-许多欢乐都 -我不想听那个词
– Many happy ret… – I will not have it spoken of!
不 某年的今天 那时你还没出生呢
No. On this day of the year, long before you were born,
这堆破烂被摆在这里
this heap of decay was brought here…
曾经的光鲜被逐日磨损
We’ve worn away together.
全被老鼠啃了
Mice have gnawed at it.
我的内心被更尖利的东西啃噬着
And sharper teeth than mice have gnawed at me.
当这一切全变为废墟
When the ruin is complete,
当我身着婚纱
when they lay me dead in my bride’s dress,
死在婚宴桌上时
on the bride’s table,
那时 他将受到诅咒
the curse will be finished on him.
诅咒谁 郝薇香小姐
On who, Miss Havisham?
郝薇香小姐 你看起来气色真好
Miss Havisham. How well you look!
-生日快乐 -诚心祝福
– Happy birthday. – Indeed.
秃鹫们
The vultures.
艾丝泰娜 带他去吃饭
Estella, feed the boy.
你是谁 谁让你进来的
Who are you? Who let you in?
谁允许你在此偷♥窥♥的
Who gave you leave to prowl about?
艾丝泰娜
Estella.
艾丝泰娜
Estella?
那个巫婆
That witch!
-收回你说的话 -我才不
– Take that back! – I will not!
-收回你说的话 -除非你打赢我
– You will take that back. – Fight me, then.
照老规矩
Regular rules.
我们决一胜负
Come to the ground!
来和我一决高下
Fight me, fight me.
你赢了
That means you won.
万分荣幸 不胜感激 祝下午好
Honour is satisfied. Much obliged. Good afternoon!
你要在明天下午回来
You are to return the day after
之后每隔一天再来
tomorrow at noon, alternate days after that.
没有奖赏
Expect no reward.
你可以吻我
You may kiss me.
如果你想的话
If you like.
现在来背诵英格兰历任国王
Now, then, the Kings of England.
-亨利三世 理查德 -爱德华一世
– Henry III, Richard… – Edward I.
-爱德华一世 -二世和三世
– Edward I. – II and III.
-理查德 -理查德
– Richard. – Richard the…
-理查德二世 -亨利
– Richard II. – Henry the…
你是怎么做到的 毕蒂
How do you manage it, Biddy?
-做到什么 -知识渊博
– Manage what? – To know so much.
我就这么学会了
I suppose I catch it.
易如反掌
Like a cough.
老克莱门 打一锤啊
Old Clem, beat it out, beat I! Out
老克莱门 响一声啊
Old Clem, with a clink for the stout
老克莱门
Old Clem, with a…
怎么了 老朋友
Something wrong, old chap?
但愿你从没教我纸牌杰克叫J
I wish you hadn’t taught me to call knaves jacks.
你说什么 皮普
What’s that, Pip?
我希望自己的靴子不笨重
I wish my boots weren’t so thick
手也没那么粗糙 我不想如此平凡
and my hands so coarse. I wish I wasn’t common!
-我能跟你说个秘密吗 -请讲
– May I tell you a secret? – I suppose you may.
我不想当个铁匠
I don’t… I don’t want to be a blacksmith.
我想做个绅士
I want to be a gentleman.
如果我是你 就不会这么想
I wouldn’t if I was you.
你不喜欢铁匠铺的生活吗
Aren’t you fond of the forge?
-你不喜欢乔伊吗 -喜欢
– And Joe? – Yes.
你不觉得 保持本色会更让你快乐吗
Then don’t you think you’d be happier as you are?
我有特别的理由
I have particular reasons.
我猜大概和某位年轻小姐有关吧
To do with a certain young lady, I suppose.
你的小公主
Your princess.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
1 2 3
One, two, three…
艾丝泰娜
Estella.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
教皮普跳舞
Teaching Pip to dance.
像绅士一样跳舞
Like a gentleman.
让铁匠来见我
Bring the blacksmith to see me.
乔伊
Joe.
你就是这孩子的姐夫吗
So you are the husband of the sister of the boy?
我是娶了你姐姐
Being that I have been married to your sister…
说”是”就行 乔伊
Just say yes, Joe.
-我是想说 -乔伊
– By which I mean to say… – Joe.
是的 郝薇香小姐
Yes, Miss Havisham.
你养大这孩子 是想让他
And you have reared the boy
做你的学徒 是这样吗
with the intention of making him your apprentice?
皮普 我们曾是最好的朋友
You know, Pip, as you and I ever were the best of friends,
我们都盼望有这一天
and it were look foward to
巴望这天的到来能让我们走运
betwixt us as being calculated to lead to larks.
这孩子没提出过反对意见吗
The boy has made no objection to the trade?
他是真心想干这行
Larks being the great wish of his heart.
够了 艾丝泰娜
Enough! Estella.
把钱包递给我
Bring me that purse.
好的
Yes.
皮普已经在这里挣得了谢师礼
Pip has earnt a premium here.
这是25基尼[英国旧金币 1基尼=21先令]
Here are five and 20 guineas.
把他拿给你的新师♥傅♥吧 皮普
Give it to your new master, Pip.
现在
Now…
现在你是个铁匠了
You are now a blacksmith.
再见
Goodbye.
当个铁匠不丢人 你说呢
You are not ashamed of being a blacksmith, are you?
不丢人
No.
那就当个铁匠吧
Then you are a blacksmith.
再见
Goodbye.
但是
But…
我可以再来吗
Am I to come again?
不行 再见 皮普
No. Goodbye, Pip.
你的表现一直很好
You have been a good boy.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
也许我们还会再见的 总有一天
Perhaps we shall meet again. One day.
我看不会了
It seems unlikely.
皮普 皮普
Pip. Pip.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
皮普
Pip.
乔伊 我出去一下
Joe, may I?
毕蒂 我希望
Biddy, I wish…
说啊
Go on.
皮普
Pip?
毕蒂 我希望我能爱上你
Biddy, I wish I could fall in love with you.
-我能说出来吗 -我不介意
– Can I say this to you? – Don’t mind me.
我希望我能爱上你和我的工作
I wish I could love you and my work
希望和乔一起在炼冶场安心的干活儿
and that I could settle down with Joe at the forge,
希望我们两个截然不同的人
and that we could be sitting here together,
可以坐在一起
two completely different people.
我希望我能满足 但是
I do wish I could be content, but…
你不能
You cannot.
你喜欢我是吗
Might you be content with me?
是的
I might.
但是我很容易感到满足
But then I’m easily pleased.
你是不是还在常常想她
Do you think of her very often?
皮普 皮普
Pip. Pip!
有位绅士要见你
Gentleman to see you.
你是菲利普·皮利普吗
You are Philip Pirrip,
大家通常叫你皮普 我说的对吗
more commonly known as Pip, am I right?
-是的 先生 -这位是你的姐夫
– Yes, sir. – And this is your brother-in-law…
约瑟夫 或者叫乔伊·葛吉瑞
Joseph, or “Joe” Gargery?
是我
I am that man.
你的妻子呢 葛吉瑞先生
And your wife, Mr Gargery?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!