护送艾丝泰娜小姐去伦敦
to escort Estella to London in the morning.
我建议早点休息
I suggest an early night.
郝薇香小姐
Miss Havisham.
我推着你走一走如何
Shall we take a trip?
转一圈怎么样
Once round?
老克莱姆有把锤子砰砰敲
Old Clem, with a thump and a sound
老克莱姆
Old Clem
打一锤啊
Beat it out, beat it out
老克莱姆有把
Old Clem with a…
他们付了布兰德利夫人一大笔钱
Mrs Brandley is to be paid a large sum of money
为了把我引荐给上流社会
to introduce me to society.
和珠宝一起
The jewels and I.
-我们会向众人展示 -快点
– We are to be shown to people… – Hurry up!
也得以跟他们结识
and people are to be shown to us.
-那我能过来见你吗 -当然了
– And may I come and see you? – Of course.
郝薇香小姐很期待你能过来
Miss Havisham expects it.
只要我时间允许
If my time permits.
我看到有酒商 珠宝商还有出版商的账单
I see bills from vintners, bills from jewellers, from bookmakers.
我原本以为
I suspected you would go wrong,
不过皮普
Pip,
你在上流社会也越来越游刃有余了
but really you are excelling yourself.
今后我会注意节制的
I’ll endeavour to show more restraint.
你想花就花 我管不着
Oh, do as you will, it’s no business of mine.
麻烦把皮普先生申请的钱批给他
Will you make sure that Mr Pip gets the money he requires.
谢谢了 威米克
Thank you, Wemmick?
失陪了
Excuse me.
您好啊 先生
Ah. Good day to you, sir.
去我办公室吧 又能见到您真是太好了
Please come into my office. So good to see you again.
林鸟们 林鸟们 让我们在此举杯
Finches, Finches, I would like to raise a glass
敬一位与我相识的女士
to a lady of my acquaintance.
一位来自里士满的女士
A lady of Richmond.
举世无双的美人
A peerless beauty.
艾丝泰娜·郝薇香小姐
Miss Estella Havisham!
艾丝泰娜·郝薇香小姐
Miss Estella Havisham!
我认识这位女士
I know that lady.
是吗
Do you?
老天
Oh, Lord.
你根本就不了解她
And you know nothing of her!
恰恰相反 我很荣幸曾与她共舞过
Well, on the contrary, I’ve had the pleasure of dancing with her.
-好多次 -你撒谎
– Several times. – You lie!
别激动 韩德尔
Steady now, Handel.
如假包换
Indeed.
要是不信就跟我来
Then perhaps you might care to follow me.
让开
Out of my way!
让开
Out of my way!
让开
Out of my way!
离这位女士远一点 先生
Step away from the lady, sir.
华尔兹
A waltz!
舞还没跳完呢
The dance is not yet over.
拿开您的手 先生
Remove your hand, sir.
运气不佳啊
Oh, hard luck. Come on.
皮普 你就不能顾下大局吗
Pip, will you never take warning?
你怎么能这样 艾丝泰娜
How can you do it, Estella?
怎样了
What?
对那男人百般撩拨
Give your affections to that man.
烛火总能吸引飞蛾虫蚁
All sorts of ugly creatures hover about a lighted candle.
-蜡烛能控制吗 -不能 但你可以
– Can the candle help it? – No, but you can.
也许吧 可我不介意
Perhaps. If I cared.
但你必须介意
But you must care!
你这是在助长本特利·朱穆尔
To encourage a man as despised,
这个粗鄙无用的男人的嚣张气焰
as unworthy and boorish as Bentley Drummle.
这个男人除了有钱之外
And this is a man who has nothing
一文不值
to recommend him except money…
皮普 别这么反应过激
Pip, don’t let it affect you so.
我控制不住
I can’t help it!
你对我从未显露过那样的一颦一笑
To give that man the looks and smiles you never give to me…
你是希望我骗你吗
Do you want me to deceive you?
-你是在骗他吗 -没错
– Do you deceive him? – Yes!
没错 他还有其他许许多多男人
Yes, him and many, many other men.
所有的男人
All men.
除你之外的所有男人
All men but you.
为什么对我区别对待
And why am I to be spared?
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think?
多美的夜晚啊 是吧
Lovely evening, isn’t it?
不过据说暴风即将来临
A storm later, so they say.
艾丝泰娜 朱穆尔先生请你回去
Estella, Mr Drummle requires your presence.
立刻
Urgently.
有人吗
Hello?
赫伯特
Herbert?
你提前回来了吗
You’re back early!
是谁
Who’s there?
你是谁
Who are you?
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Shh. Wait.
你是怎么进来的
How’d you get in here?
老天啊
Good God.
你在干什…
What are you…
我的孩子 你品格高尚
You acted noble, my boy.
而我从未遗忘这高尚
Noble and I have never forgot it.
听着 如果你真的
Look, if you’re grateful to me
对我儿时做的事心存感激
for what I did as a boy,
那大可不必这样
it’s not necessary.
真的 你应该懂我的意思
Really. You must understand.
我应该懂什么
What must I understand?
我没法承认与你相识
That I cannot renew our acquaintance.
我的生活有了翻天覆地的变化
My life has changed since then.
不过我很高兴你没事而且改过自新了
Now, I’m glad that you’re well and you’ve repented.
但说真的 你得走了
But really, you must go.
请吧
Please.
在我离开之前
How about a drink first?
先喝一杯怎么样
Before I go.
你怎么谋生
How have you been living?
做牧羊人
A sheep farmer,
自己也饲养牲口 在一个全新的地方
stock breeder, in the New World.
远在千里之外
Many a thousand mile off.
-你经营得好吗 -经营得好极了
– You’ve done well? – I’ve done wonderful well.
看起来 你也不错
Seems, you’ve done well, too.
是的
Yes.
是的 挺好 谢谢你
Yes. Urgh, I have. Thank you.
我想 如果可以的话
I would like, if I may,
把这件礼物送你
to give you this gift.
作为给旧时光的纪念
A token. For old times.
在你走之前
Before you go.
这就是你的礼物
There’s your gift.
请允许我这个流浪汉冒昧地问你一句
Might a varmint make so bold as to ask you,
你是怎么从沼泽之地
how you’ve done well…
走到如今这样的地位的
Since we were anthem marshes?
我继承了一些财产
I’ve come into some property.
那能问一下是谁的财产吗
And might he ask whose property?
不 我不能说出她的名字 这是条件
No, I cannot say her name. There are conditions.
条件
Conditions?
我能猜一下你每年的收入吗
Could I make a guess as to your income?
第一位数字可能是
Might the first figure be a…
A five?
-你是怎么…-而且你还有个监护人
– How could you… – And you would have had a guardian?
可能是位律师 名字是以
A lawyer, maybe, with a name beginning with a…
J打头的
J?
名字是以J打头的吧
A J, perhaps,
我在朴茨茅斯下船的时候
who might have sent me your address
大概就是他把你的住址给了我
when I landed in Portsmouth?
贾各斯先生吧
Mr Jaggers, perhaps?
没错 好孩子 没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!