How dumb can a man be?
帮我一个忙 快去出去找她
Do me a favor and get out of here
免得你追悔莫及
before you realize what a heel you’ve been,
可以吗 法雷先生?
will you, Mr. Farrell?
我无法忍♥受看到你崩溃
I couldn’t bear it to see you break down
而感到心安理得
and feel like a human being.
身为警探 我还蛮感性的
I’m a very sensitive man, for a cop.
姬黛并没有做你所想的那些事
Gilda didn’t do any of those things you’ve been losing sleep over.
什么都没做
Not any of them.
全是装出来的
It was just an act.
所有都是
Every bit of it.
我向你保证
And I’ll give you credit.
你仅仅是个观众而已
You were a great audience, Mr. Farrell.
要不要来一杯
Would you like, perhaps, a tiny drink of ambrosia,
特制的美酒?
suitable only for a goddess?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
奥贝先生告诉我
Mr. Obregon told me that
赌场被政♥府♥接管了
the place has been taken over by the government.
别想了
Don’t think about it.
要支雪茄吗?
A cigarette perhaps?
最上等的
Blended of the finest tobaccos
产自世界上最浪漫的国家
from the most romantic places of the world.
不 谢了
No, thank you.
感觉很孤独 对吗?
It all looks lonely, doesn’t it?
做了坏事 结局总是这样的
All bad things end up lonely, little one.
难道我不知道?
I know that, don’t I?
才不用你教训
You can keep your silly epigrams to yourself, can’t you?
皮奥叔叔
Uncle Pio.
听说你要回家了
I hear you’re going home.
所以来道别
I came to say good-bye.
姬黛 请你带我一起走吧
I want to go with you, Gilda.
带我一起走
Please take me.
我知道一切都是我错了
I know I did everything wrong.
这样不是很好吗?
Isn’t it wonderful?
没有人需要道歉
Nobody has to apologize
因为…
because…
我们俩都很固执 不是吗
we were both such stinkers, weren’t we?
这样不是很好吗?
Isn’t it wonderful?
是的
Wonderful.
我不想这么早回来
I didn’t intend to come back so soon,
但我想我的妻子
but I want my wife.
约翰
Johnny.
你们以为我死了 对吧?
You thought I died that night, didn’t you?
其实我只是杀了人
I’d murdered a man
然后消失了一阵子
and thought it simpler to disappear for a while.
如此而已
That’s all.
那天晚上 我回来找姬黛
I came to the house that night to get Gilda,
本想带她逃跑
to take her with me.
但是看见你们在一起
But I found her occupied with you, Johnny.
我当时既没有时间也没有兴趣
I had neither the time nor the inclination
去表演一场感情戏
for an emotional scene at the moment.
当警♥察♥找到飞机残骸的时候
By the time the harbor police reached the plane wreckage,
我已经着陆 顺利脱身了
I was gone, of course, in the launch I had waiting.
你并没看见我跳伞 不是吗?
You didn’t see me parachute out, did you?
你一定是没有看见
You weren’t seeing very clearly that night anyway,
对吧 约翰?
were you, Johnny?
情绪容易蒙蔽大脑 不是吗
Emotion is so apt to cloud the brain, isn’t it?
我打算用这个来杀你 约翰
I intended to kill you with this, Johnny.
我觉得很有趣
I thought it amusing
让我的一个朋友杀死另一个
to have one of my little friends kill the other.
不过 现在计划有变
But now it won’t do
因为我也要杀死姬黛
because I have to kill Gilda too.
我说过 我会…
I told you I’d be looking…
姬黛
Gilda.
皮奥叔叔 快走吧
Better get out of here, Uncle Pio, quick.
我是个称职的警♥察♥ 法雷先生
You know, I’m a great cop, Mr. Farrell.
但也是一段爱情故事的缔造者
I’m certainly a pushover for a love story.
我知道保险箱的密♥码♥
I know the combination of the safe,
但不知道保险箱在哪
and I don’t know where the safe is.
– 哈? – 保险箱在哪?
– Huh? – The safe. Where is it?
就在书桌背后的墙上
It’s in his room on the wall, back of the desk.
谢谢 我以前好像见过那手杖
Thanks. Say, haven’t I seen that cane somewhere before?
是吗?
You have.
你真的不该把它
You really shouldn’t leave things like that laying around
放在我可触及之处的地方
where I can get my hands on them.
他在撒谎 就像我一直说的那样
He’s lying, like the gentleman I always said he was.
– 其实我才是… – 闭嘴
– Mr. Policeman, it was I… – Keep your mouth shut.
你们都别逞英雄了
You two can quit being noble anytime you like, you know.
因为人只能死一次
Because a man can only die once,
芒森已经在几个月前自杀了
and Mundson committed suicide three months ago.
况且 你们没听过合法杀人吗?
Besides, didn’t you ever hear of a thing called justifiable homicide?
约翰 我们回家吧
Johnny, let’s go home.
我们回家吧
Lets go home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!