Ronan has already decreed that I…
不要替我做决定
Do not speak for me.
你不可以失败
You will not fail.
我失败过吗
Have I ever?
山达尔人
Xandarians.
都是一群废柴
What a bunch of losers.
所有人不是忙着做无聊事
All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid,
就是做无用功 真令人同情
to nothing at all. Pathetic.
看这个人
Look at this guy!
还管我们叫罪犯
Can you believe they call us criminals,
拿那个发型吓人才是犯罪
when he’s assaulting us with that haircut?
这是什么东西 还自以为多炫酷
What is this thing? Look how it thinks it’s so cool.
让人帮算什么酷
It’s not cool to get help!
有本事自己走啊 小怪兽
Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle.
你看那边的”微笑先生”
Look at Mr. Smiles over here.
你老婆在哪呢 老头子
Where’s your wife, old man?
极品老变♥态♥
What a class-A prevert.
是吧 格鲁特
Right, Groot?
格鲁特
Groot?
别喝喷泉里的水 你个白♥痴♥
Don’t drink fountain water, you idiot.
太恶心了
That’s disgusting!
你喝了 我刚看到了
Yes, you did. I just saw you doing it.
为啥要说谎
Why are you lying?
看来我们有目标了
Looks like we got one.
愚蠢的人类 看看你值多少钱
Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you?
四万 格鲁特 我们要变有钱人了
40,000 units? Groot, we’re gonna be rich.
-奎尔先生 -掮客
– Mr. Quill. – Broker.
宇宙灵球
The Orb.
-任务完成 -勇度呢
– As commissioned. – Where’s Yondu?
他本来想亲自来的 但只能送上问候
Wanted to be here. Sends his love.
同时让我转告
And told me to tell you,
你的眉毛是同行里最酷炫的
that you got the best eyebrows in the business.
这是什么意思
What is it?
我不可以透露客户和他们的要求
It’s my policy never to discuss my clients, or their needs.
为了拿到它我可是九死一生
Yeah, well, I almost died getting it for you.
干♥你♥们这行就是有这样的风险
An occupational hazard, I’m sure, in your line of work.
一个机械脑袋怪物
Some machine-headed freak,
自称是什么罗南的手下
working for a dude named Ronan.
罗南 抱歉了 奎尔先生
Ronan? I’m sorry, Mr. Quill.
真的很抱歉
I truly am.
但凡是跟罗南扯上关系的交易
But I want no part of this transaction
我是不会介入的
if Ronan is involved.
罗南是什么人
Who’s Ronan?
一个克里的狂徒 被和平条约所激怒
A Kree fanatic, outraged by the peace treaty,
除非山达尔文明 我的文明被彻底清除
who will not rest until Xandarian culture, my culture,
否则他不会罢休的
is wiped from existence!
-拜托 -他这种人
– Come on. – He’s someone
我招惹不起
whose bad side I’d rather not be on.
不是吧 那我就可以招惹吗
What? What about my bad side?
再会无期 奎尔先生
Farewell, Mr. Quill.
我们有约定在先的 老兄
Hey, we had a deal, Bro!
怎么了
What happened?
这家伙翻脸不认账
This guy just backed out of a deal on me.
我最讨厌的就是不守信用的男人
If there’s one thing I hate, it’s a man without integrity.
彼得·奎尔 大家都叫我星爵
Peter Quill. People call me Star-Lord.
看得出你是个正人君子
You have the bearing of a man of honor.
我也没那么好啦
Well, you know, I wouldn’t say that.
大家倒都这么说我
People say it about me, all the time,
不过我一般不会这么夸自己
but it’s not something I would ever say about myself.
这就不能怪我了
This wasn’t the plan.
把他装进袋子 把他装进袋子
Put him in the bag. Put him in the bag!
不 不是她 是他
No! Not her, him!
要分清性别啊
Learn genders, man.
不带咬人的
Biting? That’s not fair!
放松
Take it easy!
蠢货 你该长点记性
Fool. You should have learned.
我从不长记性 缺点之一
I don’t learn. One of my issues.
搞什…
What the…
别笑了 白♥痴♥ 表现得专业点
Quit smiling, you idiot. You’re supposed to be a professional.
饶了我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我满足起来很容易
I live for the simple things.
比如想想这样会有多疼
Like how much this is gonna hurt.
没错 颤抖吧 凡人
Yeah. Writhe, little man.
还会再长出来的 你个二缺
It’ll grow back, you d’ast idiot.
别嘤嘤了
Quit whining.
实验体89P13 放下武器
Subject 89P13, drop your weapon.
该死
Aw, crap.
以新星军团的名义
By the authority of the Nova Corps,
-你们被逮捕了 -好了 站起来
– you are under arrest… – All right. Come on up.
罪名是危害他人生命及破坏财产
for endangerment to life and the destruction of property.
这不是星王子吗
Hey! If it isn’t Star-Prince.
-星爵 -抱歉了爵爷
– Star-Lord. – Sorry. “Lord.”
我之前因为小偷小摸抓过他
I picked this guy up a while back for petty theft.
他还有个代号♥呢
He’s got a code name.
请让开
Yeah. Stay out of the way.
拜托 一听就是个大盗的名字啊
Come on, man. It’s a… It’s an outlaw name.
没事的 小哥
Just relax, pal.
有代号♥挺酷的 也没有很奇怪了
It’s cool to have a code name. It’s not that weird.
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascists.
罗南正在全星系
Ronan is destroying
摧毁山达尔人在各处建立的前哨站
Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy.
我认为这应该值得
I should think that would call
克里方面稍稍作出一些回应吧
for some slight response on the part of the Kree.
我们已经签订和平条约了 新星至尊
We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime.
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
至少克里帝国方面
At least a statement from the Kree Empire
应该谴责他的行为
saying that they condemn his actions.
他正在屠♥杀♥儿童
He is slaughtering children.
破坏家庭
Families.
这就是你们的事了
That is your business.
我现在还有其他事要忙
Now, I have other matters to attend to.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
好消息
Well, some good news.
我们好像逮捕了罗南的同伙
It looks like we’ve apprehended one of Ronan’s compatriots.
卡魔拉
Gamora.
经受过全身改造 训练成了杀人机器
Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon.
“疯狂泰坦”灭霸的养女
The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos.
最近灭霸派她和星云姐妹两人去辅佐罗南
Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan,
因此我们有理由相信
which leads us to believe
灭霸和罗南有勾结
that Thanos and Ronan are working together.
实验体89P13 自称”火箭”
Subject 89P13. Calls itself “Rocket.”
在低等生命体上
The result of illegal genetic
进行非法基因改造和机械实验的产物
and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
他们叫它”格鲁特”
They call it “Groot.”
近来作为89P13的私人植物及打手
A humanoid plant that’s been travelling recently
陪伴其行动的类人植物
as 89P13’s personal houseplant/muscle.
彼得·杰森·奎尔 来自地星
Peter Jason Quill, from Terra.
自幼被勇度·尤冬塔领导的佣兵组织”掠夺者”
Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers,
抚养成人
led by Yondu Udonta.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不知道这机器是怎么运作的
I didn’t know how this machine worked.
真是一帮子混球
What a bunch of a-holes.
把四个都送到克林去
Transport all four to the Kyln.
我猜新星军团成员一般都遵纪守法
I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws,
可这里这些人腐♥败♥又残忍♥
but these ones here, they’re corrupt and cruel.
反正我是不用担心
But, hey, that’s not my problem.
我待不了多久的
I ain’t gonna be here long.
我越过22次狱 这个也不例外
I’ve escaped 22 prisons. This one’s no different.
这个妞出现是算你走运
You’re lucky the broad showed up,
不然我和格鲁特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!