Clever fellow Dangerous.
-他还活着吗 -在我看来 是的
– Is he still alive? – To my knowledge, yes.
我强烈建议你叔叔打包走人
I would strongly advise your uncle to pack his bags.
如果他被发现 必被绞死无疑
If he’s found, he will hang.
而且显而易见
And it’s fair to presume
康佩森先生不希望他有什么好下场
that Mr Compeyson does not wish him well.
阿贝尔回来了
Abel’s come back!
你说过他永远不会回来
You told me he’d never come back.
冷静 莫利
Calm down, Molly.
他一定不能知道真♥相♥ 可怜的阿贝尔
He mustn’t find out, ever. Poor, poor, Abel.
你都让我做了什么 那勾当多么邪恶
What did you make me do? It was wicked, wicked!
阿贝尔肯定不会发现 我向你保证
Abel will never find out. I’ll shall ensure that.
我那时不是发誓了吗
Did I not swear at the time…
你发誓说她会安然无恙
You swore that she’d be safe!
你发誓说她会有全新的生活
You swore she’d have a brand-new life!
贾各斯 你必须告诉我
Jaggers, you must tell me.
那个她是谁
Who is this “She”?
马格维奇和莫利有个孩子
Magwitch and Molly had a child.
一个女孩 漂亮的小家伙
A girl. A pretty thing.
但是莫利像她丈夫一样
But Molly was a fierce one, wild and passionate
暴躁 狂热 易怒
like her husband,
而且不是那种让不公正不了了之的女人
and not a woman to let injustice go unpunished.
康佩森在监狱里当然安全了
Compeyson, of course, was safe in prison.
然而她的妻子却难逃厄运
His wife, however, was not safe.
莫利找到了她
Molly found hen.
一次凶残的犯罪
A terrible crime.
冷血又残忍♥
Cold-blooded and ruthless,
假设那是莫利干的
assuming, of course, that Molly did it.
但是有罪和被判有罪完全是两码子事
But to be guilty and to be found guilty are different things.
假设一个被控谋杀的女人
Put the case that a woman accused of murder went to see her
去见她的法律顾问
legal adviser…
同样假设
And put the case that same
恰巧那个法律顾问受托
legal adviser holds a trust to find a child
为一个古怪而富有的女人找一个孩子收养
for an eccentric and rich woman to adopt and bring up.
再假设那个法律顾问
Put the case that the legal adviser
对孩子的母亲说
said to the mother of the child…
把孩子交给我吧 我会尽全力帮你脱罪
Give the child into my hands, I will do my best to get you off.
如果你得救了 你的孩子就得救了
If you are saved, your child is saved.
如果你没能得救 你的孩子仍然会得救
If you are lost, your child is still saved.
那孩子是给你的酬劳吗
And the child was your fee?
那马格维奇呢
And what of Magwitch?
那个父亲得到的消息是…
The father was told…
不 直接说他的名字
No! You say his name!
马格维奇得到的消息是孩子已经死了
Magwitch was told that the child had died.
肺病
Consumption.
假设那女孩现在过着安定富足的生活
Put the case that she is now safe and wealthy,
而且就要嫁给全英格兰最有钱的男人之一
and about to marry one of the richest men in England.
也是最卑鄙的男人之一
And one of the vilest.
艾丝泰娜可不是给蜘蛛男的赏赐
Estella is not the Spider’s reward.
艾丝泰娜是对他的惩罚
Estella is his punishment.
而这都是你一手安排的
And you arranged it.
按照我客户的要求
As instructed by my client.
服从指示而已
Only as instructed.
那郝薇香小姐又想那个孩子做什么
And what did Miss Havisham want with the child?
这你就得问她自己了
Well, you, uh, must ask her yourself.
你想要那孩子做什么
What did you want with the child?
我只想抚养一个小女孩 照顾她 宠爱她
I just wanted a little girl, to love, and to rear,
让我逃脱命运的安排
to save from my fate.
一天晚上他把她带来这里
One night he brought her here…
我给她取名叫艾丝泰娜
And I called her Estella.
皮普 她是那么温驯 那么美丽
Pip, she was so gentle. She was so beautiful.
皮普 相信我 我第一次见到她的时候
Pip, believe me, when she first came to me,
真的只是想帮助她脱离像我这样的苦海
I just meant to save her from misery like my own.
然而随着她出落得越发标致 我逐渐变了
But as she grew more beautiful, I gradually did worse.
我的赞许 金银珠宝和教育方式
And with my praises and my jewels and my teachings,
偷走了她的心
I… I stole her heart away…
取而代之的是寒冷的冰
And put ice in its place.
是我偷走了她的心
I stole her heart away…
又在里面填满了冰
And put ice in its place.
皮普 你非常不高兴吧
Pip, are you very unhappy?
你非常恨我吧
Do you hate me very much?
我知道你一定很恨我
I know you must hate me,
但是你可否原谅我…
but if you can ever bear to forgive me…
请原谅我 原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me. Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我不否认的确有太多的秘密
I won’t deny there have been too many secrets.
但是真♥相♥又能对谁有好处
But who would the truth serve?
一旦艾丝泰娜
If Estella…
觉察到自己的父亲是一个罪犯
Were to discover that her father is a convict,
她母亲是个杀人凶手
her mother a murderess,
你觉得她会感谢你吗
would she thank you, do you think?
先生 给你的便条
Sir. A note for you.
极其重要 那位先生说的
Most important, the gentleman said.
混♥蛋♥ 你去哪儿了
Bastard! Where are you?
快给我滚出来
Show your bitchy face!
-我的便条销毁了吗 -毁了
– Did you destroy my note? – I did.
最好不要留下任何证据
Best not to leave any evidence.
他们在追捕他 皮普先生
They’re on to him, Mr Pip.
是警♥察♥
Police.
他人头的悬赏很丰厚
The reward on his head is substantial.
伦敦的黑白两道
Every copper and cutthroat in
都在找你那大洋洲的叔叔呢
London is on the hunt for your Antipodean Uncle.
赫伯特先生和我只来得及让他逃跑
It was all your Mr Herbert and I could do to get him out in time.
我们怎么才能帮他脱身
How do we get him away?
半夜有一艘开往安特卫普的汽船
There’s a steamer leaving for Antwerp at midnight.
你和你的叔叔想办法上去
You and your Uncle find a way onto it.
随身动产 皮普先生
Portable property, Mr Pip.
尽可能带多一点动产
Try and lay hold of portable property.
一切顺利 韩德尔 他在这很安全
All is well, Handel. He’s quite safe here.
只是他急着要见你
Though he is keen to see you.
-老天 你的手怎么了 -他人呢
– Goodness! What happened to your hands? – Where is he?
听着 汽船午夜时分起航
Listen, the steamer departs at midnight.
在那之后我们在途中截住它
We’ll intercept it shortly after.
离城越远我们就越安全
The further from the city we can get, the safer it will be.
时间不多了
It’s not long now.
谢谢 我的孩子
Thank ‘ee, my boy.
-我爱你 -赫伯特
– I love you. – Herbert…
克莱拉 我会把你未婚夫安全带回来的
Clara, I will return your fiancè safely,
我发誓
I swear.
对不起了 韩德尔
Apologies, Handel.
她觉得你给我的基本上是负面影响
She thinks you have rather a malign influence on me.
她是对的
And she’s right.
赫伯特 你确定你要
Herbert, are you sure you want to…
韩德尔 我觉得我的一生中
Handel, I don’t think
没有比这更激动人心的时刻了
I’ve ever been more excited in my life!
雨滴狂乱地打在窗上
“The rain pattered dismally against the panes,
我的蜡烛也即将燃尽
“And my candle was nearly burnt out,
突然 就在火苗临近熄灭的微光里
“When, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light,
我看到那具躯体睁开了浑浊昏黄的眼珠
“I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open…
开始呼吸
“It breathed.”
哪里不对吗 阿贝尔
Something wrong, Abel?
完全没有
Not a bit of it.
跟我亲爱的孩子一起坐在这里吸着烟斗
To sit here and have my smoke along with my dear boy…
我之前有过一个小孩
I had a little child once.
之前没和你讲过
I didn’t tell you afore.
漂亮的小家伙 是个女孩
Pretty little thing. A girl.
我还在监狱里的时候就死了
Died while I was in prison.
但是我在那艘大船上腐烂的时候
But there weren’t a day, as I was rotting on that hulk,
没有一天我不会想到她
when I didn’t think on her face
她是个那么可爱漂亮的小东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!