Thought I’d never see you again.
我以为我再也见不到你们了
Gotta be a way to get you cut.
一定有路可以让你们出来的
Haney, there are search parties everywhere.
老公,到处都有搜寻队在寻找
If there’s a way cut, we’re gonna find it.
如果有出口的话,我们一定会找到的
Don’t worry, Daddy!
别担心,爸爸
Today Uncle Mumble got a big old elephant seal out of
今天,马布尔叔叔帮一只超大的海象
a big black hole!
逃出了巨大的黑洞
Yeah. But that was a whole lot different!
是的,但是情况很不一样
But you did.
但你做到了
Mumble! Can you get us a couple of fish for my kids?
马布尔!能帮我们弄些鱼给孩子么?
Mine too! Over here!
还有我的 这边!
Okay. I’ll do what I can.
好的,我尽力而为
What about my family? Hey, don’t forget us!
我的家人怎么办? 别忘了我们!
Hey, hey! Hey, listen.
嘿,嘿!听着!
There is a way to feed a whole lot of you.
我有个方法能让你们都能得到吃的
I’m going to Adelie Land bring back some friends.
我要去阿德利之地一趟,叫些朋友过来
You’ll have to be patient…okay?
你们得耐心点,好吗?
Ba, where are you going?
波,你要去哪里?
I’m taking the shortcut.
我走那条捷径
No, you’re nut. You’re staying here.
不,你不行,你就呆在这儿
But I’m very fast.
但是我跑的很快
Erik?
艾瑞克
Be coal. She’s a freerunner.
放心啦,她可会跑了
Sorry, Erik. One’s faster than two.
对不起,艾瑞克,一个比两个跑的快
Boadicea, do you have a tail feather’?
保加斯亚!你有尾羽吗?
Yes, I have a tail feather.
是的,我有
Then you…
那就…
shake it, my dear!
摆动起来吧,亲爱的!
Booya!
吔!
But, Miss Viola…
但是维奥拉小姐
there are all kinds of dangers out there.
外面有很多的危险
Not dangers, challenges!
不是危险,是挑战!
New that’s the spirit!
就是这种劲头!
Okay. Okay. Find Uncle Ramon.
好吧好吧,找到雷蒙叔叔…
Tell him ta bring the amigos and as many Adelies as he can. And…
告诉他带朋友过来,还有越多越好,还有…
And always remember the family matte:
还有不要忘了家训
Just let rip!
顺其自然!
Come on, Uncle Mumble. We got some fishing to do.
来吧,马布尔叔叔,我们要弄好多鱼呢
Sn, what news have you?
怎样,有什么消息吗?
Every nook and cranny, every which way, completely blacked.
每一个角落,每一个方向,完全阻断
There’s a lot of talk out there.
大家议论纷纷
Thinking the unthinkable.
都在胡思乱想
Yeah.
是啊
Noah, they’re calling this the ‘Berg of Doom.
诺亚,他们说这是冰山的末日
Haw will we answer that?
我们如何回应?
We lack again. We can’t just keep…
我们再去找 我们不能只是…
We go back and we search a hundred times.
我们回去,再找上一百次
There is no way cut!
没有出路!
A thousand times if we have ta. There’s always a way!
有必要的话就找上千次,总会有出路的!
Yeah, that’s it, right there.
是的,的确,就在那
The ice
冰…
The ice sounds nice Check one.
冰,冰…冰听起来不错…检查一下…
The ice Ice sounds nice.
听起来不错
Here. Let me help you.
来,让我来帮你
Okay. New let it go.
好了,放手吧
Wait… Erik!
等等…艾瑞克!
No! Slaw dawn!
不! 慢点!
Jump! Jump off!
跳!跳下来!
Erik!
艾瑞克!
Did you see me? Did you?
你看见了吗? 看见了吗?
Don’t ever do that again!
以后再也不许这么干!
Daddy, I was flying!
老爸,我刚才在飞啊!
Aw, Erik. Really flying!
哦,艾瑞克 真的飞起来了!
I flapped my wings super fast and I went uppity-up!
我挥动着翅膀,速度非常快,然后我飞上了天!
San, we’re penguins.
儿子,我们是企鹅
We can’t fly.
我们不会飞
But Sven is a penguin.
但是塞文也是企鹅
I don’t know what kind of penguin Sven is, but we are Emperor penguins. We can’t…
我不在知道塞文是什么企鹅,但我们是普通企鹅,我们不能…
But if everyone could learn to fly
如果每个人都能学会飞的话
Mammy can.get out of there!
妈妈就能从那出来了
Know… way out!
知道…出路…
Hey!
嘿!
But if there is, it sure as eggs ain’t flying.
就算有的话,肯定也不会是飞出来
If you want it, you must will it!
如果你想的到,你就必须有愿望!
And if you will it, it will be yours!
只要你有愿望,就一定会实现!
Aw, Erik, get real. They’re trapped.
哦,艾瑞克,现实点吧,他们被困住了
They’re hungry, afraid.
他们又饿又怕
The last thing anyone needs is false hope!
最不需要的就是虚假的希望!
Boys?
孩子们
Then they’ll die.
然后他们会死
Boys…what’s going an with you two?
宝贝们,你们俩怎么了?
Just working things cut.
只是在解决问题
Erik?
艾瑞克?
We need some mother lave, Ms. G.
我们需要点母爱,格洛阿姨
He’s about to explode!
他快撑不住了!
Mumble, why don’t you go…
马布尔,为什么你不…
You know,catch some fish?
比如,去抓点鱼?
He ain’t hungry…Ms. G.
他不饿,格洛阿姨
It’s okay, Atticus.
没事儿,艾提克斯
I got it.
我这就去
I got it!
我这就去!
Okay, fishing.
好的,抓鱼
Erik, just let it go.
艾瑞克,好了
Erik, calm dawn!
艾瑞克,冷静点!
Sweetie, take a step back.
亲爱的,后退一步
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛…
Deep breath.
深呼吸…
Come on, it’s easy.
来,这很容易
Will? Will?
威尔 威尔?
Hm?
嗯?
You asleep yet? Mmhm. Deeply.
你醒了么? 嗯 正睡得香
Well,then wake up and tell me:
快醒过来告诉我
Is that the swarm or am I dreaming?
那是虾群还是我在做梦啊?
You’re dreaming.
你在做梦
Wow,how wonderful.
哇哦,太美了
I wonder if they’re edible.
我只想知道能不能吃
Aww.
哇哦
Will,don’t you long for the patter of A thousand tiny little feet?
威尔 你想不想长出这样成百上千的小脚?
Yeah, for one, don’t have the means to Bring up so many kids.
是啊 但是我可不想生那么多孩子
The birthday presents alone…
光生日礼物就买♥♥不起
I’ve already picked out the names. Phil,Jill,Lill,Gill,Hil,Billy,Lilly,Willy…
我都给孩子想好名字了,菲尔 杰尔 里尔 吉尔…
All right.
好了
Wilma,Willis,Wilbur,Wilhelmina…
维拉 威利斯 韦伯…
I get the picture.
知道了
And there’s even a Will.
甚至还有个叫威尔
Good for you.
挺适合你的
We could start a little swarm.
我们也可以建立一个小虾群
We’re both males.
我们都是公的
We’ll adapt.
那我们可以收养啊
You adapt, I’ll adapt. I’ve got slaughtering to do.
你去吧 我要进化 我还要捕猎呢
Fine,that’s just fine! Off you go then.Quench your bland lost.
好吧 很好!去吧,去满足你杀人愿望吧!
There’s plenty more krill in the sea.
海里的磷虾有的是
Plenty of krill would count themselves lucky to have me as a partner.
想做我搭档的磷虾多了去了
I’m a heck of a wingman!
我可是最好的搭档!
Will
威尔
Will?
威尔?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You’re all the swarm I’ve got.
现在我就只剩下你了
Suit yourself. But no hanky-panky.
随便你 但不许再胡闹了
Are you hurt?
你受伤了么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!