in your allowance outweigh a whole theatre of others.
哦 我看到过一些演员演戏
Oh, there be players that I have seen play…
也听到过别人捧过他们 说句不好听的话
and heard others praise–and that highly, not to speak of profanely
他们说话简直不像人在说话
that having neither the accent of Christians nor the gait of pagan,
他们走路也不像人在走路
Christian nor man,
大摇大摆地乱吼乱叫
have so strutted and bellowed that I have thought some of Nature’s journeymen…
简直就像是什么笨手艺人捏出来的
have made men and not made them well,
而且捏得那样子的叫人恶心
they imitated humanity so abominably.
我相信我们已经把这一点改正了
I hope we have reformed that indifferently with us, sir.
哦 要彻底改正
Oh, reform it altogether.
那些演丑角的 我只许他们念剧本上的词
And let those that play your clowns speak no more than is set down for them.
他们往往爱自己先笑
For there be of them that will themselves laugh…
逗得少数没有头脑的观众也哄笑一番
to set on some barren quantity of spectators to laugh too,
全不管那时候戏里
though in the meantime
正好有紧要的问题要大家注意
some necessary question of the play be then to be considered.
这太可恶了
That’s villainous!
同时也说明这些傻瓜可鄙的用意
And shows a most pitiful ambition in the fool that uses it.
去准备吧
Go, make you ready.
怎么样 大人 皇上愿意来看戏么
How now, my lord. Will the king hear this piece of work?
娘娘也来 马上就来了
And the queen too, and that presently.
-吩咐演员快一点儿 -是 殿下
-Bid the players make haste. -Aye, my lord.
-霍拉旭 -有 殿下 这边伺候
-Horatio. -Here, sweet lord, at your service.
-注意我叔叔 注意他 -好 殿下
-Observe mine uncle. Give him heedful note. -Well, my lord.
他们就要来看戏了 我得装疯 你去找个地方
They are coming to the play. I must be idle. Get you a place.
你过得好吗 哈姆雷特
How fares our cousin Hamlet?
挺有味 我顿顿都吃壁虎啊
Excellent, i?faith. Of the chameleon’s dish.
我吃空气喝空话 可不能这样喂鸭子
I eat the air, promise-crammed. You cannot feed capons so.
你答非所问呐 哈姆雷特 这些话跟我不相干呐
I have nothing with this answer, Hamlet. These words are not mine.
那这跟我也没什么相干 大人
No, nor mine now. My lord,
你曾经演过戏 是吧
you played once in the university, you say?
演过的 殿下 还是个好演员呢
That did I, my lord, and was accounted a good actor.
-你演过什么戏啊 -我演过裘蒂斯·恺撒
-What did you enact? -I did enact Julius Caesar.
在宫里被人杀了 布鲁挞斯杀了我
I was killed in the Capitol. Brutus killed me.
哦 像你这头大公牛居然会被人给杀了 啊
It was a brute part of him to kill so capital a calf there.
演员们都扮好了么
Be the players ready?
扮好了 只等殿下的吩咐
Aye, my lord. They stay upon your patience.
你快过来 哈姆雷特 挨我坐
Come hither, my dear Hamlet. Sit by me.
不 母亲 这东西更吸引人
No, good Mother. Here’s metal more attractive.
哦 您看见了
Oh, ho. Did you mark that?
小姐 让我躺你腿上吗
Lady, shall I lie in your lap?
-不 殿下 -我是说把头枕你腿上
-No, my lord. -I mean my head upon your lap.
-好 殿下 -你当我是在说粗话吗
-Aye, my lord. -Do you think I meant country matters?
-我什么也没有想 -躺姑娘腿上这想法不坏啊
-I think nothing, my lord. -That’s a fair thought to lie between maid’s legs.
-什么 殿下 -没什么
-What is, my lord? -Nothing.
-你开玩笑 殿下 -谁 我
-You are merry, my lord. -Who? I?
-是 殿下 -天呐 我成了个专说笑话的
-Aye, my lord. -Oh, God, your only jig maker.
做人不说笑干什么
Why, what should a man do but be merry?
你看我母亲那个高兴的样子
For look you how merrily my mother looks,
我父亲刚死了不到两个钟头
and my father died within two hours!
不 都四个月了 殿下
Nay, ’tis twice two months, my lord.
这么久 那么就让魔鬼去穿孝吧
So long? Nay, then. Let the devil wear black,
我可要做件新皮袄了
for I’ll have a suit of sables.
哦 天哪 死了两个月了还没有忘记吗
O heavens. Died two months ago, and not forgotten yet?
那么伟人死了就有希望叫人家多记住半年了
Why then there’s hope a great man’s memory may outlive his life half a year.
我们今晚上演悲剧
For us and for our tragedy,
向各位先把恭一鞠
here stooping to your clemency,
请宽宏大量看到结局
we beg your hearing patiently.
这算是开场白啊 还算是诗啊
Is this a prologue or the posy of a ring?
真短 殿下
‘Tis brief, my lord.
像女人的爱情
As woman’s love.
你真尖刻 尖刻
You are keen, my lord. You are keen.
你得先叫声疼才不怕我的刺
It would cost you a groaning to take off mine edge.
点上火把
Give me some light!
火把 火把
Lights! Lights!
火把
Lights! Lights!
嗨 中箭的梅花鹿 让它去掉泪
Why, let the stricken deer go weep
没有受伤的来欢跳
The hart ungalled play
有的人失眠 有的人酣睡
For some must watch whilst some must sleep
这就是人情和世道
Thus runs the world away
嗨 我的霍拉旭
Oh, good Horatio!
鬼魂的话是千真万确的 你看出来了么
I’ll take the ghost’s word for a thousand pounds. Didst perceive?
看出来了 殿下
Very well, my lord.
-一直看着呢 -是在下毒的时候吗
Upon the act of poisoning. God bless you, sir!
殿下 请允许我说一句话
Good my lord, vouchsafe me a word with you.
好啊 你尽管说吧
Sir, a whole history.
-皇上他 -他怎么了
-The king, sir -Aye, sir, what of him?
-他回到寝宫里感到很不舒服 -喝醉了
-He is in his retirement marvelous distempered. -With drink, sir?
不 殿下 是肝火发了
No, my lord. Rather with choler.
你应该去找他的医生才显得你见多识广
Your wisdom should show itself more richer to signify this to the doctor.
要叫我去给他下药恐怕
For, for me to put him to his purgation
更会煽起他的肝火了
would perhaps plunge him into far more choler.
好殿下 你说话得检点点
Good my lord, put your discourse into some frame,
别这样乱缠离题太远了
and start not so wildly from my affair.
我不乱缠 说吧
I am tame, sir. Pronounce.
娘娘 您的母亲
The queen, your mother,
她心里非常难过 派我来找殿下
in most great affliction of spirit…hath sent me to you.
欢迎得很
You are welcome.
不 殿下 您这种礼貌用得不得当
Nay, my lord, this courtesy is not of the right breed.
您要是愿意跟我好好地答话
If it shall please you to make me a wholesome answer,
我就传达娘娘的懿旨
I will do your mother’s commandment.
要不 请您原谅 我无能为力只好告退
If not, your pardon, and my return shall be the end of my business.
-这 我不能 -不能什么
-Sir, I cannot. -What, my lord?
不能好好答话 我的脑子坏了
Make you a wholesome answer. My wit’s diseased.
只要我能够好好答的话我一定从命
But sir, such answer as I can make, you shall command.
照你说是从母命 好言规正传吧
Or rather, as you say, my mother. Therefore no more, but to the matter.
你说 我母亲
My mother, you say.
她想殿下就寝之前到她房♥间里去谈谈
She desires to speak with you in her closet ere you go to bed.
我一定去 谁叫她还是我母亲呢
We shall obey, were she ten times our mother.
你还有什么事情吗
Have you any further trade with us?
殿下 娘娘要您去见她 这就去
My lord, the queen would speak with you, and presently!
你看那边那朵云彩像头骆驼嘛
Do you see yonder cloud that’s almost in shape of a camel?
说真格的 真像一头骆驼
By the mass, and ’tis like a camel indeed.
还像条黄鼠狼
Methinks it is like a weasel.
-拱起了背 真像 -还像金鱼
-It is backed like a weasel. -Or like a whale?
真像一条金鱼
Very like a whale.
那我待会就去见我母亲去
Then I will come to my mother by and by.
我去禀报
I will say so.
呆一会儿 说得倒容易
“By and by” is easily said.
离开我 朋友
Leave me, friend.
现在是夜里最阴森的时刻
‘Tis now the very witching time of night,
鬼在嚎叫 地狱喷出毒气来
when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out contagion…
沾污这人世
to this world.
我真喝得下人血
Now could I drink hot blood…
干得出在大白天里头见不得人的勾当
and do such bitter business as the day would quake to look on.
慢点
Soft.
得去见母亲
Now to my mother.
哦 心呐别迷失本性了
O heart, lose not thy nature.
别在我那坚定的胸怀里头激起杀心吧
Let not ever the soul of Nero enter this firm bosom.
尽管狠了心 可别伤天害理
Let me be cruel, not unnatural.
可以伤她的心
I will speak daggers to her,
可别伤她人
but use none.
陛下
My lord?
他正要到他母亲屋里去
He’s going to his mother’s closet.
我这就去躲在帘子后面听他们谈话
Behind the arras I’ll conceal myself to hear the process.
他准会骂她一顿 像您说的
I warrant she’ll tax him home, and as you said
您说得真高明 做娘的出于本性 难免偏心
and wisely was it said–’tis meet that some more audience than a mother
最好有第三者在旁偷听他们的谈话
since nature makes them partial–should o’er hear the speech of vantage.
回头见 陛下 在您睡以前
Fare you well, my liege. I’ll call upon you ere you go to bed…
我再来看望向您报告情况
and tell you what I know.
我谢谢你
Thanks, dear my lord.
哦 我罪恶深重 招引了天♥怒♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!