How are we going to leave?
他想好计划了
Well, he’s got a plan.
有的吧 难道也是编出来逗人玩的
Right? Or is that another thing you made up?
有计划的 我有计划的
I have a plan! I have a plan!
别再唧唧歪歪的了
Cease your yammering
赶紧带我们冲出这恼人的监牢吧
and relieve us from this irksome confinement.
这回我跟这个活字典
Yeah, I’ll have to agree with the walking thesaurus
看法相同
on that one.
不准再叫我字典
Do not ever call me a thesaurus.
就是个比喻而已 哥们
It’s just a metaphor, dude.
他们只能理解字面意思
His people are completely literal.
弄个比喻就绕晕了
Metaphors are gonna go over his head.
我怎么绕都不晕的
Nothing goes over my head.
我的反应特别快 肯定能走出去
My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.
我要全银河最蠢的人死在一起了
I’m gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.
那些枪威力可不小
Those are some big guns.
听我号♥令
On my command!
第一发
Number one!
耗子 你的计划呢
Rodent, we are ready for your plan.
急什么
Hold on!
第二发
Number two!
我认得这种动物
I recognize this animal.
我们小时候会拿来架在火上烤
We’d roast them over a flame pit as children.
肉质相当鲜美
Their flesh was quite delicious.
帮倒忙呢你
Not helping!
第三发
Number three!
全体听我号♥令
All fire on my command!

Three!

Two!

One!
他把人工重力关掉了
He turned off the artificial gravity,
除了这座瞭望塔里的
everywhere but in here.
我就说我有计划
I told you I had a plan.
这计划真是太完美了
That was a pretty good plan.
太好了 在那边 去开我的飞船
Yeah! There it is. Get my ship.
米拉诺号♥ 那边角落里橙蓝相间的那艘
It’s the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner.
居然把我的裤子卷成一团
They crumpled my pants up into a ball.
真没礼貌 你们的都是叠好了的
That’s rude! They folded yours.
宇宙灵球在里面呢 快走
The Orb’s there. Let’s go.
-等下 等下等下 -怎么了
– Wait, wait, wait. – What?
那混♥蛋♥没放回来
That bastard didn’t put it back.
-什么没放回来 -拿着
– Put what back? – Here.
带到船上去 我随后就到
Get them to the ship. I will be right back.
你打算怎么
How are you gonna possibly…
让米拉诺号♥停在附近就行
Just keep the Milano close by.
走吧
Go.
快走啊
Go!
我的脖子
My neck!
他打算怎么跟我们会合
Well, how’s he gonna get to us?
他拒绝向我透露相关信息
He declined to share that information with me.
那就去他的
Well, screw this, then!
我才不想傻等一个作死的人类
I ain’t waiting around for some humie with a death wish.
宇宙灵球在你手上呢 是吧
You got the Orb, right?

Yes.
如果现在再不走 我们会被轰成渣的
If we don’t leave now, we will be blown to bits.
不行
No!
宇宙灵球没到手决不能走
We’re not leaving without the Orb.
快看
Behold.
你果然有胆识
This one shows spirit.
在和罗南对战时肯定是个得力帮手
He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan.
朋友 你回去拿什么了
Companion, what were you retrieving?
真是个蠢材
You’re an imbecile.
游侠瑞克 你这是在干嘛
Yo, Ranger Rick! What are you doing?
你怎么没经过同意就拆我的飞船
You can’t take apart my ship without asking me!
-这是什么 -别碰那个
– See, what is this? – Don’t touch that!
是个炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb.
-炸♥弹♥? -对
– A bomb? – Yup.
你就把炸♥弹♥那样放着
And you leave it lying around?
我本来打算找个盒子放进去的
I was gonna put it in a box.
放到盒子里有用吗
What’s a box gonna do?
-这个怎么样 -不行
– How about this one? – No! Hey!
-别碰 -为什么 这是什么
– Leave it alone. – Why? What is it?
闭嘴
Shut up.
那个是什么
What is that?
这是在万分危急时候用的
That’s for if things get really hardcore.
或者想炸卫星时候用的
Or if you wanna blow up moons.
我不会让你们炸卫星
No one’s blowing up moons.
乐趣都被你抹杀光了
You just wanna suck the joy out of everything.
我需要你联♥系♥的买♥♥家坐标
So, listen, I’m gonna need your buyer’s coordinates.
暂时来说 我们的航行方向没有问题
We’re heading in the right direction. For now.
如果你真想合作的话
If we’re gonna work together,
至少试着多信任我点
you might try trusting me a little bit.
那你有多信任我
And how much do you trust me?
如果你告诉我这是什么
I’d trust you a lot more
我就能更信任你
if you told me what this was.
我猜这是某种武器
Because I’m guessing it’s some kind of weapon.
我也不知道这是什么
I don’t know what it is.
如果真是武器 那就能用来对付罗南了
If it’s a weapon, we should use it against Ronan.
快放下 你个傻子 你会害死我们的
Put it down, you fool. You’ll destroy us all.
只想害死你 女杀手
Or just you, murderess!
我可救了你一次 小娘子
I let you live once, princess!
我才不是娘子
I am not a princess!
在我的飞船上别闹出人命
Nobody is killing anybody on my ship!
我们得团结一致拿到钱
We’re stuck together until we get the money.
我可不是为了钱
I have no interest in money.
棒极了
Great.
那我们三个又能多分点了
That means more money for the three of us.
我们四个
For the four of us.
伙伴们
Partners.
我们是有约在先
We have an agreement,
但我绝不会做你这种人的伙伴
but I would never be partners with the likes of you.
我去通知买♥♥家我们在路上了
I’ll tell the buyer we’re on our way.
奎尔 你的船真恶心
And Quill, your ship is filthy.
这才哪到哪
She has no idea.
用黑光灯一照
If I had a black light,
整艘飞船里都是我的涂鸦
the place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.
你该吃药了 奎尔
You got issues, Quill.
我发誓 我真的不知道他们去哪了
I swear. I don’t know where they went! I swear.
如果他知道的话
If he knew where they were headed,
早就告诉我们了
he would have already told us.
罗南
Ronan,
新星军团♥派♥了一支舰队过来守卫监狱
the Nova Corps sent a fleet to defend the prison.
那好吧
Well, then,
派死灵舰去找遍宇宙的每个角落
send Necrocraft to every corner of the quadrant.
给我找到灵球
Find the Orb.
不惜一切代价
Any means, any price.
这里怎么处置
And this place?
不能让新星知道我们在找什么
The Nova can’t know what we’re after.
全部解决了
Cleanse it!
你这儿还有这种可爱的小玩意吗
Do you got any other cute little buggers like this one?
我要在我的控制台旁摆一排
I like to stick ’em all in a row on my control console.
我分辨不出您是开玩笑还是认真的
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.
他非常认真的
He’s being fully serious.
那么我可以给您看看
In that case, I can show you…
但是你得先告诉我宇宙灵球到底是干嘛的
But first, you gonna tell me what this Orb is,
为什么每个人都他妈为之疯狂
and why everybody cares so damn much about it.
然后你还得告诉我
And then you gonna tell me,
真正的买♥♥家是谁
who out there might wanna buy it.
先生 高端客户群是…
Sir, the high-end community is a…
高端客户群是…
The high-end community is a…
是一个严格

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!