Let the swords be brought, the gentleman willing…
如果对方愿意 皇上也不食言 我就尽力取胜
and the king hold his purpose, I will win for him if I can.
输了呢 也不过是丢次脸 让人家剁几下罢了
If not, I shall gain nothing but my shame and the odd hits.
我就照这样去回话吗
Shall I redeliver you even so?
就照这意思说吧 用什么字句随您了
To this effect, sir, after what flourish your nature will.
殿下 我当竭尽忠诚
I commend my duty to your lordship.
不敢 不敢
Yours. Yours.
我看殿下这次要输
You will lose this wager, my lord.
我看倒未必
I do not think so.
自从他去法国 我一直没有放松练习
Since he went into France I have been in continual practice.
我多半儿还能赢呢
I shall win at the odds.
你不知道我现在心里有多难过呀
But thou would’st not think how ill all’s here about my heart.
-不过这不要紧 -不行啊 殿下
-But it is no matter. -Nay, good my lord.
你别大惊小怪 只有女人才会在乎
It is but foolery. But it is just such a kind of misgiving…
这种莫名其妙的不安心理
as would perhaps trouble a woman.
你心里不愿干就别干
If your mind dislike anything, obey it.
我去替你向他们挡驾 就说您不舒服
-I’ll forestall their coming hither, and say you are not fit. -Not a whit!
你千万别 我们不怕预兆
We defy augury.
一只麻雀的生死是命里注定的
There is special providence in the fall of a sparrow.
注定了今天到不了明天
If it be now, ’tis not to come.
如果不是明天 就是今天
If it be not to come, it will be now.
逃过了今天 难逃明天
If it be not now, yet it will come.
还是做好准备吧
The readiness is all.
不管我们是怎么样计算的
There’s a divinity that shapes our ends,
到了还看天意
rough hew them how we will.
随它去
Let be.
来 哈姆雷特 请你们拉拉手
Come, Hamlet, come. And take this hand from me.
请你原谅先生 我对不住你
Give me your pardon, sir. I’ve done you wrong.
你是大丈夫 原谅我吧
But pardon it, as you are a gentleman.
在场的一定都知道 你也一定听说了
This presence knows, and you must needs have heard,
我害了多久神经错乱的病
how I am punished with a sore distraction.
要是我的行为伤了你的感情
What I have done, that might your nature,
荣誉 激起了你的憎恨
honor and exception roughly awake,
我申明是由于疯狂
I here proclaim was madness.
哈姆雷特侮辱莱阿剔斯
Wast Hamlet wronged, Laertes?
哈姆雷特不会 要是哈姆雷特迷失了本性
Never Hamlet. If Hamlet from himself be taken away…
身不由己的时候得罪了莱阿剔斯
and when he’s not himself does wrong Laertes,
那哈姆雷特没做 哈姆雷特要否认
then Hamlet does it not, Hamlet denies it.
那是谁干的呢 是疯狂
Who does it then? His madness?
这样说哈姆雷特也是受害的一方面
If it be so, Hamlet is of the faction that is wronged.
他的疯狂是哈姆雷特的敌人
His madness is poor Hamlet’s enemy.
先生 让我当着大家否认我是有意得罪你的吧
Sir, in this audience let my disclaiming from a purposed evil…
请你大度包涵宽恕一切
free me so far in your most generous thoughts…
只当我是在隔墙放箭
that I have shot my arrow o’er the house…
误伤了兄弟
and hurt my brother.
拿剑过来 来吧
Give us the foils. Come on.
呵 我是陪你的 莱阿剔斯
I’ll be your foil, Laertes.
我跟你来比
In my ignorance your skills shall,
你的本领高明就像是黑夜里的星星
like a star in the darkest night,
-格外地明亮 -你讥笑我
-shine fiery indeed. -You mock me, sir.
-不 我不是 -拿剑来吧 奥斯力克
-No, by this hand. -Give them the foils, young Osric.
我的哈姆雷特 知道怎么赌的嘛
Cousin Hamlet, you know the wager?
我知道 陛下
Very well, my lord.
-你把赌注押在弱的一边了 -我不怕你输
-Your Grace has laid the odds on the weaker side. -I do not fear it.
双方都不弱 既然他强一些就该他让几个回合
I have seen you both. But since he is bettered, we have therefore odds.
这把太重了 给我换那把
This is too heavy. Let me see another.
这把倒还合手 这几把长短一样嘛
This likes me well. These swords have all a length.
一样 殿下
Aye, my good lord.
那张桌子给我摆上几盅酒
Set me the stoups of wine upon that table.
哈姆雷特要在头两回合击中了
If Hamlet give the first or second hit,
让所有的炮台一齐鸣炮
let all the battlements their ordnance fire.
国王要为祝贺哈姆雷特干杯
The king shall drink to Hamlet’s better breath,
再在杯里放进一颗珍珠
and in the cup a jewel shall he throw,
这比历代所有皇冠上的珍珠
richer than that which four successive kings…
更为贵重 珍贵
in Denmark’s crown have worn.
给我杯子
Give me the cup.
等鼓声一起 号♥角就齐鸣
And let the kettle to the trumpet speak,
号♥角声传到了外边的炮手
the trumpet to the cannoneer without,
让炮声响彻天庭
the cannons to the heavens,
传遍普天下
the heavens to earth.
国王 为了哈姆雷特 干杯
Now the king drinks to Hamlet!
国王 为了哈姆雷特 干杯
Now the king drinks to Hamlet!
来 开始吧 你们裁判要留心看好
Come, begin. And you the judges, bear a wary eye.
-来吧 先生 -来 殿下
-Come on, sir. -Come, my lord.
-一下 -没中
-One! Judgment. -No!
-裁判员 -中了 是明明打中了
A hit. A very palpable hit.
好 再来
Well, again.
停一停
Stay.
把酒拿来
Give me drink.
哈姆雷特 珍珠归你了
Hamlet, this pearl is thine.
祝你健康
Here’s to thy health.
把酒送给他
Give him the cup.
先比完这一回 边上搁一搁吧
I’ll play this bout first. Set it by a while.

Come.
又是一下 对不对
Another hit, what say you?
碰着了碰着了 我承认
A touch, a touch. I do confess.
皇儿得胜了
Our son shall win.
他热得喘不过气
He’s hot and scant of breath.
来 哈姆雷特 拿手巾擦擦汗
Here, Hamlet, take my napkin. Rub thy brows.
葛忒露德 不要喝
Good Gertrude, do not drink!
一定要喝 我请陛下原谅
I will, my lord. I pray you pardon me.
皇后为了你的胜利干杯 哈姆雷特
The queen carouses to thy fortune, Hamlet.
谢谢 母亲
Good, madam.
-来不及了 -这次我打中了
-It’s too late. -My lord, I’ll hit him now.
我看靠不住了
I do not think it.
我的良心还有点过不去
It is almost ‘gainst my conscience.
我来替你擦擦
Let me wipe thy face.
来第三回吧 莱阿剔斯 你太松劲了
Come, for the third, Laertes. You do but dally!
我请你使出全部的狠劲来
I pray you, pass with your best violence.
你可别跟我闹着玩啊
I am afeared you make a wanton of me.
真的吗 来吧
Say you so? Come on.
这次没胜负
Nothing. Neither way.
看剑
Have at you now!
拉开他们 他们真动气了
Part them. They are incensed!
不行 再来
-Stay! -Nay, come again!
-怎么了 莱阿剔斯 -我得了报应
-How is it, Laertes? -I justly killed,
自己害了自己
with mine own treachery.
-怎么了 殿下 -皇后怎么了
-How is it, my lord? -How does the queen?
-她看见血晕倒了 -不
-She swoons to see them bleed. -No.
不 是酒
No. The drink.
是酒
The drink.
我的好哈姆雷特
O my dear Hamlet.
哦 阴谋啊
Oh, villainy.
把大门关上
Oh, let the door be locked!
凶手呢 把他查出来
Treachery! Seek it out!
在这儿 哈姆雷特
It is here, Hamlet.
哈姆雷特 你也完了
Hamlet, thou art slain.
你至多还有半小时生命
In thee there is not half an hour of life.
那件凶器就在你手里
The treacherous instrument is in thy hand,
开过口 涂过毒药
unbated and envenomed.
这着毒手也害了我自己
The foul practice hath turned itself on me.
我倒下了 再不会起来了
Lo, here I lie, never to rise again.
你母亲是毒死的
Thy mother’s poisoned.
我快完了
I can no more.
国王 国王是罪魁
The king. The king’s to blame.
剑上还涂毒药
The point envenomed too.
好 毒药 你毒吧!
Then, venom, to thy end!
我们互相宽恕吧 高贵的哈姆雷特
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Hamlet.
你杀我和我父亲 我不怪你
Mine and my father’s death come not upon thee.
你也别怪我
Nor thine on me.
天赦了你的罪过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!