No. No, nu, nu. I’m sorry. The moment is gone. I’ve last my maja.
不 不 不行。对不起,我没感觉了 我的魔力消失了
Maybe tomorrow.
明天再说吧
No, I’m sorry. I’m not feeling it. Shaw’s aver.
对不起,我心情不好,表演结束了
Please, sir. What?
求你了,先生 怎么了?
Does your story have flying in it?
你的故事是关于飞翔的吗?
And where are you from, little squirt?
你从哪来的,小家伙
We’re from the Emperor-hand.
我们从君王之地那边来的
And what your name is?
你叫什么?
Erik.
艾瑞克
Ear-rik.
艾-瑞克
Hm. In Svenland, we have many brave warriors called Ear-rik.
在塞文之地 有很多勇士都叫艾瑞克
You do?
真的吗?
Oh, ja.
哦,是的
Ja.
哇~
Everybody!
各位!
Everybody! Your attention, please.
各位!请听我说
I dedicate my much-applauded…
我要把我万众敬仰的…
heartswarming saga…
激动人心的英雄故事…
ta my brave friend Ear-rik.
献给我勇敢的朋友艾瑞克
“Ear-rik.”?
“艾-瑞克”?
Earrik.
艾瑞克.
So…
故事…
it begin with the lass of my home!
从我家园的毁灭开始!
Och. Hello there.
嗨. 你们好.
Sven.
塞文
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起,对不起
Oh, it’s akey-dokey. Don’t keep it inside.
没关系,别憋着
Yeah, it’s akey-dokey.
是啊,没关系的
Erik!
艾瑞克!
What smells so gash darn good-y?
什么东西闻起来这么香?
Svensei!
塞文!
I’ve seen our future. What?
我看见了我们的未来 什么?
Ja, it’s calling to me. Yeah?
未来在呼唤我 哈?
It says “Sven. Sven, go that way! Quickly!”
他说“塞文,往那边走!快!”
I’m with you!
我跟你去!
Oh, my sweet eyes.
哦!真不敢相信
What…?
什么…?
What is it? It’s incredible.
这是什么? 太奇妙了
Really? You’ve never seen this? No.
真的吗? 你们从来没见过这个? 没有
This is green. Green.
这是绿色 绿色!
Brothers and sisters, behold the power…
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,快来见证…
of Sven.
塞文的法力!
I, Sven, promises to use my powers only for good-y.
我, 塞文 我发誓只把我的能力用来做好事
Good-y, good-y.
好事 好事
And I dedicate full-time…
并且我会全心全意的…
ta the “createment” of a new Adelie Land!
去创建一个崭新的阿德利!
ls there no end to the power of Sven?
塞文的法力有尽头吗?
Sven! Sven!
塞文!塞文!
Sven! Marry me! Marry me!
塞文! 塞文! 娶我吧! 娶我吧!
No, marry me!
不,娶我吧!
Marry me! Marry me!
娶我吧! 娶我!
No, nu, marry me!
不, 娶我!
No, marry me! Marry me!
不,娶我吧! 娶我!
Ah, my beauties.
啊 我的美女们…
But if I lave the few, who will lave the many?
但是如果我只爱几个,谁来爱大家呢?
But if they lave you, who will lave Ramon?
但是如果她们都爱你,那谁来爱雷蒙呢?
Ramon!
雷蒙!
Somebody? Anybody?
有谁爱我吗?随便谁?
Nobody?
没人吗?
Body?
人呢?
Aw, bitter, twisted, lonely guy.
哦,痛苦 扭曲 孤独的家伙
You must learn to think like Sven.
你要学学怎么像塞文一样思考
Why?
为什么?
If you want it…
如果你想要…
you must will it!
就要有这种愿望!
If you will it…
只要你有愿望…
it will be yours!
就可以实现!
SvenTHINK. All rights reserved,copyright me.
“塞文思路” 版权所有,违者必究
You know, up close, you’re still an idiot.
你知道吗,靠近看,你仍然是个白♥痴♥
Try it. SvenTHINK.
试试吧,“塞文思路”
Sven THINK, Sven THINK.
塞文思路 塞文思路
Sven THINK, Sven THINK. Al right!
塞文思路 塞文思路 够了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Coming through.
借过
I’ll prove it doesn’t work.
我会证明你这套没用
Okey-dokey. Now, loosen up.Mm-hm.
好吧,来,放松…
Empty your mind. Dane.
摒弃杂念 没了
And picture your goal.
想象你的目标
Okay.

See her eyes. Blue.
看她的眼睛 蓝色
No, brawn. Deep brawn.
不,棕色 深棕色
Short. Tall.
小个头 高个儿
Slender. Bouncy.
苗条的 丰满
Whatever. Just will it. Okay.
无所谓了 只要有愿望就行 好
Will it harder. Come on, will it harder!
愿望更强烈些 来,更强烈些!
New with extra added bonus will!
现在再增加点别的愿望!
Ow! My fact!
哇哦!我的脚
Will if, will if, will if!
愿望 愿望 愿望!
Open your eyes. Ramon!
睁开眼睛 雷蒙!
Close your eyes. Where are the kids?
闭上眼睛 孩子们在哪?
Security!
警卫!
You. Me. Beautiful egg. Now!
你,我,一起下蛋吧 现在!
You. Me? Fat chance.
你,我?没门!
I have a chance.
我有机会了
And it’s fat!
还很大(fat)呢!
Carmen, I’m getting serious stalker vibe.
卡门,我被人骚扰了
Carmen.
卡门
Her name is Carmen.
卡门,她叫卡门
Oh, Sven.You’re going to be my best friend and my best man all rolled into one.
哦,塞文,你就要成为我的好友和伴郎了
Hey, Mumble.
嘿 马布尔
Carmen, wait! Where you going?
卡门 等等!你去哪儿?
Erik!
艾瑞克!
Erik! Carmen!
艾瑞克 卡门!
Mumble, Ear-rik is your boy?
马布尔,艾瑞克是你的儿子?
Yes, he is. Kids…we’re leaving.
是,他是的。孩子们,我们走了
Uncle Mumble, no fair!
马布尔叔叔,这不公平
Come on, all of you. Oh, nu. But this place is so much fun.
走吧,都跟上 哦,但是这里太有意思了
Erik. Let’s go.
艾瑞克,走吧
I’m not going back to Emperor Land.
我不回君王之地
Don’t be silly.
别任性了
I’m staying here.
我要留在这里
What about the folks back home…
那不管家里的人了么?
And haw worried your mother must be?
不管你妈妈会多么担心吗?
Ear-rik, it’s best to do what your father’s saying.
艾瑞克,你最好照你♥爸♥爸说的做
But I don’t belong there.
但是我不属于那儿
Oh, fluffy one, I want to tell to you a secret. Okay?
哦,孩子,我想告诉你一个秘密,好吗
Sometimes, when you are a little different…
有时候,当你和别人有点不一样的时候…
the world laugh at you, ja?
大家就会笑话你,对吧?
Yeah.
是的
Think you’re funny.
认为你很古怪
Painting flippers. Mmhm.
尖尖的脚蹼 嗯哼
Ja, well, we have a saying back in Svenland.
是的,我们塞文之地有一句老话
#@~$%&,&^$#@%!…
#@~$%&,&^$#@%!…
Believe in yourself, Ear-rik…
相信你自己,艾瑞克…
because Sven believe in you.
因为塞文相信你
Might S. Ja? Y van?
塞文大♥师♥ 什么?
Will I ever fly?
我能学会飞吗?
Erik, please.
艾瑞克,别这样
Mumble, the boy seeks a higher truth.
马布尔,这孩子在追求真理
If you want it, you must will it.
如果你想要,你必须有愿望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!