I a… I is a …
我…其实我…
Look! They’re halfway there!
看,他们都快成功了!
Come on,Sven.
来吧,塞文!
Take them high to the sky!
教他们飞上天空吧!
Do it,Sven!
来吧,塞文!
Do it,brother! No,I can’t!
快吧,兄弟! 不,我教不了!
Do it! They’re penguins!
来吧! 他们是企鹅!
You’re a penguin!
你也是企鹅啊!
I’m a bird!
我是只鸟!
You’re a what?
你是啥?
A bir…den.
鸟…化的
What? Den. A burden.
什么? 鸟化,鸟化的企鹅
If I don’t try,Ja?
如果我不试试的话,好吧
Ja,ja,after all…
好吧,好吧,毕竟
it’s just technique,right?
只是技术上的问题,对不对?
Yes! Yes!
是啊,是啊!
Okay.Everybody! Head up! Back straight!
好的,所有人,抬起头,身子挺直!
Okay.Feel the wind beneath our wings!
注意,用你们的翅膀感觉风的力量!
Up-uppity-up!
飞吧-飞起来吧!
Oh,boy. Rotate flipers and sing,sing!
哦,天…挥动你们的鳍,唱 唱!
This time,Hu-hu.
这一次,呼呼
You going down,gravity!
我会打败你的——地心引力!
Ja, ja, okay, ja.
对,对,好的,对了
Atticus,my man. I’m coming!
艾提克斯,我的孩子,我来了!
Fly,daddy.
飞吧,爸爸
Fly. Fly!
飞 飞吧!
Come on,guys.Come on.
加油,伙计,加油
If you want it.you must will it! If you will it,it will be yours!
实现目标,要有愿望,有了愿望,就能实现!
Oh, daddy.
哦,爸爸
Today is a victory…
今天是一个胜利
for defeat.
失败的胜利
Oh,mighty Sven.you did everything penguinly possible.
哦,塞文大♥师♥,你做了企鹅能做到的一切
I is not a penguin. What?
我不是企鹅 什么?
I is a puffin.
我是只… 海雀
Wow. Really?
哇哦 真的吗?
Ja,just a little puffin bird run out of poof.
是,是的,一只无家可归的海雀
No.

Bravo,Lovelace, You brought us a weird bird…
你真行,浪子,带来了一只怪鸟
and sold him as a penguin.Ha,ha.Bravo,bravo.
还说他是只企鹅,哈哈,你真行
Hey.Hey. Thank you. I deserved it.
嘿,嘿 谢谢你,我应得的
I’m sorry,everybody. I’m so sorry.
对不起,各位,非常抱歉
But when I lose my homelands.
但是,当我失去家园的时候
I was very lonely and very afraid-y.
我…非常孤单,非常害怕
And the I meet you and you believe…
后来我遇到了你们
in me,Sven.
你们信任我,塞文
Oh. It was nice to have a family.
噢,有家的感觉太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Eh,up-up-uppity
恩,我该走了
Hey,guys,we should try this
嗨,伙计们,我们应该试试这个
Huh?
恩?
Ah.

Ah,Okay.
啊~~ 好
Now,come on. Everyone together.
来吧,大家一起来
Yeah. You know. Tippity-tap!
耶,知道不,踢踏!
Boomedyboom! Let’s do it!
跳起来! 来吧!
Come on! Everybody!
快来吧,各位!
We’re doomed and they’re dancing?
我们都快完了,他们还在跳舞?
Unbelievable.
不敢相信
That’s it.
就是这样
Atticus!
艾提克斯!
Mom my! Oh,Boadicea!
妈妈 博阿西亚!
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
Help me!
救救我!
Erik!
艾瑞克!
Help me now! Help me now! He…Ah!
救救我!救救我!
I missed you like crazy.
我想你快想疯了
My baby.I missed you even more.
我的宝贝,我更加的想你
Ear-rik.
艾瑞克
Hold on,Ear-rik. I’m on my way!
坚持住,艾瑞克,我来了!
Erik!
艾瑞克!
Bite,Erik! Bite down hard!
咬住,艾瑞克,使劲咬住!
Grob it,grab it! Use the hips.
抓住,抓住! 用屁屁
Now spin around,spin around!
转圈,转圈!
Almost,almost.
快了,就快了
There you go. Almost got it!
对了对了 快到了!
Papa.
爸爸
It’s okay,Erik.
没事儿了,艾瑞克
It’s okay. I’ve got you.
没事儿了,你安全了
They’re tougher than we think,you know.
他们比我们想象的要坚强
Come,Erik.
来吧,艾瑞克
Let’s go get off this thing.
我们离开这里
Carmen! Carmen!
卡门!卡门!
Where is Carmen?
卡门你在哪儿?
Carmen!
卡门!
It’s okay,Ramon! I’m fine. I guess.
好了,雷蒙,我没事,我想的话
I hate these long-distance relationships!
我讨厌这种异地恋
Amigos? Yes?
伙计们 嗯?
You must do me a favor. Okay.
你们必须帮我个忙 好的
I count to three. Ah!
我数到三 啊!
You push me on two. He’s gonna jump!
数到二的时候你们就把我推下去 他要跳下去!
But don’t tell me,Okay? Hey,hey.
但是别告诉我,好吗? 嘿 嘿
One. Two. Ramon,you’re crazy!
一 二 雷蒙,你疯了!
Carmen! I’m coming!
卡门,我来了!
My name is Ramon. Ramon Carlos Garcia Santa Maria La Nipa Pinta Pacifica…
我叫雷蒙,雷蒙.卡洛斯.加西亚…
Ramon. I can’t believe you did this.
雷蒙,真不敢相信你竟然跳下来了
How could I not?
我怎能不这样呢?
But down here,we’re doomed.
但是这样,我们都身陷绝境了
A thousand lifetimes up there is nothing to this one exquisite monment by your side.
在你身边一刻,胜过上面一生
You are my world entire.
你是我的全世界
You’re beautiful.
你真漂亮
Only on the outside.
徒有其表啦
No!
不!
Why didn’t I see this before?
为什么我以前没看出来?
You’re really beautiful.
你真的很漂亮
You really think so?
你真这么想么?
Absolutely.
绝对滴
Ramon,my fallen angel. You chased me until I caught you.
雷蒙,我的坠落天使,追我,直到我接受你
Ay,Ramon ,the earth is moving.
啊,雷蒙,地在动
I know. It’s amazing.
我知道,太神奇了
No,it’s moving for real. Move! Move!
不,确实在动,跑,快跑!
Keep going. Don’t look back.
快走,别往后看
Mumble,that thing’s on the edge!
马布尔,冰山快要掉下来了
Keep trying.
继续啊
All it needs is a nudge!
只需要再加把劲了!
We can do this!
我们会成功的!
Okay.
好的
It’s just not enough. Not enough.
这不够 还不够
Oh,Mumble.
哦,马布尔
We’re not big enough. Yeah.My feet hurt.
我们个头不够 我的脚都伤了
EXcuse me.Mumbley. Yeah?
借过,马布尔 什么?
There’s a guy named Lars Gavunsterson.
有一个叫拉斯的人
I used to dance with his sister Girta,and I…
我曾经和她妹妹跳过舞
Well,anyway,we were two-time national champion.
老实说,我们还得过两届的全国冠军
Oh.oh. Amateur division,so…
喔 当然是业余组的,因此…
Um…look,could I give it a shat?
恩,这样,我能试试吗?
Sure,sure. Of couse.
当然,当然可以
Attentons! attentions everybody!
请注意!请注意,各位!
everybody!
各位!
Mumbley’s foot is very,very hurt-y
马布尔的脚伤的很重 很重
Yeah,like your brain.
是啊,就像你的脑袋一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!