Yet to me, they’re strong.
他母亲皇后身边少不了他
The queen, his mother, lives almost by his looks.
至于我呢 不管这是我有点还是我缺点
For myself–my virtue or my plague, be it either way
身边也少不了他母亲
she’s so conjunctive to my life and soul,
就像行星离不开轨道
that as the star moves not but in his sphere,
我也离不开她
I could not but by her.
另外一个原因是因为老百姓非常爱戴他
The other motive is the great love the general people bear him,
他们用好感包涵了他的过失
who, dipping all his faults in their affections,
即使他错了也对
convert his sins to graces.
那我就该让我父亲白死啦
And so have I a noble father lost.
白白把我妹妹害成这样
A sister driven to a desperate end.
多少人为我妹妹夸过口
Whose worth, if praises may go back again,
说这样十全十美的品貌是举世无比
stood challenger on mount of all the age for her perfections.
我一定要报仇
But my revenge will come.
放心睡你的觉吧
Break not your sleeps for that.
你不要以为我是个麻木不仁的人
You must not think that we are made of stuff so flat and dull…
让人家气势汹汹地揪住胡子还只当是开玩笑呢
that we can let our beard be shook with danger and think it pastime.
既然他回来了 我想好了一个主意要怂恿他去做件事
As he be now returned, I’ll work him to an exploit now ripe in my device,
这计谋准叫他有翅难飞
under the which he shall not choose but fall.
而且死了也不会有半点闲话
And for his death no wind of blame shall breathe,
连他母亲也不会猜疑到什么 只当这是个意外
and even his mother shall uncharge the practice and call it accident.
一定从命陛下
My lord, I will be ruled more willingly
如果陛下安排他死在我手里那就更加好了
if you devise it so that I might be the instrument.
要借助你
It falls right.
你在国外人家常提起你
You have been talked of since your travel much,
哈姆雷特也常听到 他们说你有一项特长
and that in Hamlet’s hearing, for a quality wherein they say you shine.
两个月前 有一位从诺曼底来的绅士
Two months since, here was a gentleman of Normandy.
他说你了不起 他对你真是赞不绝口
He made confession of you, and gave you such a masterly report…
说你的武艺又是如何的高♥强♥ 特别是你使得一手好剑
for art and exercise in your defense, and for your rapier most especially,
他说要是有人敢和你交手 将大有可观
that he cried out ‘twould be a sight indeed if one could match you.
哼 他这番夸奖叫哈姆雷特心里着实地不服气
Sir, this report of his did Hamlet so envenom with his envy…
因此他什么别的也不想
that he could nothing do but beg
只盼你早些回来跟你比比
and wish your sudden coming o’er to fence with him.
好 这正好
Now, out of this
正好什么 陛下
What out of this, my lord?
莱阿剔斯 你真爱你父亲吗
Laertes, was your father dear to you?
还是故意装出一副苦相来 徒有其表而已
Or are you like the painting of a sorrow: a face without a heart?
问这干吗
Why ask you this?
我们心想做的事情就该去做
That we would do we should do when we would.
光想不成功 那就会三心二意
For this “would” changes and hath abatements and delays,
犹豫不决想说空话 杂念无休无止
as many as there are words, are thoughts, are accidents.
那该做的事情反而给耽误了
And then this “should” is like a spendthrift sigh.
我们谈关键问题吧
But to the quick of the ulcer.
我们叫人夸耀你的武艺
We’ll put on those shall praise your excellence,
激他跟你比一手来赌一个输赢
bring you in short together and wager on your heads.
哈姆雷特为人♥大♥方 他绝不会查看剑的
Hamlet, being guileless, will not peruse the sword,
再鬼混一下
so that with ease or with a little shuffling,
你就能挑上开了口子的那把剑
you may choose a sword unbated,
比剑的时候暗算他一下你就报了仇了
and in a pass of practice requite him for your father.
就这么办
I will do it.
我还要在剑上涂一些毒药
And for that purpose I’ll anoint my sword.
我买♥♥到了一种油膏
I bought an unction of a mountebank,
毒极了 只要在刀尖沾一点把人刺出血
so mortal that but dip a knife in it where it draws blood,
那什么药也救不了他的性命
no medicine so rare can save the thing from death…
哪怕只擦破点皮
that is but scratched withal.
万一你失败了 慢着 想想看
If this should fail, soft, let me see.
你们的表演应该有重赏
We’ll make a solemn wager on your cunning.
有了
I have it.
等到你们比得又热又渴 他想喝的时候
When in the action you are hot and dry, and that he calls for drink,
我就马上给他一杯药酒
I’ll have prepared him a chalice for the nonce,
只要他抿一口就算他逃过了你的毒剑
whereon but sipping if he by chance escape your venomed point,
我们也能够如愿
our purpose may hold there.
霍拉旭 我结交过不少的人
Horatio, thou art e’en as just a man…
就数你是最正直的人了
as e’er my conversation coped withal.
-哦 殿下 -不 我不是在恭维你
-Oh, my dear lord. -Nay. Do not think I flatter.
因为你身受过许多的痛苦 就不以苦为苦了
For thou hast been as one, in suffering all, that suffers nothing.
无论是受到命运的打击或者照抚 你都能够处之泰然
A man that fortune’s buffets and rewards has taken with equal thanks…
能够使感情和理智相称的人 是有福的人
and blessed are those whose blood and judgment are so well commingled…
因为他们才不会身不由主地为命运所拨弄
that they are not a pipe for fortune’s finger to sound what stop she please.
那些能不做感情的奴隶的人
Give me that man that is not passion’s slave,
我要把他珍藏在我的心里
and I will wear him in my heart’s core.
对 珍藏在我的心里
Aye, in my heart of hearts.
象你一样
As I do thee.
哈 不必多说了
Something too much of this.
我十分遗憾 霍拉旭 我对莱阿替斯太感请用事了
But I am very sorry, good Horatio, that to Laertes I forgot myself,
我可以从自己的痛苦里体会到他的悲愤
for by the image of my cause I see the portraiture of his.
应该向他道歉
I’ll court his favors.
可当时他的悲哀太外漏了 这才惹得我发作了一阵
But sure the bravery of his grief did put me into a towering passion.
得 谁来了
Peace, who comes here?
哈 殿下 欢迎殿下回到丹麦
Your lordship is right welcome back to Denmark.
谢谢您 先生 认识这个苍蝇吗
I humbly thank you, sir. Dost know this water fly?
我不认识
No, my good lord.
-那你就太运气了 -哈 殿下
-Thy state is the more gracious. -Sweet lord!
倘若殿下有空
If your lordship were at leisure,
我奉陛下之命来奉告一件事
I should impart a thing to you from His Majesty.
先生 我聚精会神 洗耳恭听
We shall receive it, sir, with all diligence of spirit.
可别把帽子作别的用处 帽子是戴的
Put your bonnet to its right use. ‘Tis for the head.
-天气实在热 殿下 -不 天气很冷
-I thank your lordship. It is very hot. -No, it is very cold.
-现在正刮北风 -现在天气当真有点冷 殿下
-The wind is northerly. -It is indifferent cold, my lord, indeed.
可是对我的身体来说 天气可实在闷热呀
Yet methinks it is very sultry for my complexion.
实在闷热
Exceedingly, my lord.
闷热得像什么似的 我都说不上来
It’s very sultry, as ’twere. I cannot tell how.
可是殿下 陛下叫我来通知殿下
But my lord, His Majesty bade me signify to you…
说陛下为您大大地打了个赌
that he has laid a great wager on your head.
-事情是这样的 -请您记住 这帽子
-Sir, this is the matter. -I beseech you, remember.
噢 这个殿下 我这样很舒服
Oh! Nay, good my lord. For mine ease in good faith.
哎 殿下 莱阿替斯新近回到朝廷
Sir, here is newly come to court Laertes.
请相信我他真是一位全才
Who believe me an excellent gentleman…
他有种种出类拔萃的特长 态度文雅 举止大方
from the differences of very soft society and great showing.
真的 这得说句公道话 他真是上流社会的好典范
Indeed, to speak feelingly of him, he is the card or calendar of gentry.
你这是什么意思
The concernancy, sir?
你为什么要用这么俗气的话来糟塌他呢
Why do we wrap the gentleman in our more rarer breath?
怪话到了别人嘴里 你就听不懂了吗
Is it not possible to understand in another tongue?
你应该懂的
You’ll do better, sir, really.
你提出这位先生来有什么用意呢
What imports the nomination of this gentleman?
-指莱阿替斯 -是指他
-Of Laertes? -Of him, sir.
我知道殿下不是不知道莱阿替斯的特长
I know you are not ignorant of what excellence Laertes is.
我是指他的武艺
I mean, sir, for his weapon.
-是什么武器呀 -长剑和短刀
-What is his weapon? -Rapier and dagger.
-会使两种武器 好啊 -皇上呢
-That’s two of his weapons, but, well. -The king, sir,
跟他打了赌 拿出六匹骏马 他那方面也押上了
hath wagered with him six Barbary horses, against the which he has impawned,
据我所知 六把法国宝剑和宝刀
six French rapiers and poniards with their assigns,
附有挂钩带钩之类等等
as girdle hanger.
那三套吊架可实在是惹人喜爱 动人心目
Three of the carriages, in faith, are very dear to fancy,
跟剑柄配得简直是非常地合适
very responsive to the hilts, most delicate carriages…
式样也是非常地精致 富丽
and of very liberal design.
-吊架是什么东西 -殿下那吊架就是…
-What call you the carriages? -The carriages, sir, are the…
挂钩
hangers.
要是腰里吊得上一尊大炮
The praise would be more germane to the matter
叫它吊架倒还说得过去
if we could carry a cannon by our sides.
要不然就叫它挂钩吧 说下去吧
I would it might be hangers till then. But on.
皇上他赌下了
The king, sir, hath laid, sir,
要是您跟他交手十二个回合
that in a dozen passes between yourself and him,
他最多只能赢您三个回合
he shall not exceed you three hits.
就赌这十二比九 只要殿下慨然允诺
He hath laid on twelve for nine, and it would come to immediate trial
那比赛就可以立刻进行
if your lordship would vouchsafe the answer.
要是我说不呢
How if I answer no?
不过殿下 人家是指名要跟您比武
I mean, my lord, the opposition of your person in trial.
我反正是在这儿散步
Sir, I will walk here in the hall.
要是陛下愿意 现在正是我疏散疏散的时候
If it please His Majesty, it is the breathing time of day with me.
把剑拿来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!