But I have song and dance…
但是还有我会跳
from my homelands.
来自我们家乡的舞蹈
It’s in Svenish,so jion in as best you can.
尽你们所能,跟上我的节奏吧
Get off!
滚开!
Come on!
来啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Come on,son.Come on.
过来,儿子,来
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
To find us a lot more oomph.
去找更多的帮手
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Who turned out the light?
谁把灯关了?
Is this the end?
这就是结局吗?
I should make out my will.
我应该立个遗嘱
I,Willy Williams,leave everything to my imaginaion…
我,威尔.威廉姆斯,把我的财产都留给我的幻想
Oh,no,Imagination,it’s the second sign of madness.
喔,不,幻想,这可是疯狂的第二个症状
If only I’d listened to Bill.
当初我听比尔的就好了
Oh,Bill,I’m so sorry!
噢,比尔,真对不起!
That’s Okay.Will.
没关系,威尔
You were right. I should have stayed with the swarm.
你是对的,我应该呆在虾群里
No. You were right.
不,你是对的
Oh,great! I’m talking to myself.
噢,完了,我都自言自语了
You’re not mad,Will.
你没疯,威尔
Now I’m seeing things. What’s going on inside my head?
我已经开始出现幻觉了,我脑袋是怎么了?!
Will? Please,make it stop!
威尔 天啦,别这样
Will!
威尔!
Ow!
噢!
Bill? Is it really you?
比尔?真的是你吗?
Well,there’s only one of me in all the world. You taught me that.
当然,世界上只有一个我,你教我的
Aw,Bill! What are the chances?
哇哦,比尔,也太巧了吧?
About one in a krillion,Will.
百万分之一的概率,威尔
Quiet,you two.I’m trying to sleep.
安静点,你们两个,我还要睡觉呢
Hey,everyone! It’s Will!
嗨,各位,是威尔!
Wow, it’s him!
哇哦,是他!
It’s wee Willy Williams!
是威尔.威廉姆斯!
I thought he’d be taller.
我还以为他个头要大点
He’s back! Will’s Back!
他回来了!威尔回来了!
Welcome home, Will.
欢迎回家,威尔
But how did you find them?
但是你是怎么找到大家的?
They found me.
是他们找到了我
I was on my last nine legs.
我当时奄奄一息了
I was such a fool,Bill.
我真是个白♥痴♥,比尔
Will,you’re a legend.
威尔,你是个传奇
Those days are gone,my friend. The carnivores is over.
都过去了,朋友,我不再是食肉动物了
NO,It’s because of you we’re all here.
不,正因为你,我们才到了这里。
It is?
是吗?
I told them how the world really works.
我告诉大家世界到底是什么样的
How there were predators,how we had to adpt.
比如有捕食者啦,我们要改变啊之类的
I led them here, under the great ice. No one can find us here.
我带他们来到这里,巨大的冰块下面,没人能找到我们
But we’re still at the bottom of the food chain
但我们还是在食物链底端
with no significant purpose.
没什么大用
Well,we all have a purpose.
威尔,我们当然有用
Yours is to change the world.
你正在改变这个世界
What possible difference could one krill make?
一个小小的磷虾能改变什么呢?
Wait and see,Will. You wait and see.
走着瞧吧,威尔,你会知道的
What are you looking at? What are you looking at?
你看什么看? 你看什么看?
Don’t know,but it sure is ugly.
不知道,反正是个丑八怪
Notice,boys,the witty rioste as weapon?
小毛头,靠俏皮话来做武器吗?
Right.Outside, Now!
好吧,出来单挑!
We are outside.
我们已经出来了
Come on,then.
那你来吧
No,you come on.
不,你先来
Excuseme. Bryan?
打扰一下,布莱恩?
Huh? Down here.
嗯? 我在这儿
Ah,g’day,chief.What are you doing here?
嗨,你好,伙计,你怎么来了?
Bryan,I need a favor. A big one.
布莱恩,我需要你帮个忙,帮个大忙
For you,champ,anything.
你的事,在所不辞
Ineed you to come to Emperor Land.
我需要你带上你的伙伴
Bring as many of your kind as you can.
到君王之地去一趟,越多越好
Why? To dance.
为什么? 去跳舞
You know…
像这样…
Now,why would i wanna do that?
我为什么要去跳舞呢?
To free the penguin nation. Oh,yeah?
为了解救企鹅王国 是吗?
There’s been a catastrophe. Right.
我们遇到灾难 嗯
The entire population is trapped. – Uh-huh.
所有人都被困住 – 嗯
By huge walls of ice and snow.
困在巨大的冰川里了
Hey! Bryan!
喂,布莱恩!
Look,I’d love to help you,sport, but you’ve come at the worst possible time.
瞧,我很乐意帮忙,但你来得真不是时候
Maybe after winter or sometiong,Okay?
过了冬天或挑别的时间再去,怎样?
No,that’s too late. Way too late.
不,那就太晚了,来不及了
Bryan! You gonna fight or what?
布莱恩,你到底打还是不打?
You said you own me one.
你说过你欠我一次
Yeah,but right now, I got problems of me own.
是,没错,但我现在也有麻烦
Bryan?
布莱恩?
Everyone’s cranky,looking for biff. The multitudes need me to keep the peace.
大家都想看我打架,需要我维持和平
If you don’t come now,multitudes will die.
如果你现在不去的话,他们都会死的
Here we go. You saying it’s my fault now? No…
你的意思是现在是我的错了? 不…
Whatever’s hapening to you penguins don’t blame it on me
你们企鹅的不幸不能怪在我身上
I’m not. But you can help save them.
我没这样,但是你能拯救他们
Listen,fella,you look after your kind, and I’ll look after mine.
听着,你照顾好你的同类,我管好我的
If i thought like that,I would have left you in that hole.
早知这样,我真该把你丢在洞里不管了
That’s it,I’m claiming a forfeit.Get off my beach!
好了,我要剥夺你的权利,从我的地盘滚出去!
Wayne,now I’m really gonna hurt you.
维恩,现在你是在找揍了
I saved your life!
我救过你一命!
And i’m gonna save yours. Take your furboll and fluff off…
我也会救你一命,带上你的儿子离开
or I’m gonna turn carnivore…
否则我就要变成食肉动物
With a craving for penguin.
专吃企鹅
But… The only “butt” I wanna see is yours…
但是… 我现在唯一想看到的”但是”
walking away.
就是你走开
Come on,son. We’re wasting precious time.
走吧,儿子,我们是在浪费我们宝贵的时间
There’s nothing for us here.
这儿没我们什么事了
Now,where was I?
继续,刚才到哪儿了?
Right here. Oh,yeah.
就是这儿 对
What are you looking at? What are you?
你看什么看? 你看什么?!
I don’t know,but it sure is ugly.
我不知道,反正是个丑八怪
No, Pa. This is so unfair.
不,爸爸,这太不公平了
Oh,my goodness.
喔,天啦
Mumble.
马布尔
Hey,I know that guy.That’s Bryan.
嘿,我认识这个人,他是布莱恩
Okay.This’s berg needs to topple.
好了,这就是我们要推♥翻♥的冰山
Find yourself an elephant seal and show them the moves.
每人和一只海象组合,教他们舞步
Penguin,how’s bit of fancy dancing gonna move that?
企鹅,跳舞就能把冰山跳走吗?
With enough oomph,we can shove enough snow.
我们可以往裂缝里灌入足够的雪
Pack it in behind. It’ll go.
来推动它,它会走的
It’s not gonna happen.That’s a whopping pile of ‘berg!
不会成功的,这可是个大冰山
Just try it. Hit the beat hard! And together!
试试吧,节奏强烈一些,一起来!
I know how to hit things hard,okay?
我知道怎么才能强烈,是的
And I’m telling you … Come on,Bryan.
而且我知道… 行了,布莱恩
The impact force of compact ice under pressure is equiv…
我告诉你,冰块受到的冲击力相当于…
Just give it a go,you big wuss!
先干起来再说吧,你这娘们儿!
Wayne!
维恩!
All right. Yeah.
好吧 对了
Here we go.
开始吧
Now you’re talking,Bryan!
这样才对嘛,布莱恩
You with me,boys?
一起干吧!
Oh,yeah!
喔,好啊
Let me out.
让我出去!
You hear that? They’re doing it again.
听到没有?他们又开始了
Doing what? This.
开始什么了? 这个
Hah,Fascinating. What is it?
哈哈,太有趣了,这是什么?
I have no idea.
我也不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!