Don’t do his work for him.
我喜欢你的刀 我收下了
I like your knife. I’m keeping it.
-那是人家最喜欢的刀 -听着
– That was my favorite knife. – Listen!
我才懒得管你是死是活
I could care less whether you live or whether you die.
-那你拦下那大个子干什么 -简单
– Then why stop the big guy? – Simple.
你知道能把宇宙灵球卖♥♥给谁
You know where to sell my Orb.
我们和那东西都困在这里 你怎么卖♥♥
How are we gonna sell it when we and it are still here?
我这位火箭老兄
My friend Rocket, here,
成功越狱22次
has escaped 22 prisons.
我们肯定出得去
We’re getting out.
然后我们直奔勇度那里去取你的赏金
And then we’re headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty.
你那买♥♥家打算花多少钱买♥♥我的宇宙灵球
How much was your buyer willing to pay you for my Orb?
四十亿
Four billion units.
-多少 -我♥操♥
– What? – Holy shit.
宇宙灵球是我逃离灭霸和罗南的机会
That Orb is my opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan.
如果你能越狱
If you free us,
我就直接带你去见买♥♥家
I’ll lead you to the buyer directly
卖♥♥的钱我们三个平分
and I’ll split the profit between the three of us.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
四人平分
Four of us.
出事儿了睡大觉 一听见钱就来精神
Asleep for the danger, awake for the money,
死性不改
as per frickin’ usual.
你被背叛了 罗南
You have been betrayed, Ronan.
我们只知道她被捉住了
We know only that she has been captured.
卡魔拉也许还有机会取回宇宙灵球
Gamora may yet recover the Orb.
错 我们在克林的线人
No! Our sources within the Kyln
说卡魔拉对宇宙灵球自有打算
say Gamora has her own plans for the Orb.
你跟灭霸的合作
Your partnership with Thanos
已经岌岌可危了
is at risk.
灭霸要见你 现在就见
Thanos requires your presence. Now!
恕我直言 灭霸
With all due respect, Thanos,
是你女儿惹下的麻烦
your daughter made this mess,
你却传唤我过来
and yet you summon me.
你最好说话小声些 指控者
I would lower my voice, Accuser.
她先是败在一群原始人手下
First, she lost a battle with some primitive.
灭霸把卡魔拉交由你调遣
Thanos put Gamora under your charge.
然后还被新星军团送进大牢
Then she was apprehended by the Nova Corps.
现在空口无凭的人是你
You are the one here with nothing to show for it.
是你的线人说她早已谋划背叛我们
Your sources say that she meant to betray us the whole time!
放尊重点
Lower your tone!
我虽是你的
I may be your…
我只希望您把这当回事
I only ask that you take this matter seriously.
小子 我不当回事的
The only matter I do not take seriously, boy,
只有你了
is you.
你的政♥治♥权术真无聊
Your politics bore me.
你做事像个闹脾气的孩子
Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
而且很显然
And, apparently,
是你逼走了我最爱的女儿 卡魔拉
you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora.
我会践行我们的约定的 克里人
I shall honor our agreement, Kree,
但你务必将宇宙灵球带给我
if you bring me the Orb.
如果下次见我时你再两手空空
But return to me again empty-handed,
我就用你的血染红整个星系
and I will bathe the starways in your blood.
多谢了 父亲 很公平
Thanks, Dad. Sounds fair.
这场争斗你赢不了
This is one fight you won’t win.
我们去克林吧
Let’s head to the Kyln.
如果我们想逃出去
If we’re gonna get out of here,
得设法进到那边的瞭望塔里
we’re gonna need to get into that watchtower.
为此我需要几件东西
And to do that, I’m gonna need a few things.
警卫都佩戴着安保臂带
The guards wear security bands
来控制人员进出 我要一个
to control their ins and outs. I need one.
交给我
Leave it to me.
那边那位 我需要他的假腿
That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg.
-他的腿 -对
– His leg? – Yeah.
其他的部分我可不需要
God knows I don’t need the rest of him.
瞧瞧他 废物
Look at him, he’s useless.
好吧
All right.
最后一样 后边的墙上
And finally, on the wall back there
有块黑色面板 闪着黄灯的
is a black panel. Blinky yellow light.
-瞧见了没 -看见了
– Do you see it? – Yeah.
里面有块柯尼斯电池
There’s a quarnyx battery behind it.
紫颜色的 接着绿色电线
Purplish box, green wires.
要想进瞭望塔 我需要这东西
To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it.
要怎么才能拿到
How are we supposed to do that?
这群秃头佬应该觉得你挺美
Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find you attractive.
所以你可以色♥诱♥一个
So, maybe you can work out some sort of trade.
你逗乐呢吧
You must be joking.
没有 我真听他们说你挺美
No, I really heard they find you attractive.
你看 那东西离地20英尺
Look, it’s 20 feet up in the air,
而且还处在
and it’s in the middle of
一座戒备森严的监狱正中♥央♥
the most heavily-guarded part of the prison.
想要不被发现 绝不可能
It’s impossible to get up there without being seen.
我想了个计划
I got one plan,
而这计划他妈的还就需要柯尼斯电池
and that plan requires a frickin’ quarnyx battery,
所以你给我想办法去
so figure it out!
我接着说了哈 多谢
Can I get back to it? Thanks.
接下来这点非常重要
Now, this is important.
一旦电池被取下来
Once the battery is removed,
监狱就会进入警戒状态
everything is gonna slam into emergency mode.
所以一旦得手 就必须迅速行动
Once we have it, we gotta move quickly,
因此务必在最后一步再取下电池
so you definitely need to get that last.
或者先拿电池 再随机应变
Or we could just get it first and improvise.
-我去取臂带 -我去拿腿
– I’ll get the armband. – Leg.
囚犯
Prisoner,
立即放下该设备 退回监房♥
drop the device immediately and retreat to your cell,
否则我们就开火了
or we will open fire.
我 是
I am
格鲁特
Groot!
开火
Fire!
所有囚犯立即返回休息区
All prisoners return to your sleeping areas.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
家伙不在手上 我怎么跟这些东西打
How am I supposed to fight these things without my stuff?
是那动物在指挥
The animal is in control.
听我命令准备开火
Fire on my command!
猥琐的小怪物
Creepy little beast!
这才像话
Yeah.
你想要我的啥
You need my what?
-把这个给我 -请便吧
– I’ll need this. – Good luck.
这是内置在体内的
It’s internally wired.
我自有办法
I’ll figure something out.
把腿放下
Drop the leg!
把腿放下 回到自己监房♥去
Drop the leg and move back to your cell!
火箭
Rocket!
朝瞭望塔前进
Move to the watchtower!

You!
睡过阿斯卡瓦里安人的男人
Man who has lain with an A’askavariian!
就那么一次而已
It was one time, man.
所有待命警卫请全副武装
We need all available guards in full combat gear
不要怨恨地盯着我 女人
Spare me your foul gaze, woman.
这家伙来干什么
Why is this one here?
我们答应了
We promised him he could
让他跟着我们 直到手刃了你老大
stay by your side until he kills your boss.
我向来信守承诺
I always keep my promises,
尤其是面对一个肌肉呆男
when they’re to muscle-bound whack-jobs
我不同意就宰了我的时候 给你
who will kill me if I don’t. Here you go.
腿我是开玩笑的
I was just kidding about the leg.
我只需要这两样东西
I just need these two things.
-什么 -我就觉着会挺好笑啊
– What? – No, I thought it’d be funny.
多好笑啊
Was it funny?
等等 他单腿跳是个什么样子
Wait, what did he look like hopping around?
我可是花了三万块买♥♥的他的腿
I had to transfer him 30,000 units!
我们要怎么逃脱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!