-我现在的坐标是227K324 -奎尔
– My coordinates are 227K324. – Quill.
奎尔 你在干什么
Quill, what are you doing?
就在无存知地外面
Just outside Knowhere.
如果你在的话 就来抓我吧
If you’re there, come get me.
我随你处置
I’m all yours.
奎尔 别犯傻
Quill, don’t be ridiculous.
回你的作业舱里去
Get back into your pod!
里面装不下两个人 你会死的
You can’t fit two people in there. You’re gonna die.
你马上就会死的
You’ll die in seconds!
奎尔
Quill.
奎尔
Quill?
怎么了
What happened?
我看见你漂浮在外面
I saw you out there.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what came over me.
我不能眼睁睁让你死
But I couldn’t let you die.
我突然感受到了内心深处的一种
I found something inside of myself.
一种
Something
难以置信的英雄气概
incredibly heroic.
我不是在夸自己
I mean, not to brag,
可是 客观地说
but, objectively…
宇宙灵球呢
Where’s the Orb?
他们把宇宙灵球抢走了
It’s… Well, they got the Orb.
什么
What?
欢迎回家 彼得
Welcome home, Peter.
蠢货 全是无可救药的蠢货
Blasted idiot. They’re all idiots!
奎尔竟然自投罗动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥了
Quill just got himself captured.
要不是你
None of this ever would have
一意孤行 非要去单挑罗南
happened if you didn’t try to single-handedly
这一切都不会发生
take on a frickin’ army!
你说得没错
You’re right.
我是个傻瓜
I was a fool.
所有的愤怒
All the anger,
所有的怨气
all the rage,
都是为了掩饰我的伤痛
was just to cover my loss.
“我的老婆孩子都死了”
Boo-hoo-hoo. “My wife and child are dead.”
我才不在乎这有多残忍♥
I don’t care if it’s mean!
谁家没死过人
Everybody’s got dead people.
不代表你就有理由让大家
It’s no excuse to get everybody else
陪你一起送死
dead along the way!
好了 格鲁特 罗南拿到了宝石
Come on, Groot. Ronan has the Stone.
我们现在唯一能做的
The only chance we got
就是赶紧飞往宇宙另一头去
is to get to the other side of the universe
越快越好
as fast as we can and maybe,
也许趁着那神经病还没打过来
just maybe, we’ll be able to live full lives
能安稳的过一辈子
before that whack-job ever gets there.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
救他们 怎么救
Save them? How?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我知道他们是我们唯一的朋友
I know they’re the only friends that we ever had,
可他们现在落在掠夺者军队手里
but there’s an army of Ravagers around them.
我们只有两个人
And there’s only two of us!
是三个
Three.
我都被你们气得
You’re making me
只能 拿草
beat…up
撒气了
grass!
宇宙灵球已经在我手里了
The Orb is in my possession,
我说到做到
as I promised.
把它送到我这里来
Bring it to me.
没错 这是我们之前约定好的
Yes, that was our agreement.
我帮你拿来宇宙灵球
Bring you the Orb,
你帮我毁灭山达尔
and you will destroy Xandar for me.
不过 既然我知道了它装有无限宝石
However, now that I know it contains an Infinity Stone,
我很好奇我还要你做什么
I wonder what use I have for you.
小子
Boy,
你最好给我想清楚了
I would reconsider your current course.
主人 你不能这么做
Master! You cannot!
灭霸是这宇宙中最强大的存在
Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你竟然叫我”小子”
You call me “Boy!”
我会代表克里
I will unfurl
对千年来山达尔的所作所为进行审判
1,000 years of Kree justice on Xandar,
让它消失殆尽
and burn it to its core!
之后 灭霸
Then, Thanos,
我就去找你算账
I am coming for you.
毁灭山达尔之后 你会杀掉我父亲吗
After Xandar, you are going to kill my father?
你想反抗我吗
You dare to oppose me?
你也看到他对我做了些什么
You see what he has turned me into.
你杀了他 我会再帮你毁灭一千个星球
If you kill him, I will help you destroy a thousand planets.
你敢背叛我?
You betray me?
偷我的钱?
Steal my money?
住手 放开他
Stop it! Leave him alone!
你小时候刚被我捡到的时候
When I picked you up as a kid,
这些小子想吃了你
these boys wanted to eat you.
他们还没尝过地星人的味道呢
They ain’t never tasted Terran before.
是我救了你
I saved your life!
还有完没完啊 天哪
Will you shut up about that? God!
二十年了 一直给我说这些陈芝麻烂谷子
Twenty years, you been throwing that in my face,
好像没有吃掉我是件多么伟大的事
like it’s some great thing, not eating me.
正常人哪会每天想着吃人啊
Normal people don’t even think about eating someone else!
不吃我难道我还得谢你吗
Much less that person having to be grateful for it!
是你劫持了我
You abducted me, man.
把我从家里掳走 害我无亲无故
You stole me from my home and from my family.
你♥他♥妈♥才不是因为在乎你们地星
You don’t give a damn about your Terra!
你害怕
You’re scared
不过是因为内心太懦弱了
because you’re soft in here.
这里 就在这里
Here, right here!
勇度
Yondu!
听我说
Listen to me.
罗南掌握着一块叫无限宝石的东西
Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone.
我知道他手里有什么 小姑娘
I know what he’s got, girl.
那你就该知道 我们必须把它抢回来
Then you know we must get it back!
他会用宝石摧毁掉山达尔
He’s gonna use it to wipe out Xandar.
我们得警告他们
We have to warn them.
否则无数的人会因此丧命
Billions of people will perish.
她就是这样给你洗♥脑♥的吗 小子
Is that what she’s been filling your head with, boy?
多愁善感
Sentiment?
蛆虫一样蚕食掉你的大脑
Eating away your brain like maggots!
就这样吧
That’s it.

No!
抱歉了 小子
Sorry, boy.
身为队长 必须杀一儆百
But a captain’s gotta teach his men
让手下知道背叛会是什么下场
what happens to those what cross him.
队长要以身作则
Captain’s gotta teach stuff!
如果你现在杀了我
If you kill me now,
就别想做成这辈子最大一笔生意了
you are saying goodbye to the biggest score you have ever seen.
无限宝石吗
The Stone?
你最好能想出个别的
I hope you got something better than that.
没有人能从罗南手里偷东西
Because ain’t nobody stealing from Ronan.
我们有秘密武器
We got a ringer.
是吗
Is that right?
她清楚有关罗南的一切
She knows everything there is to know about Ronan.
他的舰队
His ships,
他的部下
his army.
他也有弱点
He’s vulnerable.
你觉得怎么样 勇度
Hey, what do you say, Yondu?
我和你 还跟以前一样 携手作战
Me and you, taking down a mark side-by-side, like the old days.
放开他
Let him go!
你小子一向有种
You always did have a scrote, boy!
所以我当时才留你在身边
That’s why I kept you on as a young’un.
队长 这种攻击不痛不痒的
Captain, the shot was non-damaging.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!