…had our air, immobilized it, entered…
逃走 全在三分钟内搞定
…escaped in under three minutes.
这是好地点 有很好的逃走路线
It’s a good spot here. We got good escape routes.
在四分之一英里内有两条公路 – 交通监视器呢
Two freeways within a quarter of a mile. – Traffic video camera?
可能被破坏了 但还是查一下
Probably disabled. Check it anyway.
你认出手法了吗
You recognize the M.O.?
手法就是他们很厉害
M.O. is that they’re good.
当他们杀了两个警卫
Once it escalated into a murder-one beef for all of them…
犯了一级谋杀罪后 便不再迟疑
…after they killed the first two guards, they didn’t hesitate…
杀了第三名 因为反正没有差别
…popped guard number three because what difference does it make?
为什么留活口呢
Why leave a living witness?
在危机时刻 这些人亳不迟疑
Drop of a hat, these guys will rock ‘n’ roll.
锥孔装药
The shape charge.
显示劫匪的技术非常纯熟
The shape charge indicates that they are technically proficient.
纯熟到他们能在运送途中出手
Proficient enough to go in on the prowl.
从最近几宗大窃盗悬案开始查起
So let’s start looking for recent high-line burglaries that have mystified us.
查联邦调查局档案有”滑头”这绰号♥的
Run “Slick” as an alias to the FBI.
名单可能很长 但还是要查
You’re gonna get the phone book. Do it anyway.
谁负责脱手债券
Who’s moving the bearer bonds?
查惯常收赃者 你和我查库苏马诺和陶瑞纳
Check the usual fences. You and I will check Cusamano and Torena.
我要你查高斯汀及阿法洛 和鉴证科紧密合作
I want you to take Goldstein and Alfaro. Hang in with Forensics.
向炸♥弹♥组查问用的是什么炸♥药♥
From the bomb squad, I want the explosive.
如果很幸运是罕见的 便可追查发♥售♥来源
If we’re lucky, it’s exotic. We can trace the sale.
你别乱摸那男人的口袋 瑞秋
Get your hand out of that man’s pocket, Rachel.
噢 文森特
Oh, Vince.
谁想吃派
Want some pie?
我去上厕所
Gotta go to the john.
听我解释 他作势要攻击 我得先下手为强
Look, I had to get it on, man. He was making a move. I had to get it on.
他那份钱在车上 由我们先均分
Split’s in the car. I took out of ours evenly…
把他的那份都给他
…to make up for his full end.
因为我想立即分赃并打发这杂种
Because I wanna pay off and get rid of this motherfucker right now.

Okay.
等等
Hold it!

Hey.
其余的钱呢 – 我们迟到了
Where’s the rest? – We’re late.
你打扮得这么漂亮 我想在这里和你做♥爱♥
You look too good to go out. I could just jump you right here.
其余的钱呢 – 还给赌场收债人了
Where is it? – Squared the bookies, baby.
几天后还会有钱 放心吧 我们真的迟到了
There’s more in a couple days, so don’t sweat it. We really are late.
得了吧 你肯定是说笑
Yeah, come on, you gotta be kidding me.
亲爱的 为区区八千元
Honey, it ain’t worth the risks you take for 8000.
值得冒这个险吗
Like in risk versus reward, baby.
走吧 拿你的外套
Let’s go. Get your coat.
跟你说没用 你心智尚未成熟
There is no point talking to you. ‘Cause all you are is a child growing older.
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
意思是我们没有像成年人一样进步 过该过的生活
It means we’re not making forward progress like real grown-up adults, living our lives.
因为我嫁给了一个不听我说话的赌徒
Because I’m married to a gambling junkie who won’t listen.
夏琳 快上车吧
Charlene, get in the fucking car.
我怎么能够这样下去
What am I doing in this rat-bastard situation?
你可以不用 你要我怎样
You’re not! What do you want from me?
你离开这里时 把银行存折和车钥匙留在厨房♥
Leave the bankbook and car keys in the kitchen on your way out the door.
我们到底要不要去 还是我一个人去
Now are we going, or am I going alone?
那些垃圾你可以留着 我会带多明尼克走
You could keep that other crap but Dominick would go with me.
你休想
Don’t you even think about–
喂 告诉我阿尔伯特·陶瑞纳回电♥话♥了
Yeah. Tell me Albert Torena called back.
阿尔伯特·陶瑞纳给文森特打电♥话♥了吗 – 没有
Albert Torena call Vincent? – No.
没有 报告出来了
No. Report came in.
炸♥药♥是戴尼克斯牌 在拆屋时用的线性聚能炸♥药♥
The explosive was Dynex, linear-shaped charge used in demolition.
仅凭驾照就能在内华达 亚利桑那 新墨西哥州买♥♥到
You can pick it up with a driver’s license in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico.
太普通 难以追查来源 文森特 – 那太好了
Too common to trace a sale, Vincent. – Oh, that’s wonderful.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么了 你去了哪里
What happened? Where you been?
工作
Work.
劳伦的父亲来了吗
Lauren’s dad show up?
他没打电♥话♥ 也没出现 我们等你到十点半
Didn’t call, didn’t show. We waited for you till 10:30.
这人知道他女儿过得怎样吗
Now, does this guy have any idea what’s going on with his kid?
我不知道
I don’t know.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking jerk.
那她还好吧
Well, is she okay?
她整天闷在房♥间里
She’s been in her room all day.
所以她并不好 我也不开心
So no, she’s not okay. Neither am I.
我为我们做了晚餐 四个小时前
I made dinner for us, four hours ago. Um–
每次我设法替我们保持一贯的情绪 你就会退却
Every time I try to maintain a consistent mood between us, you withdraw.
在威尼斯大道旁边躺着三名死人 贾丝汀
I got three dead bodies on a sidewalk off Venice Boulevard, Justine.
对不起
I’m sorry…
如果这可恶的鸡肉
…if the goddamn chicken…
煮过了头
…got overcooked.
七名男子在丹麦 对这份关键报告
seven men in Denmark, to a key defendant here.
你找到了吗 – 还没有
Did you find it? – Not yet.
在这里
There it is.
这里的某处
It’s over here, somewhere.
室内设计 – 后排墙上
Interior design? – It’s on the back wall.
先生 要咖啡吗 – 好的
Coffee, sir? – Please.
可以把奶精递给我吗
Will you pass the cream?
谢谢 – 你买♥♥了什么
Thanks. – What did you get?
什么
What?
你在看什么书
What are you reading?
关于金属的书
Book about metals.
《钛的应力断裂》
“Stress Fractures in Titanium.”
你做什么的
What kind of work you do?
你为什么对我看什么书如此感兴趣
Lady, why are you so interested in what I read or what I do?
我在店中看过你
I’ve seen you in the store from time to time.
什么店
What store?
轩尼诗和英格斯书店 我在那里工作
Hennessey + Ingalls. I work there.
如果你不想交谈 好的 很抱歉打扰了你
If you don’t wanna talk to me, it’s okay. I’m sorry I bothered you.
我不想无礼 只是没认出你
I didn’t mean to be rude. I didn’t recognize you.
我是推销员 专营金属的
I work in metals. I’m a salesman.
我叫尼尔
My name’s Neil.
我是伊迪
I’m Eady.
你喜欢在书店工作吗
You like working there?
是的
Sure.
我买♥♥书有折扣 也有我那个行业需要的书
I get a discount and there’s a whole section of books in my area.
是哪一个行业
What area’s that?
平面设计
Graphic design.
我晚上设计信纸及商标
I do, letterheads and logotypes at night…
白天在书店工作 直到我能以此谋生
…and the store’s a day job till I get enough going.
你为谁设计
Who do you do that for?
餐厅
A restaurant.
我设计他们的菜单
I did their menus, and…
以及为一个小唱片公♥司♥设计
…a small, record label.
镭射唱片封套 目前已经设计了两张
CDs. I’ve done two so far.
你在学校学的吗
You go to school for that?
是的
Heh, yeah.
帕森设计学院 – 那在哪里
Yeah, I went to Parsons. – Where’s that?
纽约市
New York City.
你在这里住了多久
How long you been out here?
大约一年
About a year.
喜欢这里吗
You like it?
不算喜欢 我是为了工作才来这里的
Not really. I’m mostly here for the work.
你住在附近吗 – 不 我住在日落广场上面
Live in this neighborhood? – Ah, no, I live, kind of above Sunset Plaza.
其实是 我租了一间小房♥子
It’s actually kind of– It’s a little house that I rent.
有点破旧 但景观很好
And it’s just kind of run-down, but a beautiful, beautiful view.
你呢
What about you?
我住在这楼上 – 你真会说笑
I live up here. – That’s very funny.
你的家人最早从哪里来的
So where’s your family from originally?
他们是苏格兰及爱尔兰裔
I’m Scotch-Irish.
1700年末期移居到美国阿帕拉契
They, emigrated to Appalachia in the late 1700s.
你从哪里来的
Where are you from?
旧金山湾区
The Bay Area.
家人在那里吗
Are your folks there?
我母亲很久前死了 我父亲 我不知道他在哪里
Uh, my mother died a long time ago, and my father, I don’t know where he is.
我有个兄弟在某处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!