请注意 蠢货们
Attention, idiots.
飞船上这个疯子手里拿着的是强子枪
The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer.
我独家设计的武器
It’s a weapon of my own design.
这是在搞什么
What the hell?
要是你们不赶紧交出我朋友
If you don’t hand over our companions now,
他就把你们的飞船轰出个新鲜的洞
he’s gonna tear your ship a new one.
又大又新鲜的洞
A very big new one!
-老子才不买♥♥你的账 -我倒数五下
– I ain’t buyin’ it. – I’m giving you to the count of five.
-5 4 3 -别 等一下
– 5, 4, 3… – No! Wait, hold on!
火箭 是我 真是的
Rocket, it’s me, for God sakes!
已经谈拢了 我们没事了
We figured it out! We’re fine!
奎尔 怎么回事
Hey, Quill. What’s going on?
这就叫”谈拢了”
You call that “Figured it out”?
要从那群把我们
We’re gonna rob the guys
打得屁滚尿流的家伙手里抢东西
who just beat us senseless.
你还有脸说屁滚尿流
You want to talk about senseless?
你到底是想救我们还是想把我们炸飞
How about trying to save us by blowing us up?
他们要是不交出你们
We were only gonna blow you up
我才会把他们炸飞
if they didn’t turn you over!
你只数五下
And how on earth were they gonna turn us over
他们哪有时间交出我们
when you only gave them a count of five?
我们又没空考虑倒数时间
We didn’t have time to work out the minutiae
那些细节
of the plan.
我们为朋友两肋插刀就这下场
This is what we get for acting altruistically.
-我是格鲁特 -他们根本不领情
– I am Groot. – They are ungrateful.
重点是
What’s important now
我们说服了掠夺者军队
is we get the Ravagers’ army
帮我们拯救山达尔
to help us save Xandar.
然后我们再把宝石交给勇度
So we can give the Stone to Yondu
好让他卖♥♥给一个更邪恶的家伙吗
who’s just gonna sell to somebody even worse?
这个之后再议
We’ll figure that part out later.
我们必须阻止罗南
We have to stop Ronan.
怎么阻止
How?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你有个计划?
You’ve got a plan?
没错
Yes.
首先 那句话是我说的
First of all, you’re copying me from
-你算是抄袭 -哪有
– when I said I had a plan. – No, I’m not.
这话谁都会说
People say that all the time.
又没什么特别的
It’s not that unique of a thing to say.
其次 我不相信你有什么计划
Secondly, I don’t even believe you have a plan.
我有一部分计划
I have part of a plan!
一部分是多少
What percentage of a plan do you have?
鉴于你在无存知地的表现
You don’t get to ask questions
你没有权利提问
after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere.
我可救了奎尔
I just saved Quill.
我们已经讨论过了
We’ve already established
你们想炸了我乘坐的飞船 那可不是在救我
that you destroying the ship that I’m on is not saving me.
我们什么时候讨论过了
When did we establish it?
就几秒钟以前
Like three seconds ago!
我没在仔细听 那会儿正走神
I wasn’t listening. I was thinking of something else.
她说得没错 你没有发表意见的权利
She’s right. You don’t get an opinion.
你有百分之多少的计划
What percentage?
我不知道 百分之十二吧
I don’t know. Twelve percent.
百分之十二?
Twelve percent?
你笑得真假
That’s a fake laugh.
-是真的 -太假了
– It’s real! – Totally fake.
这是我这辈子笑得最真实
That is the most real, authentic,
最歇斯底里的一次了
hysterical laugh of my entire life
因为你这是狗屁计划
because that is not a plan.
只能算是一个想法
It’s barely a concept.
你站到他们那一边去了吗
You’re taking their side?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
是比百分之十一要强点 又怎样
So what, it’s better than 11%?
你那狗屁计划能有什么用
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
谢谢你 格鲁特 谢谢
Thank you, Groot. Thank you.
格鲁特是你们当中唯一一个明事理的
See? Groot’s the only one of you who has a clue.
伙伴们
Guys.
拜托
Come on.
勇度马上就要过来了
Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds.
他还想听听我们的大计划呢
He expects to hear this big plan of ours.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
看看我们
I look around at us.
知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
一群失败者
Losers.
我们就像
I mean, like,
一群失魂落魄的家伙
folks who have lost stuff.
确实如此 我们所有人都失去过
And we have. Man, we have. All of us.
失去了家
Our homes,
失去了家人
our families,
失去了正常的生活
normal lives.
没错 生活本来就是付出比回报更多
And, usually, life takes more than it gives.
可今天不是
But not today.
今天我们得到了眷顾
Today, it’s given us something.
生活给了我们一个机会
It has given us a chance.
什么机会
To do what?
去拼一回
To give a shit.
仅此一回
For once.
不要逃避
Not run away.
罗南要屠♥杀♥无数无辜的生命
I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch
而我 绝不会袖手旁观
as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives.
可是 奎尔 想要阻止罗南
But, Quill, stopping Ronan,
是不可能的
it’s impossible.
你是在叫我们去送死
You’re asking us to die.
是啊 应该是吧
Yeah, I guess I am.
奎尔
Quill.
我活了这么久 只跟敌人打过交道
I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies.
我愿意和朋友共生死
I will be grateful to die among my friends.
你是个有担当的男人 奎尔
You are an honorable man, Quill.
我愿意跟你并肩作战
I will fight beside you.
最后
And in the end,
我就能和我的妻女团聚了
I will see my wife and daughter again.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
随你们吧 反正本来我也活不长
What the hell. I don’t got that long a lifespan, anyway.
我也站起来了 你们满意了吧
Now I’m standing. Y’all happy?
现在我们都站起来了
We’re all standing up now.
一群傻缺 站成个圈圈
Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.
宝石会对任何有机体产生反应
The Stone reacts to anything organic.
目标越大 威力越强
The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge.
罗南只需要让宝石
All Ronan’s got to do is
接触到星球的表面 它就会毁掉一切
touch the Stone to the planet’s surface and zap.
所有的植物 动物
All plants, animals,
-新星军团 -一切都将被毁灭
– Nova Corps. – Everything will die.
所以不能让罗南登陆
So Ronan does not make the surface.
火箭带领一队人马在暗黑星号♥右舷
Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole
轰开一个洞
in the Dark Aster’s starboard hull.
这样我们和勇度的飞船就可以攻进去了
Then, our craft and Yondu’s will enter.
里面有上百个萨卡士兵把守吧
Won’t there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?
萨卡士兵都是纸做的
I think of Sakaaran as paper people.
他们一旦得知我们登陆了
Once they know we’re on board,
罗南会关上舱内的安全门
Ronan will isolate himself
把自己隔离起来
behind impenetrable security doors on deck.
我可以通过破坏动力系统解锁
Which I can disable by dismantling the power source.
接着我们进到驾驶舱
We’ll make it to the flight deck,
用强子枪把罗南轰上天
and I’ll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan.
罗南一死我们就回收宝石
Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the Stone.
记得要把它装进这些装置里
Use these devices to contain it.
别直接触摸
If you touch it,
不然小命就没了
it will kill you.
我会联络之前逮捕过我们的新星警官
I’ll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!