Wow! What’s it for?
哇哦!这是干什么的?
Perhaps it’s a momentary relief from the existential terrors of existence.
也许是对内心的恐惧的短暂安慰
Oh. What? It brings out my happy.
哦,什么? 他能激起快乐
Oh, yes, indeed!
噢,吔,就是这样!
Hey, Bryan, what are you doing?
嘿,布莱恩,你在干什么?
Sometimes you gotta back up to go forward.
有时候,要想前进,就必须后退
Yeah, come on! Take it higher!
耶,来吧,让我飞的更高!
Hey, get down here.
嘿,下来
Who, me? Yeah.
谁,我吗? 对
Come on! Every step counts.
来吧! 多一个人多份力
Yeah!

Be careful, Ramon. I’m coming. I’m right behind you.
小心点,雷蒙 我跟着呢,就在你后面
Ramon! Amigos!
雷蒙! 伙计们!
I’m getting “emotioable” again.
我又被感动了!
Come on, Ramon. Coming, baby!
快点啊,雷蒙 我来了,宝贝!
Hi, Erik. Hello, Ba.
嗨,艾瑞克 嗨,波
Goad jab, Erik. You too, Uncle Mumble.
干的漂亮,艾瑞克,你也是,马布尔叔叔
You really something special, brother.
你确实与众不同
One nation, Mumble. One nation.
万众一心,马布尔,万众一心
Irie, walking out now, Mumble.One nation.
现在我们又团结在一起了,马布尔,万众一心
So, boys…
孩子们
Mammy! Gloria.
妈妈! 格洛丽亚
Where’s my hug?
抱一个?
Oh, my babies.
噢,我的宝贝
Come on, nippers. Let’s get youse home.
来吧,孩子们,我们回家了
Hey, Bryan.
嗨,布莱恩
Cheers.
谢谢!
No worries, penguin. No worries.
在所不辞,企鹅,在所不辞
Yeah.
是啊
No worries.
在所不辞
♪ Penguins of the world unite Strength in numbers, we can get it right.
♪ 企鹅世界联合起来 齐心协力 无所不能
♪ One time.
♪ 曾经
♪ We are a part of the rhythm nation.
♪ 我们是律动王国的一部分
♪ With music by our side to break what now divides.
♪ 音乐让我们团结一致
♪ Let’s work together to improve our way of life.
♪ 让我们团结一致 共创美好生活
♪ This is the test. No struggle, no progress.
♪ 这是一个考验 没有奋斗 没有进步
♪ Lend a fin to help your brother do his best Sing it up now.
♪ 用鳍帮助你兄弟做最好的 歌♥唱吧
♪ Let’s dance, let’s shout.
♪ 我们歌♥唱 我们呼喊
♪ Shake your body down to the ground.
♪ 摆动你的身体
♪ Let’s dance, let’s shout.
♪ 我们歌♥唱 我们呼喊
♪ Shake your body down to the ground.
♪ 摆动你的身体
♪ Let’s dance, let’s shout.
♪ 我们歌♥唱 我们呼喊
♪ Papa said knock them out.
♪ 爸爸说让你震撼他们
♪ Yeah, I’m gonno knock them out.
♪ 对 我要去打败他们
♪ Papa said knock them out. Come on
♪ 爸爸说让你震撼他们 来吧
♪ Don’t call it a comeback.
♪ 这不是复出
♪ I’ve been here for years.
♪ 我在这儿浪迹多年
♪ Rockin’ my peers, puttin’ suckas in fear.
♪ 是同龄人的榜样 别人的偶像
♪ I’m gonno take this itty-bitty world by storm.
♪ 我要征服全世界
♪ And I’m just getting warm
♪ 我才刚热身呢
♪ We’re bringing fluffy back, yeah.
♪ 我们把绒毛带回来了 吔~
♪ Them other penguins don’t know how to act, yeah.
♪ 别的企鹅都不懂得表演 吔~
♪ Take ’em to the chorus.
♪ 带他们去合唱团.
♪ Get your fluffy on. Shake your tail.
♪ 穿上你的绒毛 摆动你的尾巴
♪ Get your fluffy on but watch yourself.
♪ 穿上你的绒毛 但是你要小心
♪ Get your fluffy on
♪ 穿上你的绒毛
♪ We are a part of the rhythm nation.
♪ 我们是韵律王国的一部分
♪ Ain’t nobody.
♪ 没有人
♪ Loves me better.
♪ 能更爱我.
♪ Makes me happy.
♪ 让我快乐
♪ Makes me…
♪ 让我…
♪ Feel that way.
♪ 有那样的感觉
♪ Ain’t nobody.
♪ 没有人
♪ Ain’t nobody better than you.
♪ 没有人能比你更好
♪ Nobody’s better than you
♪ 没有人 能比你更好
♪ ALL Do your thing.
♪ 所有人做你最擅长的
♪ Make my body sing.
♪ 让我的身体歌♥唱
♪ We are a part of the rhythm nation.
♪ 我们是韵律王国的一部分
♪ Do your thing.
♪ 做你擅长的
♪ Do your thing.
♪ 做你擅长的!
♪ Do your thing.
♪ 做你擅长的!
♪ I don’t care what the people say.
♪ 我不在乎别人怎么说
♪ I’m gonno let it all out, do my thing.
♪ 我要释放自我 做我擅长的
♪ We are a part of the rhythm nation.
♪ 我们是节奏王国的一部分
♪ Show me what you’re workin’ with.
♪ 让我看看你的能耐
♪ Do your thing.
♪ 做擅长的
♪ Let’s dance, let’s shout.
♪ 我们歌♥唱 我们呼喊
♪ We’re bringing fluffy back.
♪ 我们把绒毛带回来了
♪ Do your thing.
♪ 做擅长的
♪ Make my body sing.
♪ 让我的身体歌♥唱
♪ We are a part of the rhythm…
♪ 我们是韵律王国的…
♪ Adelie Land, Adelie Land.
♪ 阿德利之地 阿德利之地
♪ Be who you want to be A haven for heroes.
♪ 实现自我的地方 英雄的天堂
♪ Now walk it out.
♪ 现在走两步.
♪ Now walk it out.
♪ 走两步.
♪ West side, walk it out.
♪ 西边儿的 走两步
♪ South side, walk it out.
♪ 南边儿的, 走两步
♪ East side, walk it out.
♪ 东边儿的 走两步
♪ Lovelace.
♪ 浪子
♪ Guru.
♪ 大♥师♥
♪ We love you.
♪ 我们爱你
♪ Share the mystery of your history.
♪ 述说你的故事吧.
♪ Ear-rik.
♪ 艾-瑞克!
♪ Earrik.
♪ 艾瑞克
♪ Earrik.
♪ 艾瑞克
♪ Earrik.
♪ 艾瑞克
♪ Ear-rik.
♪ 艾-瑞克
♪ Ear-rik.
♪ 艾-瑞克
♪ He was the last of a noble penguin race.
♪ 他是高贵企鹅种族唯一的幸存者
♪ Whose world collapsed at a rapid pace.
♪ 他的家乡被突然毁灭
♪ The power to fly was my saving grace.
♪ 飞翔的能力是我的天赋.
♪ The mighty Sven
♪ 塞文大♥师♥
♪ From his pretty lips.
♪ 他用他美丽的嘴唇.
♪ With his stylish swoops And his triple flips.
♪ 他的俯冲 他的弹跳.
♪ I alone escaped the apocalypse.
♪ 我独自逃离了灾难.
♪ The mighty Sven.
♪ 塞文大♥师♥
♪ He journeyed far without a rest.
♪ 他不知疲倦的长途飞翔.
♪ Those fightin’ titans were a heck of a test.
♪ 那些可怕的巨人是艰巨的考验
♪ But even they couldn’t take him down
♪ 就算这样也无法打败他
♪ ‘Cause none could match the guts and grit of Sven.
♪ 塞文的勇气和毅力 无人能及
♪ Guts and grit.
♪ 勇气! 毅力!
♪ Guts and grit.
♪ 勇气! 毅力!
♪ He met the aliens who ruled the seas.
♪ 他遇见了统治大海的外星人
♪ They took one look at him and fell to their knees.
♪ 他们一见到他 就跪倒在他脚下
♪ They restored him.
♪ 治愈了他
♪ They adorned him.
♪ 打扮了他
♪ And they adored him.
♪ 他们崇拜他
♪ Then destiny showed its…
♪ 然后 命运…
♪ Sing it out.
♪ 唱出来吧~
♪ Then destiny showed its kindest face.
♪ 然后命运显现温情的面庞
♪ When I was lost in the darkest place.
♪ 当我在最黑暗处挣扎的时候
♪ Before I drew my final breath.
♪ 当我奄奄一息的时候
♪ He delivered me.
♪ 他拯救了我
♪ From the thick black death.
♪ 从沉重黑暗的死亡之地
♪ Bathed and fluffed all pleasures bestowed.
♪ 洗澡 美发 各种服务
♪ I didn’t want to end it.
♪ 我永远都享受不够
♪ They covered me in a protective robe.
♪ 他们给我穿上防护外套
♪ There I stood before him.
♪ 我站在他们面前
♪ Resplendent.
♪ 华丽~~绚烂~~
♪ Sven! Sven! Sven!
♪ 塞文! 塞文! 塞文!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!