
Then it didn’t do any good to run away.
永远也不行
No good at all.
逃避解决不了问题 姬黛
Never does any good to run away, Gilda.
– 回布宜诺斯艾利斯 – 不
– Go back to Buenos Aires. – No.
宣告你们的婚姻无效
And get an annulment.
你说婚礼过后
You told me your husband left you immediately
你丈夫就撇下了你
after the ceremony.
这没什么大不了的
There’s nothing to it.
我会支持你的 亲爱的
And I’ll be with you, darling.
每一分钟 我都会在你身边
I’ll be right by your side every minute.
我是个很棒的律师
I’m a very good lawyer, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!