He doesn’t know you either.
很公平
That way, you start even.
公平得很
All fair and even.
你想知道我有多恨你吗?约翰
Would it interest you to know how much I hate you, Johnny?
当然
Very much.
为了报复
I hate you so much that
我会不惜牺牲自己
I would destroy myself to take you down with me.
我预先警告你了
Now I’ve warned you.
这样公平吧
Now that’s all fair and even.
公平得很
All fair and even.
你有兴趣知道
Now, would it interest you to know that
为何我知道你清晨五点会来这里
I know why you’re hangin’ around here at 5:00 in the morning?
说过 我是洗好的衣物
I told you, I’m the laundry.
我 我只是在听从指示
I’m simply obeying instructions.
现在是谁在和谁开玩笑?姬黛
Now who’s kidding who, Gilda?
你已送达了
Now that you’ve delivered me,
你要等他“签收”我吗?
don’t you want to wait and get a receipt from the man?
巴林…
B a Iii ii.
– 你起来了 – 对
– You’re up. – Yes.
晚睡早起会让人…
Late to bed, early to rise makes a man…
约翰 让姬黛说
Let Gilda talk, Johnny.
我还以为你不会知道我曾外出
I thought I could sneak out and get back without waking you.
– 对 – 我们去游泳了
– No. – We went swimming.
– 而你在睡觉 – 是的
– You were asleep. – Yes.
突然间 我不得不去游泳
All of a sudden, I just had to go swimming.
实在太热了
It was so hot.
– 你没担心过我吧? – 我有
– You weren’t worried, were you? – Yes.
非常对不起
I’m…I’m terribly sorry.
你是因此而不安吗?
Is that what’s making you so nervous?
不安?
Nervous?
不 我…
No, I…I…
我遇到不好的事
Well, a terrible thing happened to me.
所以这样子
No wonder I’m nervous.
发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
我丢了你送我的昂贵别针
I lost that beautiful clip you gave me, the one that cost so much.
只是这样?
Is that all?
这样还不够吗?
Well, isn’t that enough to make a person nervous?
别针可以再买♥♥
A clip can be replaced.
你真好 谢谢你
Thanks for being so nice about it.
真是对不起
I’m…I’m terribly sorry.
别针丢了可以再买♥♥
A clip can be replaced.
我还以为自己失去你了
You see, I thought I had lost you.
我?
Me?
– 不可能 – 你是无法代替的
– Not a chance. – And that couldn’t be replaced.
在我感动到哭之前 是否该喝一杯?
Shall we have a drink before I start to cry?
你看 约翰不认为
You see, Johnny doesn’t think
失去我是件不好的事
that would be a tragedy if you lost me.
统计数字上说
Statistics show that
世上的女人多的是
there are more women in the world than anything else.
– 只比昆虫少 – 约翰
– Except insects. – Johnny!
真是不错的观点
On that charming observation, I shall walk out.
我要去换衣服了
Just to change my clothes.
我们一起吃个早餐
I want to have breakfast with you.
顺便提醒你
Oh, by the way, I want to mention that
约翰游得很快
Johnny is a terrific swimmer.
今天早上 他很快就超过我
This morning, he outdistanced me beautifully.
我会复仇的
But someday, there’ll be a return match.
你要小心 约翰·法雷
And then look out, Johnny Farrell.
– 约翰 – 什么?
– Johnny. – Yeah?
你要教教我
You’ll have to teach me how.
– 教你什么? – 游泳
– How to what? – Swim.
还有什么?
What else?
好 随时都可以
Sure. Anytime.
显然你游得很好
Apparently, you’re very good at it.
还不错吧
Pretty good.
是你教姬黛游泳的吗?约翰
Did you teach Gilda how to swim, Johnny?
我教了她所有事 鲍姆
I taught her everything she knows, Baum.
你满意了吗?
Does that satisfy you?
朋友们 等一下
Wait a minute, fellas.
伸缩喇叭再奏一次
Lets take that trombone part over once again
要清晰点
and make it a little cleaner.
朱利奥…
Julio!
[今晚餐厅关闭]
[有私人宴会]
这个要放在哪里?
You can’t tell me where to put nothing.
有些人会穿上这些服装
These are things which the merryrnakers add to their costumes.
你挑一个吧?
I wonder if you care to make a choice.
你真有幽默感
You have a great sense of humor, haven’t you?
你认为哪一个好?
Which one would you suggest?
无论你怎么选…
I would suggest whatever you wear,
都是以这个开始
you will start out as this
以这个终结
and end up as this.
真的?
Really?
你怎知道呢?
How did you figure that out?
这是那个美丽女人的派对
Tonight it is the beautiful ones party all the way.
她改变了装饰
She has changed the decorations.
乐团
She has changed the orchestra.
或者会改变…
It isn’t too much to think that she will change…
我警告过你 但是你没听进去
I warned you once. You didn’t seem to hear me.
– 你被解雇了 – 那又怎样?
– Now you’re through. – Through? With what?
赌场 你的工作
The casino. Your job.
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
你错了
You are mistaken.
我不会比你先走
I will be here after you are gone,
土包子先生
Mr. Peasant.
你曾问我
You asked me one time
为什么要做清洁工作
what a great philosopher like me is doing in the washroom.
– 现在我告诉你 – 说吧
– Now I will tell you. – Go on.
因为在洗手间可以听到各种事
Because to my department comes all the gossip,
那样…
and that way…
他不在这里 这里没有人
He’s not here. No one is here, you see.
外面的告示
Maybe we should have had that Private sign on the stairway
看来也该用德文写
printed in German too.
又或者 你可能不会说西班牙语
Or maybe you can’t speak Spanish.
– 但是我告诉你 今晚有私人派对 – 没错
– But I assure you it does say Private. – That’s right.
我们想见芒森
We intend to see Mr. Mundson.
但他在回避我们
He’s been avoiding us.
你没听见吗?芒森先生不喜欢送信的人
Didn’t you hear? Mr. Mundson is allergic to messenger boys.
他这个印第安人
The American Indian, as always,
总是多管闲事
walks into something that does not concern him.
这是他们的习俗
That’s an old American custom.
芒森先生今晚有私人派对
Mr. Mundson is having an invited party tonight.
没有人邀请你们来
You are uninvited.
叫这个老人走开
Tell the old man to go away.
不 要走的是你
No. You go away.
我们想见芒森
We intend to see Mr. Mundson.
你已说过了…
You said that before. I said…
打电♥话♥找他 麻烦你了
Get him on the telephone. Please.
你何不早说呢?
Why didn’t you say what you wanted?
麻烦你芒森先生 我是法雷
Mr. Mundson. This is Mr.Farrell.
有好些人都喜欢用这些做装扮
Some people wish to add these to their costumes.
我正好收集了两套猪头面具 如果你们…
In my collection, I have two lovely heads of pigs, if you…
你别说了 皮奥叔叔
No sale, Uncle Pio.
他们不需要装扮
They’ll just use their own faces.
巴林?
Oh, Baum?
两个带德国口音的人…
There are a couple of nice kids here with German accents.
我想他们急于要跟你会面
I think they’d like to make an appointment with you.
还有 其中一个人正用枪指着我
By the way, one of them has a gun in my back.
叫他们…
Tell them…
叫他们在一小时后到我这里来
Tell them to come here in an hour.
约翰
And, Johnny,
你马上过来 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!