但愿他们相信我们是来帮忙的
Hopefully, they’ll believe we’re there to help.
完成计划还需要最后一步
There’s one more thing we need to complete the plan.
那家伙的眼睛
That guy’s eye.
不 瞎说什么呢
No! No, we don’t.
我们不需要那家伙的眼睛
No, we don’t need that guy’s eye.
不 说真的 对我来说相当重要呢
No, seriously, I need it! It’s important to me.
已发现罗南舰队
Ronan’s fleet has been spotted,
预计十五分钟后抵达
and will arrive in T-minus fifteen minutes.
听好了 小子
Remember, boy.
这事完了之后
At the end of all this,
宝石归我
I get the Stone.
敢耍我就砍死你们
You cross me, we kill you all.
准备大干一场吧 小子们
Let’s go get ’em, boys!
这计划烂死了
This is a terrible plan.
不是你说要和朋友共生死的吗
Hey, you’re the one who said you wanted to die among friends.
新星至尊
Nova Prime.
一个掠夺者刚刚给我传达了一则消息
I received a transmission from one of the Ravagers.
他说罗南得到了一颗什么无限宝石
He says Ronan’s in possession of something called an Infinity Stone
正冲着山达尔来
and he’s headed toward Xandar.
老天爷
Good God.
不过是个幌子 别忘了他是罪犯
It’s a trick. He’s a criminal.
他有说我们为什么要相信他吗
Did he say why we should believe him?
他说他们一帮人刚刚越狱
He said his crew just escaped from prison,
如果不是为了拯救山达尔没理由冒险
so he’d have no other reason to risk coming to Xandar to help.
他说他确实是个
He says that he’s an…
“混球”
“A-hole.”
但不是一个
But he’s not…
引用他原话就是
and I’m quoting him, here,
“彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥”
“100% a dick.”
你信他吗
Do you believe him?
我也不知道有没有彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 夫人
I don’t know that I believe anyone is 100% a dick, ma’am.
我是问 你相信他是来帮忙的吗
I mean, do you believe that he is here to help?
信啊
Yeah.
不明舰队逼近中
A fleet approaches.
看起来像是掠夺者
They appear to be Ravagers.
开火
Fire!
掩护就位
Cover it down.
全体下潜
Submerge!
火箭 快上
Rocket, hurry!
全体飞行员下潜
All pilots, dive!
他们在我们正下方
They’re beneath us!
疏散全体市民
Evacuate the city.
我们的首要任务是确保人♥民♥安全撤离
Our priority is to get our people away from the battle.
全速推进 动作快
Forward thrust, now!
加把劲儿
Come on!
奎尔 勇度 趁现在
Quill! Yondu! Now!
妈的
Aw, hell!
我被击落了 奎尔
I’m going down, Quill!
别给我耍花招 小子
No more games with me, boy!
完事之后我们再会
I’ll see you at the end of this!
他们人太多了 火箭
There are too many of them, Rocket!
我们没法突围
We’ll never make it up there!
彼得·奎尔
Peter Quill.
我是新星军团的丹纳利安·萨尔
This is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps.
先声明一下 我始终认为不该相信你
For the record, I advised against trusting you here.
看来我的”混♥蛋♥”消息他们收到了
They got my “Dick” Message!
用事实证明我错了吧
Prove me wrong.

Yes!
够嗨
Yes!
我们和凯文·贝肯差不多厉害吧
We’re just like Kevin Bacon.
右舷核心部位受创
The starboard kern has been breached!
他们闯进来了
We have been boarded.
继续向前推进
Continue our approach.
但是新星军团也掺合进来了
But the Nova Corps have engaged.
着陆之后一切就都不是问题了
None of that will matter once we reach the surface.
关闭所有安全门
Seal security doors!
赶紧
Now!
别挡老娘的路
Get out of my way!
老天
Oh, man.
所有新星飞行员听令
All Nova pilots,
全体对接形成封锁动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
interlock and form a blockade.
务必阻止暗黑星号♥着陆
The Dark Aster must not reach the ground.
已锁入
Locked in!
已锁入
Locked in.
已锁入
We’re locked in.
我什么都看不见
I can barely see.
你什么时候学了这一招
When did you learn to do that?
我猜答案肯定是
Pretty sure the answer is
“我是格鲁特”
“I am Groot.”
飞行甲板就在前方300米处
The flight deck is 300 meters this way.
我希望你们知道
I want you all to know that
感谢你们 不在意我的鲁莽之举
I am grateful for your acceptance
依然接受我
after my blunders.
再次有朋友相伴的感觉…
It is pleasing to once again have…
真棒
friends.
奎尔 你是我朋友
You, Quill, are my friend.
谢了
Thanks.
这颗蠢树也是我朋友
This dumb tree, he is my friend.
还有这个绿婊♥子♥也
And this green whore, she, too…
给我闭嘴
You must stop!
卡魔拉 看看你干的好事
Gamora, look at what you have done.
你还是一如既往的软弱
You have always been weak.
愚蠢 背信弃…
You stupid, traitorous…
不要这么跟我朋友说话
Nobody talks to my friends like that.
你们去飞行甲板
Head to the flight deck.
我去切断安全门的动力
I’ll shut down the power to the security doors.
勇度·尤冬塔
Yondu Udonta.
命令自己的手下向新星军团投降
Order your men to turn on the Nova Corps.
玩够了没 掠夺者
Enough nonsense, Ravager!
你的死期到…
Time to die…
星云 别这样
Nebula, please.
够了 死灵舰队飞行员
Enough of this. Necrocraft pilots,
开始自我献祭吧
enact immolation initiative.
他们冲下去轰炸城市了
They’re dive-bombing the city!
丹纳利安·萨尔 需要解除连锁吗
Denarian Saal, should we break formation?
不行 保持阵形
No! Hold your positions.
拖住罗南 萨尔
Keep Ronan up there, Saal.
下面市民的安全交给我们了
We’ll take care of the people down here.
我居然要听命于一只小仓鼠
I can’t believe I’m taking orders from a hamster.
星爵
Star-Lord.
终于记住了
Finally.
你个卑鄙的贼
You thief!
你们休想攻到罗南那儿去
You will never make it to Ronan.
在死灵舰着陆之前就把他们轰下来
Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground.
来吧
Come on!
手指划过喉咙就是杀人
Finger to the throat means death.
我用比喻了
Metaphor.
差不多吧
Yeah, sorta.
不是吧
Oh, no.
山达尔
Xandar!
接受制裁吧
You stand accused.
可悲的和平条约也救不了你们了
Your wretched peace treaty will not save you now.
跟条约一起葬身火海吧
It is the tinder on which you burn.
火箭
Rocket!
坚持住 萨尔 再坚…
Hold on, Saal, just…
奎尔 你得快点了
Quill, you gotta hurry.
市民倒是都被疏散了
The city’s been evacuated,
可我们还在苦战呢
but we’re getting our asses kicked down here.
卡魔拉还没把门打开
Gamora hasn’t opened the door!
星云
Nebula!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!