Oh, my offense is rank. It smells to heaven.
触犯了最古最老的诅咒
It hath the primal eldest curse upon it:
杀兄的罪行
a brother’s murder.
我不能祈祷 虽然我愿望和意志一样得强
Pray, can I not, though inclination be as sharp as will.
可这只毒手涂满了我亲弟兄的鲜血
What if this cursed hand were thicker than itself with brother’s blood?
难道天上就没有足够的雨水
Is there not rain enough in the sweet heavens…
把它洗得雪一样白
to wash it white as snow?
哦 可是我怎么来祈祷呢
Oh, what form of prayer can serve my turn?
“饶恕我这杀人罪”
“Forgive me my foul murder”?
这可不行 因为我仍然占有着
That cannot be, since I am still possessed of those effects…
使我起杀心的东西
for which I did the murder:
王冠 跟我的野心
my crown, mine own ambition
和皇后
and my queen.
哦 可怜的处境
Oh, wretched state.
死一样黑的胸怀
Oh, bosom black as death!
救救我
Help, angels.
还可能挽救吧
All may yet be well.
现在我正好动手
Now might I do it pat.
他正在祈祷
Now he’s praying.
我这就动手
And now I’ll do it.
他就一命归天了
And so he goes to heaven.
我就这样报了仇
And so am I revenged.
还得考虑一下
That would be thought on.
一个恶人杀死了我父亲
A villain kills my father,
我这个独生子却把这恶人送上天堂
and for that, I, his sole son do the same villain send to heaven.
哦 这简直是报答而不是报仇
Oh, this is hire and salary, not revenge.
他杀我父亲是趁我父亲罪孽深重的时候
He took my father with all his crimes full-blown,
这笔帐
as flush as May.
他死后怎么算 只有天知道
And how his audit stands, who knows save Heaven?
照我们人世的想法这笔孽债该很重
But in our circumstance and course of thought ’tis heavy with him.
而现在他正在清洗他的灵魂准备归天的时候
And am I then revenged to take him in the purging of his soul,
我来解决他 这能算报仇么
when he is fit and seasoned for his passage?

No.
收起剑 等到他作恶的时刻
Up, sword, and know thou a more dark intent.
等他喝得烂醉 等他发怒
When he is drunk, asleep or in his rage,
等他在床上恣情寻乐
or in the incestuous pleasure of his bed,
等他赌博
at gaming,
赌咒在干什么伤天害理无法超度的坏事的时候
swearing or about some act that has no relish of salvation in it.
再砍倒他 叫他两脚踢着天
Then trip him, that his heels may kick at heaven,
带着一颗漆黑的灵魂一直滚进地狱里去
and that his soul may be as damned and black as hell whereto it goes.
母亲在等候
My mother stays.
这帖药是叫你把苦日子挨个够
This physic but prolongs thy sickly days.
话上了天
My words fly up.
心还留在地面
My thoughts remain below.
无心的空话 永远上不了天
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
他就要来了
He will come straight.
要好好训训他 对他说
Look you lay hold to him. Tell him
他闹得太无法无天
his pranks have been too broad to bear with…
幸亏娘娘居中替他挡开了上面的雷霆
and that Your Grace hath screened and stood between much heat and him.
我就在这儿静听
I’ll silence me e’en here.
你要对他狠一些
Pray you, be round with him!
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother.
一定照办 你放心
I’ll warrant you, fear me not.
躲开 我听见他来了
Withdraw. I hear him coming.
母亲 有什么事情
Now, Mother, what’s the matter?
哈姆雷特 你把你父亲大大得罪了
Hamlet, thou hast thy father much offended.
母亲 你把我父亲大大地得罪了
Mother, you have my father much offended.
好了 好了 你的回答真是瞎扯
Come, come. You answer with an idle tongue.
得了得了 你的问话别有居心
Go, go. You question with a wicked tongue.
-怎么了 哈姆雷特 -什么又怎么了
-Why, how now, Hamlet? -What’s the matter now?
-你忘了是我 -我没有忘 没有
-Have you forgot me? -No, by the rood! Not so.
你是皇后 你丈夫弟弟的妻子
You are the queen. Your husband’s brother’s wife.
我真但愿你不是我的母亲
And would it were not so. You are my mother.
好 我去叫会说话的跟你说
Nay, then I’ll set those to you that can speak.
来来 你坐下来
Come, come, and sit you down!
你不许动
You shall not budge!
我要在你面前竖一面镜子
You go not till I set you up a glass
叫你看一看你的内心的最深处
where you may see the inmost part of you.
你干什么 是不是要杀我
What wilt thou do? Thou wilt not murder me? Help!
-救命 -救命
-Help! Help! -Help! Help!
什么 耗子
How now? A rat!
死吧 我叫你死
Dead for a ducat!
死吧
Dead.
你干了什么了
Oh, me. What hast thou done?
哦 我不知道
Nay, I know not.
那是国王
Is it the king?
哦 好一桩鲁莽血腥的行为
Oh, what a wretched, bloody deed is this.
血腥的行为 好母亲 这跟杀死一位国王
A bloody deed. Almost as bad, good mother, as kill a king…
再嫁给他的兄弟一样狠了
and marry with his brother.
杀死国王
As kill a king?
对 母亲
Aye, lady.
正是这句话
‘Twas my word.
你这个多管闲事的傻瓜 再见吧
Thou wretched, rash, intruding fool, farewell.
我还当是你的主子呢
I took thee for thy better.
认倒霉吧
Take thy fortune.
你现在知道多管闲事多危险了
Thou find’st to be too busy is some danger.
别老拧着你的手 你坐下来 让我拧拧你的心
Leave wringing of the hands! Peace, sit you down!
我一定拧
And let me wring your heart, for so I shall,
只消你的心不是石头做成的
if it be made of penetrable stuff.
我做了什么事 你敢这么粗声粗气的对我
What have I done that thou darest wag thy tongue in noise so rude against me?
干的好事啊 你沾污了贤惠的美德
Such an act that blurs the grace and blush of modesty,
把贞操变成伪善
calls virtue hypocrite,
从真诚的爱情的熔岩上夺去了玫瑰色的光彩
takes off the rose from the fair forehead of an innocent love…
画上道伤痕 把婚约都变成了赌鬼的誓言
and sets a blister there, makes marriage vows as false as dicers?oaths.
到底什么事
Aye me, what act?
请你看看这幅画像 你再看这一幅
Look here upon this picture, and on this!
这就是他们兄弟俩的画像
The counterfeit presentment of two brothers.
这一幅面貌是多么的风采啊
See what a grace was seated on this brow.
一对叱咤风云的眼睛 那体态活象
An eye like Mars, to threaten and command,
一位英勇的神灵刚刚落到摩天山顶
a stature like the herald Mercury, new-lighted on a heaven kissing hill,
这副十全十美的仪表仿佛天神特为选出来
a combination and a form, indeed, where every god did seem to set his seal…
向全世界恭推这样一位完人
to give the world assurance of a man!
这就是你的丈夫 你再看这一个
This was your husband. Look you now what follows.
你现在的丈夫像颗烂谷子 就会危害他的同胞
Here is your husband like a mildewed ear, blasting his wholesome brother!
你看看这绝不是爱情啊
Have you eyes? You cannot call it love,
像你这样岁数情欲该不是太旺
for at your age the heyday in the blood is tame.
该驯服了 该理智了
It’s humble and waits upon the judgement.
而什么样的理智会叫你这么挑的
What judgement would step from this to this?
是什么魔鬼迷了你的心呢 羞耻啊
What devil was’t that thus hath hoodwinked you?
你不感到羞耻么 如果半老女人还要思春
Oh, shame. Where is thy blush? If hell can rise up in a matron’s bones…
那少女何必再讲贞操呢
to flaming youth, let virtue be as wax!
哦 哈姆雷特 别说了
Oh, Hamlet! Speak no more.
你使我看清我自己的灵魂
Thou turn’st mine eyes into my very soul,
看见里面许多黑点 洗都洗不干净
and there I see such black and grained spots as will not lose their stain.
嘿 在床上淋漓的臭汗里过日子
Nay! But to live in the rank sweat of a lascivious bed,
整个儿糜烂 守着肮脏的猪圈无休止的淫乱!
stewed in corruption, honeying and making love over the nasty sty
哦 哈姆雷特 别再说了
Speak to me no more.
这些话就像一把把尖刀
These words like daggers enter into mine ears!
-别说了 好哈姆雷特 -一个凶犯 一个恶棍
-No more, sweet Hamlet! -A murderer and a villain!
奴才 不及你先夫万分之一的奴才
A slave that is not twentieth part the worth of your true lord.
一个窃国盗位的扒手
A cutpurse of the empire and the throne,
从衣服架子上偷下了王冠装进了他自己的腰包
that from a shelf the precious diadem stole!
-别说了 -一个耍无赖的——国王
-No more! -A king of shreds and patches!
神呐 张开翅膀维护我吧 天上的神呐
Save me, and hover over me with your wings, you heavenly guards.
陛下有什么旨意啊
What would your gracious figure?
哎呀 他疯了
Alas, he’s mad.
你可是来责怪你的儿子
Do you not come your tardy son to chide,
怪他拖延太淡漠
that lapsed in time and passion,
耽误了你命令他去做的重要的事情吗
lets go by the important acting of your dread command?
哦 说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!