No. You will reveal it.
我们不说 殿下
I, my lord.
那你们说 谁想到会有这样的事情
How say you then, would heart of man once think it?
-可要守秘密 -好 殿下
-But you’ll be secret. -Aye, my lord.
在我们丹麦有一个奸贼
There’s ne’er a villain dwelling in all Denmark…
他是 十足的坏蛋
but he’s an arrant knave.
殿下 这可不用鬼魂来告诉我们
There needs no ghost, my lord, come from the grave to tell us this.
说得对啊 你这话说得对
Why, right. You are in the right.
那好 用不着再转弯抹角
So, without more circumstance at all,
我们拉拉手 各走各的路吧
I hold it fit that we shake hands and part.
你们去办你们所想办的事情
You as your business and desire shall point you,
因为人人都有他所想办的事情
for every man hath business…
事实如此 至于我想办的事情是
and desire such as it is, and from mine own poor part,
去做祷告
look you, I’ll go pray.
殿下说话怎么语无伦次
These are but wild and whirling words, my lord.
很抱歉把你们给得罪了 罪过真是罪过
I’m sorry they offend you heartily. Yes, faith, heartily.
没有的话 殿下
There’s no offense
天作证 罪过不小啊 天大的罪过
Yes, by Saint Patrick, but there is, Horatio. And much offense too!
至于这个幽灵 我告诉你们 他是个诚实鬼
Touching this vision here, it is an honest ghost, that let me tell you.
你们想知道我们今天晚上谈些什么吗
For your desire to know what is between us,
请你们暂时忍♥一忍♥吧
o’ermaster it as you may.
你们既然都是我的朋友 又是读书人 军人
And now, good friends, as you are friends, scholars and soldiers,
答应我个请求
give me one poor request.
什么 殿下 请说
What is’t, my lord? We will.
别把今天晚上的事情传出去
Never make known what you have seen tonight.
-绝不传出去 -不 要起誓
-My lord, we will not. -Nay, but swear it.
-殿下 我决不说 -我也不说
-In faith, my lord, not I. -Not I, my lord.
-在剑上起誓 -我们已经发过誓
-Upon my sword. -We have sworn, my lord, already.
不算 在剑上起誓才算
Indeed, upon my sword, indeed.
昏天黑地 这真是古怪极了
Oh, day and night, but this is wondrous strange.
那你干脆别大惊小怪
And therefore, as a stranger, give it welcome.
天地间有很多事情 霍拉旭
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
绝不是你在书本上所能找得到的
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
好吧 让上天保佑你们
But come. Never, so help you mercy,
不管我以后的举动有多么地古怪
how strange or odd so e’er I bear myself,
也许我认为以后有需要
as I perchance hereafter shall think fit…
装出一副疯疯癫癫的样子
to put an antic disposition on,
你们到那个时候看见我
that you, at such times seeing me,
你们千万别说出一些可疑的话
never shall, by the pronouncing of some doubtful phrase
像”得 得”
as, “Well, well, we know,”
“我知道 这个我们全知道”诸如此类闪烁其辞的话
or “We could, and if we would,” or such ambiguous giving out,
表示你们全知道
denote that you know aught of me.
发誓吧 愿上天的恩赐好好地保佑你们
This do swear, so grace and mercy at your best need help you.
发誓
Swear.
安息
Rest.
安息吧 不安的灵魂
Rest, perturbed spirit.
好朋友
So, gentlemen,
我满怀热情地信赖你们
with all my love, I do commend me to you.
只要象我哈姆雷特
And what so poor a man as Hamlet
这样可怜的人所能表示出来的情谊
is may do to express his love and friending to you,
我一定毫不保留
God willing, shall not lack.
去吧 我请求你们永远守秘密
Go in, and still your fingers on your lips I pray.
这时代脱了节了
The time is out of joint.
哎 可真糟啊
Oh, cursed spite,
而偏偏我有责任来把它整好
that ever I was born to set it right.
来 一块儿走吧
Come. Let’s go together.
我正在房♥里做着针线
As I was sewing in my closet,
哈姆雷特殿下
Lord Hamlet,
他的衣服也不扣
with his doublet all unlaced,
脸色苍白
pale as his shirt…
他的样子 看来怪可怜的
and with a look… so piteous in purport
好像他刚从地狱里出来 充满了恐怖
as if he had been loosed out of hell to speak of horrors,
他走到我跟前
he comes before me.
他握住我的手腕
He took me by the wrist
握得好紧呐
and held me hard.
然后他伸直手背退了一退
Then goes he to the length of all his arm,
又用另一只手遮住眉头
and with his other hand thus o’er his brow,
他细细地打量我的脸
he falls to such perusal of my face…
好像要画它
as he would draw it.
他看了半天
Long stayed he so.
临了 轻轻地摇下我的手臂
At last, a little shaking of mine arm…
把头这样子上下点了三次
and thrice his head thus waving up and down.
发出一声怪沉痛的叹息
He raised a sigh…
好像震地他全身都碎了
so piteous and profound…
生命也完了
as it did seem to shatter all his bulk…
然后他放了我
and end his being.
他还转过头来朝着我
That done, he let me go,
似乎不用看也能找着路
and with his head over his shoulder turned,
他就这样走出了房♥门
he seemed to find his way without his eyes,
他的眼睛
for out of doors he went without their help…
自始至终地看着我
and, to the last, bended their light… on me.
皇上娘娘
My liege and madam,
我要是谈什么君王的尊严 臣民的本分
to expostulate what majesty should be, what duty is,
何谓天明 天黑 时间 光阴
why day is day, night night and time is time…
那才浪费时间糟蹋光阴
were nothing but to waste night, day and time.
既然简洁是智慧的灵魂
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit…
而冗长是累赘肤浅的表示
and tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief.
总而言之 您的儿子 疯了
Your noble son is mad.
我说他疯了 因为说他疯了
Mad call I it, for to define true madness,
除了说他疯了没别的可说
what is’t but to be nothing else but mad?
讲♥事♥实♥ 少转文
More matter with less art.
娘娘 我发誓 没有一点转文
Madam, I swear I use no art at all.
他是疯了 真的 这真是可惜
That he is mad, ’tis true. ‘Tis true, ’tis pity,
可惜这是真的
and pity ’tis, ’tis true.
啊 多酸溜溜啊 下不为例 我不再转文了
A foolish figure, but farewell it, for I will use no art.
且听下文
Thus it remains, and the remainder thus.
下文是这样的,请听
Perpend:
我有个女儿 呵 早晚给别人
I have a daughter-have, while she is mine
难为她总算孝顺 请注意 她给了我这个
who in her duty and obedience, mark, hath given me this.
请听下文分解
Now gather and surmise.
“给我灵魂的偶像 天仙化人的
“To the celestial and my soul’s idol,
绝顶美艳的莪菲丽雅”
the most beautified Ophelia.”
造句拙劣措辞下流
That’s an ill phrase, a vile phrase.
这”美艳”二字下流
“Beautified” is a vile phrase.
请听下去 呐
But you shall hear. Thus:
“愿她皎洁的胸怀里铭记…”
“In her excellent white bosom, these”
等等 等等
Et cetera.
-这是哈姆雷特写给她的 -好娘娘 等一等
-Came this from Hamlet to her? -Good madam, stay a while.
我照文宣读
I will be faithful.
“怀疑星辰的发光”
“Doubt thou the stars are fire.
“怀疑日月的运行”
Doubt that the sun doth move.
“疑心真理不真”
Doubt truth to be a liar,
“不要怀疑爱情”
but never doubt I love.
“哦 亲爱的莪菲丽雅 我很不善于写诗”
Oh, dear Ophelia, I am ill at these numbers.
“也写不出我的声音”
I have not art to reckon my groans.
“可是我最爱你 最爱你 相信我”
But that I love thee best, oh, most best, believe it.
“再见 只要我活着一天”
Adieu. Thine evermore, most dear lady,
“我永远是你的 哈姆雷特”
while this frame is to him, Hamlet.”
这是我女儿拿给我看的
This in obedience hath my daughter shown me,
她还把他求爱的情形
and more above, hath his solicitings,
时间 地点 办法
as they fell out by time, by means and place,
一五一十全讲给我听了
all given to mine ear.
她又怎么对待他的
But how hath she received his love?
我的为人如何
What do you think of me?
一个十分正直 可敬的人
As of a man faithful and honorable.
但愿能做到
I would fain prove so.
可是假定说我看见这场恋爱在进行
But what might you think, when I had seen this hot love on the wing,
如果我不闻不问 视若无睹
if I had looked upon this love with idle sight?
您怎么想 不 我可不姑息
What might you think? No, I went round to work,
立刻对我的大小姐这样说
and my young mistress thus I did bespeak:
“哈姆雷特殿下是王子 你攀不上 这可不成”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!