You lie out on’t, sir, therefore it is not yours.
我哪怕不躺在里边 可还是我的
For my part I do not lie in’t, and yet it is mine.
你明明在里边说是你的
Thou dost lie in’t, to be in’t and say it is thine.
可只有死人才有坟 你在死缠
‘Tis for the dead, not the quick. Therefore thou liest.
是啊 死缠呐 那咱就别再缠了
‘Tis a quick lie, sir. ‘Twill go away again from me to you.
-给什么人挖的坟呐 -不是男的
-What man dost thou dig it for? -No man, sir.
-那是个女的 -也不是
-For what woman, then? -For none neither.
要埋的究竟是谁啊
Who is to be buried in it?
本来是个女人可现在是个死人
One that was a woman, sir, but, rest her soul, she’s dead.
他死扣字眼
How absolute the knave is.
说话得留点神 不然就被他抓住短处了
We must speak by the card or equivocation will undo us.
你当挖坟的有多久了
How long hast thou been grave maker?
我不早不晚 就在老王爷哈姆雷特
Of all the days in the year, I came to it that day…
打败了福鼎布拉斯那天上的工
that our last King Hamlet o’ercame Fortinbras.
-那有多久了 -这你不知道 连傻瓜都知道
-How long is that since? -Cannot you tell that? Every fool can tell that.
也就是那天生的小哈姆雷特
It was the very day that young Hamlet was born.
-他现在疯了 送到英国去了 -哦 对了
-He that is mad and sent into England. -Aye, marry.
-为什么送他去英国呢 -嗨 因为他疯了
-Why was he sent into England? -Why? Because he was mad.
让他到那儿去治脑子
He shall recover his wits there.
-要治不好 那儿人也不在乎 -怎么
-Or if he do not, ’tis no great matter there. -Why?
那儿人看不出他疯 那儿人跟他一样疯
It will not be seen in him there. There the men are as mad as he.
-他怎么疯的 -都说疯的离奇
-How came he mad? -Very strangely, they say.
怎么离奇呀
How, strangely?
-嘿 脑子出了毛病 -毛病出在哪儿啊
-Faith, e’en by losing his wits. -Upon what ground?
就出在丹麦啊
Why, here in Denmark.
一个人埋在地里要多久才能腐烂
How long will a man lie in the earth ‘ere he rot?
嘿 他在死以前没有先烂
I?faith, if he be not rotten before he die,
可以拖个8年合着9年
he will last some eight year, nine year.
-制皮子的可拖9年 -怎么他耐久些
-A tanner will last you nine year. -Why he, more than another?
因为干♥他♥们这行的皮最厚
Why, sir, his hide is so tanned with his trade,
可以常年透不进水去
it will keep out water a great while,
他妈的死人一碰到他妈的水准保烂
and your water’s a sore decayer of your whoreson dead body.
瞧 瞧这骷髅
Here. Here’s a skull, now.
这骷髅在地下埋了有23年了
This skull has lain in the earth three and twenty year.
-他是谁呀 -还不是个疯小子
-Whose was it? -Whoreson mad fellow’s, it was.
你猜他是谁
Whose do you think it was?
-哼哼 不知道 -真是个不得好死的疯小子
-Nay, I know not. -A pestilence on him for a mad rogue.
呵呵 有一次把一坛酒浇在我头上
He poured a flagon of Rhenish on my head once.
这骷髅啊 就是尤力克的头 给皇上解闷的
This same skull, sir, was Yorick’s skull. The king’s jester.
是他
This?
就是他
E’en that.
让我看看
Let me see.
可怜的尤力克
Alas, poor Yorick.
我以前见过他
I knew him, Horatio.
他是个滑稽百出妙想天开的家伙
A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.
他老师把我背在他的背上
He hath borne me on his back a thousand times.
现在叫我一想起来就不好受 就觉得心里直恶心
But now how abhorred in my imagination it is. My gorge rises it.
这两片嘴唇我不知道亲过有多少次了
Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft.
还挖苦人吗
Where be your jibes now?
唱歌♥吗 调皮吗
Your songs? Your gambols?
你那股逗的大家哄堂大笑的滑稽劲儿
Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar?
没留下点来笑笑自己么
Not one now to mock your own grinning?
下巴笑掉了
Quite chop fallen.
你现在到小姐房♥里去
Now get you to my lady’s chamber.
对她说 抹粉抹一寸厚
Tell her. Let her paint an inch thick.
临了还不是这样
To this favor she must come.
让她笑笑吧
Make her laugh at that.
可慢点
But soft!
国王 皇后和宫里的人
The king! The queen, the courtiers.
他们给谁送葬呢
Who is this they follow?
仪式这么草率
And with such meager rites.
这埋葬的人
This doth betoken the corpse
显然是一个寻了短见死掉的
they follow did with desperate hand take its own life.
呵 你听
Mark.
还有什么仪式
What ceremony else?
这是莱阿剔斯 一个高贵的青年 听啊
That is Laertes, a very noble youth. Mark!
还有什么仪式
What ceremony else?
她的葬礼已经受到通融超过我们职权
Her obsequies have been as far enlarged as we have warranty.
她死状可疑
Her death was doubtful.
要不是上面命令变通教规
And but that great command o’er sways the order,
她本该就埋在荒郊辟野得不到超度
she should in ground unsanctified have lodged till the last trumpet.
没别的仪式了
Must there no more be done?
别的仪式
No more be done?
我们不能再亵渎圣规了
We should profane the service of the dead
像对平安死去的灵魂那样
to sing a requiem and such rest to her…
给她唱安魂曲
as to peace-parted souls.
让她入土吧
Lay her in the earth.
但愿从她洁白无暇的肉体
And from her fair and unpolluted flesh…
开出鲜花来
may violets spring.
告诉你这个刻薄鬼
I tell thee, churlish priest,
我妹妹一定能当天使 下地狱的是你
a ministering angel shall my sister be when thou liest howling.
怎么
What!
美丽的莪菲丽雅
The fair Ophelia!
花伴着你
Sweets to the sweet.
安息吧
Farewell.
我本来指望你嫁给哈姆雷特
I hoped thou shouldst have been my Hamlet’s wife.
拿鲜花装点你新婚的床
I thought thy bride bed to have decked, sweet maid.
想不到撒在你坟上
And not have strewed thy grave.
我但愿千灾百难都落到他头上
Oh, treble woe, fall ten times treble on that cursed head…
哪个该死的混♥蛋♥害得你丧失了灵性
whose wicked deed thy most ingenious sense deprived thee of.
慢点盖上土让我最后再拥抱她一回
Hold off the earth a while till I have caught her once more in my arms.
好 把死的活的都盖上土
Now pile your dust on the quick and dead…
把黄土平地堆出个大山来
till of this flat a mountain you have made!
是什么人 他的悲痛最沉重
What is he whose grief bears such an emphasis?
那是我 哈姆雷特 王子
This is I, Hamlet the Dane!
魔鬼 要你的命
The devil take thy soul!
你说错了 你快别掐着我的脖子
Thou prayest not well. I prithee take thy fingers from my throat!
你快放手
Hold off thy hands.
快把他们分开
Pluck them asunder.
我巴不得为了这个事情
Why, I will fight with him upon this theme
跟你一直打到我死
until my eyelids will no longer wag!
哦 孩子 为什么
O my son, what theme?
我爱莪菲丽雅
I loved Ophelia.
四万个弟兄的爱加在一起也抵不上我爱情的分量
40,000brothers could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum!
-你能为她干什么 -他疯了 莱阿剔斯
-What wilt thou do for her? -He is mad, Laertes!
你呀 你能干什么
wounds, show me what thou’lt do.
哭吗 打架吗 绝食吗
Would weep, would fight, would fast,
撕衣服吗 喝毒药吗
would tear thyself, would drink up poison?
吃条鳄鱼嘛 我敢
Eat a crocodile? I’ll do it!
你是来哭的吗 你想跳坟来下我的面子吗
Dost thou come here to whine, to outface me with leaping in her grave?
跟她活埋在一起我也敢
Be buried quick with her and so will I!
夸什么高山大鼎 不管多少重我一个人扛啊
Or if thou prate of mountains, let them throw millions of acres on us!
你会嚷 我叫得更响亮
Nay, an thou’lt mouth, I’ll rant as well as thou.
他这全是疯话 他一发作起来总是这样
This is mere madness. And thus a while the fit will work in him.
只消一会他就会静下来像个孵雏的母鸽子
Anon as patient as the female dove, his silence will sit drooping.
你听我说 你为什么这么对待我呢
Hear you, sir. What is the reason that you use me thus?
我是一向爱你的呀
I loved you ever.
好吧 这不说也罢
But it is no matter.
好汉要闹就随他们闹去吧
Let Hercules himself do what he may,
猫儿要叫 狗儿也总要咬
the cat will mew and dog will have his day.
霍拉旭 我请你去照顾他
I pray you, good Horatio, wait upon him.
葛忒露德去看住你的儿子
Good Gertrude, set some watch o’er your son.
莱阿剔斯 我要分担你的悲痛
Laertes, I must commune with your grief.
你不要拒绝我
Or you deny me right.
你要把我当作心腹 密友
And you must put me in your heart for friend.
罪在谁身上 刀落在谁头上 嗯
Where the offense is, let the great axe fall.
好 就这样
It shall be so.
可你说你为什么不去惩办他呢
But tell me why you have proceeded not against him.
因为有两个原因
Oh, for two special reasons,
在你也许是无所谓的
which may to you seem much unsinewed.
可是在我是关系重大

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!