No, I’m good. I’m okay. It’s okay.
没事,我没事,我很好
Aw, come on, Seymour, TAke a break.
来吧 西摩, 休息一下吧
No,No,no,thanks,brother. My boy is out there.
不不,谢谢,伙计,我儿子还在外面呢
Oh, no.
哦 不…
Erik! Atticus!
艾瑞克 艾提克斯!
Take cover!
快躲起来!
Come on,Erik. Over here.
快,艾瑞克,到这儿来
Waddle,waddle,waddle.
企鹅,企鹅,企鹅
Oh, if only I could fly!
我要是会飞该多好啊!
Baa-hon-hon!
嘣-噢-哈!
Oh, look at this.
哦,看啊
My all-time favorite.Doomed penguin packed in ice.
我的最爱,企鹅们都被困在冰山里了
All you can eat.
可以随便吃
Forever.
吃不完
I’ve never seen so many skuas in one place.
我从没在一个地方看见过这么多海鸥
Stand together. Hold fast.
快靠拢,别落单
They know. They sense it!
他们知道!他们看出来了!
We’re never getting out of here!
我们永远也离不开这里了!
They’re scavengers. Cowards!
他们是食腐动物,懦夫!
They prey on an the weak.
只会欺负老弱病残
Admit it, Noah! We’re all dead meat!
认命吧,诺亚,我们都死定了!
No! We are Emperor penguins!
绝不!我们是帝企鹅!
Quite right!
对!
Though we stare famine in the face,we will not yield!
尽管就要被饿死 但是绝不屈服!
Ha,ha!
哦,哈哈!
Though imprisoned an every side by colossal walls of ice
就算我们被冰山围困
we will not be broken!
也不会被打败!
Yes sir. Speak on it, Noah!
是的,说得好,诺亚!
We are fortitude!
我们坚强
We are bald defiance!
我们不屈!
We are one glorious Emperor nation!
我们是伟大的帝国!
No!
不!
Erik,stay down!
艾瑞克,趴下!
Mumble?
马布尔?
They’re okay.
他们没事
Gloria,behind you!
格洛丽亚,小心后面!
Hey!
喂!
Pick on someone your own size,creep!
去找个好欺负的吧,懦夫!
Oh, I will,princess.
哦,我会的,我的公主
I’ll peck on you first.
我会先照顾你的
While you’re still fresh.Before you’re still and stinky!
而且趁你还是新鲜的时候,还没得又臭又硬之前!
Bo?!
波?!
That’s my girl. Oh,yeah.
是我女儿 没错
well done,you.
干得漂亮,女儿
Now that’s solidarity!
团结的力量!
Now that’s solidarity!
团结的力量!
Okay,so…
那么
So the got themselves a temporary stay…
那么,看来他们的死刑
of execution.Ow!
要被缓期执行了,喔呼!
What are you? An idiot.
你说什么? 我是笨蛋
Thank you.
谢谢
Bo! Oh,you did it.
波!你成功了!
Whoa!
噢!
She is fast.
她跑的真快
Hola, amigos!
呼啦 朋友!
Mumble! Mumble!
马布尔! 马布尔!
You come!
你们来了!
Of course we come. We heard the news.
义不容辞啊 我们收到消息了
Where’s Ramon?
雷蒙呢?
He’s no longer with us. He’s in a better place.
他没和我们在一起 他去了更好的地方了
Next to…Carmen!
就在…卡门身边!
We got you,man.
哈哈,骗到你了
Carmen,carmen,No,no,wait!
卡门,卡门,不,等等!
I wouldn’t want you to tet cold feet,my darling.
我不想让你的脚着凉,亲爱的
I am not your darling.
我不是你亲爱的
See? Wha did I tell you,Carmen?
看,我怎么说来着,卡门?
No backbone. All squishy.
没脊梁骨,太软弱
Hey,back off! I’m a Carmen-only facility.
嘿,退后!我属于卡门专用的!
Ramon,it’s incredible.
雷蒙,太好了
Everybody came.
大家都来了
Except for that guy who stayed,he had the sniffles.
除了一个家伙,他正流着鼻涕呢
Oh,no,he’s here
哦,不,他也来了
You’re a such true friend. Thank you.
你真够朋友,谢谢
Don’t look at me. I had nothing to do with it.
别看着我,这和我无关
Well,then,Lovelace,thank you so much.
那,好吧,浪子,谢谢你
You got the wrong penguin.
哦,你谢错人了
Hello! Hidy-do-dee-dandy there.
哈喽!
I knew it.
我就知道
Ah,little Ear-rik.
啊,小艾瑞克
excusing me.
对不起
Okay. Friends of Sven,and fans,and chums and Svenatics!
好了,塞文的朋友和粉丝们!
We’re not going to rest until everybody fatty!
不把每个人都喂成胖子 我们决不罢休
Okay.
好了
Yeah!
耶!
Hello!
哈喽!
Heh,hey! You huddled masses.
嘿,嘿!大家好
I bring you fish aplenty courtesy of me!
我给你们带来了很多鱼!
Yeah! give them the real,brother!
让他们见识一下,兄弟!
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁?
They call him Sven. He’s Sventastic.
他们叫他塞文,神奇的塞文
Let me revert back to what I reviously said before.
我想再把刚才的话重复一遍
Ow! You’re an idiot.
哇哦! 你是个笨蛋
And guess what. What?
猜怎样了 怎么了?
He can carry more fish than any penguin that ever existed.
他带来的鱼超过了任何企鹅
ever! Wow!
任何! 哇哦!
And it’s all due to his amazingly large red beak.
都是因为他的大红嘴
Impressive.
真犀利
Sven? Sven?
塞文,塞文
Ja? Ja?
什么?
There’s someone down there who’s very special.
下面有个企鹅是非常特殊的
And knowing Gloria,she won’t eat…
要知道格洛丽亚,她要等到
Until everyone else has been fed.
所有人都吃了她才吃
Wow

Do you think you could take this down to her?
你方便把这个带给她吗?
Yeah,don’t be silly. Where is he ?
是,当然了,他在哪儿?
No,she. Oh.
不,不是他,是她 哦
There ,surrouded by the children.
在那儿,孩子们中间那个
That is your spouse?Really? Yeah.
是你的妻子吗? 是的
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Your spouse? Here,the fish.
你的妻子? 这儿,给你鱼
Oh,no,no,Mumbley.She deserves the very best.
哦,不不不,马布尔,她应该得到最好的
A la carte.
特♥供♥菜
A la me!
塞文特♥供♥!
So you want some music?
你想听歌♥吗?
Nope.
不想
Let’s have some music.
我们来唱歌♥吧
Can you keep it down?
你能安静点吗?
Just be quiet!
闭嘴
Whoa!
哇哦!
A predator convention?
捕食者大会?
Oh,no…
哦,不…
Why wasn’t I invited?
为什么没有邀请我呢?
Will
威尔
Guys? Guys.
各位? 各位
Will, don’t go.
威尔,别去
Get off.
走开
You’ll never survive.
你会死的
Please. Will? Stop!
得了吧 威尔,别!
I think we should split up.
我想我们该分开了
Oh,well,I mean, if it’s personal space you want, how’s that?
哦,好吧,我猜,你想有点私人空间?是吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!