Then what are you hanging around here for?
这儿的有趣气氛总是吸引着我
The atmosphere has always interested me.
让我浮想联翩
Hmm. Now it positively fascinates me.
你可以成为职业舞蹈员
You could be a professional dancer.
是的…我曾经就是
I am. I mean, I was.
这违反了我们协会的守则
Uh, that’s against our union rules.
我一直都尊重守则
I always observe the rules and regulations.
我怎么从未见过你?
How is it that I have never seen you?
我不在这跳
I didn’t dance here.
– 噢 在哪跳? – 美国
– Oh. Where? – America.
– 这儿不是美国吗? – 我是说纽约
– This is not America? – I mean New York.
你的年轻男伴也是…
Oh. Your young man, is he too a dan…
他不是我的男伴
He’s not my young man.
从他的表情看得出他希望是
You know, the expression on his face says that he wishes he were.
记住守则
The rules and regulations, remember?
守则是可以改变的 女士
The rules are very changeable, my lady.
可以见风转舵
They change with the weather.
– 没事吧? – 没事
– Is everything all right? – Quite all right.
那两个德国人是谁 我见过
Who are the two krauts? I’ve seen them before.
– 来报讯的 – 替谁报讯?
– Messenger boys. – Whose?
我以为你会有麻烦
I just wanted to know if you were in trouble.
我遇上了大♥麻♥烦
Apparently, I’m in serious trouble.
显然 我的妻子似乎不见了
My wife seems to be missing.
她在跳舞
She’s dancing.
你不该让她跳舞的
You shouldn’t have allowed it, Johnny.
她想跳舞
She wanted to dance with a guy.
我能怎么做?她又不是我…
What do you want me to do? She’s not my…
她是你妻子
She’s your wife.
叫她回来
Go get her.
等一下 她是你的…
Now wait a minute. She’s your…
就是这样 约翰
That’s exactly the reason, Johnny.
丈夫去做这种事太丢脸了 你不觉得吗?
A husband always looks a bit ridiculous, don’t you think,
把自己的妻子从别的男人怀里拉回来
dragging his wife from another man’s arms?
– 我去叫她 鲍姆 – 谢谢你 约翰
– I’ll get her, Baum. – Thank you, Johnny.
抱歉 你丈夫回来了
Pardon me, but your husband is showing.
谢谢 下次吧
Oh. Thank you. Perhaps again sometime.
在那之前 我只能悲惨地活着
Until that sometime, I shall only miserably exist, senora.
我一直都说拉丁男人与众不同
I always say there’s something about Latin men.
他们除了能跳舞 还会…
For one thing, they can dance. For another thing…
– 你的电♥话♥多少? – 哦 是…
– What’s your telephone number? – Hmm? Oh, it is…
算了 我的电♥话♥号♥码 是库约三〇一七
Oh, never mind. I’ll give you mine. Cuyo 3-0-1-7.
库约 三 〇 一 七
Cuyo 3-0-1-7.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
我就跟他说 是男人接的话就挂掉
I just told him, If a man answers, hang up.
可以吗?
Wasn’t that all right?
你不能像在家里般跟男人说话
You can’t talk to men down here the way you would at home.
– 他们不明白 – 不明白什么?
– They don’t understand it. – Understand what?
– 他们会以为你有意思 – 什么意思?
– They think you mean it. – Mean what?
你是有夫之妇 难到不感到困扰吗?
Doesn’t it bother you at all that you’re married?
我只想知道你感到困扰吗?
What I want to know is, does it bother you?
我看错约翰了 鲍姆
I’m beginning to think I’ve misjudged your Johnny, Baum.
哦? – 他很贴心 也很会保护我
-Oh? – He can be quite sweet, so protective.
他照顾属于我的一切东西
Johnny takes care of all the things that belong to me.
– 他忙坏了 – 他忙坏了
– He runs the joint. – He runs the joint.
听见了吗?约翰
Hear that, Johnny?
因为我属于你老板 所以你要照顾我
You’re to take care of me because I belong to the boss.
你觉得如何?
How will you like that?
我做各种奇怪的工作
Well, I do all kind of odd jobs.
这一定是最奇怪的了
I’ll bet this is the oddest job you ever had.
那现在 在我们被再次打扰之前
Now then, before we were interrupted,
我们一起干杯
I believe we were about to drink a toast, so…
愿对约翰不忠的女人遭遇不幸
Disaster to the wench who did wrong by our Johnny.
你不敬她一杯吗?
No, Gilda? You wont drink to that?
好 愿她遭到不幸
Why not? Disaster to the wench.
她说了
She had what it took to say it.
但我知道这令她很害怕
but I knew it scared her.
这令她很困扰
I knew It would haunt her.
姬黛很迷信
Anyone as superstitious as Gilda. out loud.
却要祈求不幸
asking for disaster.
你好
Hi.
– 你还没把衣服脱下 – 是的
– You’re still dressed. – Yes.
– 有事吗? – 一切都好
– Anything wrong? – Everything’s wonderful.
– 但是拉链难倒我了 – 我可以效劳吗?
– But I told you zippers throw me. – May I help?
谢谢
Thank you.
早上会有女仆服侍你
You could have a maid in the morning.
– 她是不是又老又丑? – 如果那是你的命令
– Will she be old and ugly? – If those are your orders.
我认为
I think that’s good business,
只雇丑女和美男子才比较好
to surround yourself with ugly women and beautiful men.
是的
Yes.
你早就认识他了
You knew him before.
– 谁? – 约翰
– Who? – Johnny.
– 约翰·法雷? – 约翰·法雷
– Johnny Farrell? – Johnny Farrell.
– 你早就认识他了 – 不
– You knew him before. – No.
别对我撒谎 姬黛
Don’t lie to me, Gilda. Don’t ever lie to me.
我说的是真话 我不认识他
I’m telling you the truth. I didn’t know him.
我不认为我曾认识过他 鲍姆
I don’t think I’ve ever known him, Baum.
看得出来
I see.
你是个美丽 贵心的小孩
You’re a child, Gilda. A beautiful, greedy child.
我爱用美丽的东西喂养你
And it amuses me to feed you beautiful things
因为你的品位是如此独特
because you eat with such a good appetite.
但我不能犯错吧?
But I shouldn’t make any mistakes.
对 确实不能
No, you shouldn’t.
别担心约翰·法雷
If you’re worried about Johnny Farrell, don’t be.
– 我恨他 – 很明显
– I hate him. – And he hates you.
他也憎恨你
That’s very apparent.
但憎恨可以变成激♥情♥
But hate can be a very exciting emotion.
你没留意到 你们之间有火花吗?
Very exciting. Haven’t you noticed that?
你好像…
You make it sound…
我可以感受到你的内心
There is a heat in it that one can feel.
你没感觉到吗?
Didn’t you feel it tonight?
– 没有 – 我感觉到了
– No. – I did.
只有憎恨
It warmed me.
会令我感到温暖
Hate is the oniy thing that has ever warmed me.
各位女士 先生 快下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux. mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
下定离手
No more bets.
– 黑色 十三号♥ – 是我
– Number 13, black. – That’s me.
– 纳米罗·特雷泽 黑色 – 十七号♥ 正好挨着她的
– Numero treize. noir. – I was right next to her-17.
过了这么多年
You mean this has been going on for years,
我难道不知道吗?
and I didn’t know about it?
– 人不会一直都这么幸运的 – 我可以
– One is not always so lucky. – I am.
小心
You should watch out.
有一句老话说…
The superstitious have an old saying.
“赌场得意 情场失意”
Lucky at cards, unlucky at love.
– 还好我不是 – 不是什么?
– Its a good thing I’m not, isn’t it? – Not what?
迷信的人
Superstitious.
– 替我看着 – 是的 芒森太太
– Keep it for me. – Yes, Mrs. Mundson.
各位女士 先生 快下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux, mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
各位女士 先生 快下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
各位女士 先生 快下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux, mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
– 二号♥ – 下定离手
– Number two. – No more bets.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux. mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux. mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
各位女士 先生 快下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
快下注
Place your bets.
相信你们 女士和先生
Faites vos jeux, mesdames et messieurs. Faites vos jeux.
– 有火吗? – 有的 芒森太太
– Got a light? – Yes, Mrs. Mundson.
这儿很多人 但你感到孤独
It is so crowded and yet so lonely.
– 不是吗? – 你怎知道的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!