Somewhere, someone’s trying to put it together for him.
你不认为麦考利已经有计划了吗
You don’t believe McCauley already had a getaway?
当然有 但他需要另一个计划
Sure he did. Now he needs another one.
换做是你还会相信原先的计划吗
Would you trust yours after this afternoon?
这告密的浑蛋 从哪里找到他的
This rat motherfucker, where did we get him?
他是偷盗组警员的机密线人 打电♥话♥通报抢劫银行
He’s a CI for a burglary cop. Called in the tip on the bank.
至于尼尔·麦考利 我们还剩多少时间
On Neil McCauley, how much time we got?
他有八到十小时安排新的逃走路线
Eight, 10 hours for him to set up a new out.
之后就远走高飞了
After that, he’s gone. Bye-bye. Bam.
你向我们告发麦考利 你怎么知道 是谁告诉你的
You ratted McCauley to us. How’d you know? Who told you?
谁告诉你的 你这浑蛋告密者
Who told you, you rat motherfucker?
是谁
Who?
康纳利针对墨菲 墨菲和莱格特一同对抗
Connelly back in for Murphy. Murphy with Leggat right there with him.
墨菲从网后准备出招
Murphy tees it up behind the net…
米勒跑到前头 墨菲与裁判争辩
Miller out front. Now here’s Murphy with the referee…
韦恩葛罗在哪里
Waingro, where is he?
他在哪里 – 我怎么知道
Where is he? – How the hell would I know?
这里有些什么
Well, what do we have here?
这里漂亮吗 漂亮
Isn’t this pretty? It’s pretty.
你这卑鄙小人 – 你跟我说你想脱离目前的困境
You slimy piece of shit. – You told me you wanted out from under.
你快吓死了 对吧 你想脱身 这就是出路 夏琳
You’re scared to death, right? You want out? This is out, Charlene.
你得到了什么好处 – 你这蠢女人
Yeah, what’s your end? – I– You stupid broad.
我怎么会被牵连 – 别冲动
How’d I get into this? – Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
什么 – 你听到了 她饱受惊吓
Huh? – You heard me. She had a rough ride.
帮她倒杯酒 去橱柜看看
Why don’t you fix her a drink or something? Look in the cabinet above the sink.
去她的
Fuck her.
你最好进了橱柜就不要出来 – 好吧 好吧
You’d better get in there and stay in there. – All right, all right.
看看这里
Well, lookie here.
我叫卓克警探 洛杉矶警♥察♥局凶案组
My name is Sergeant Drucker, L.A.P.D. Homicide.
你要让多明尼克在卧房♥睡吗 – 他和我待在一起
You wanna put Dominick in the bedroom? – He stays with me.
来吧
There we go.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
他说得对 你想脱身 这就是出路
Well, he’s right, because you want out, this is out.
你觉得你会出♥卖♥♥♥克里斯 – 废话
You believe you have to betray Chris. – No shit.
对 你得这样做
That’s right. You would have to.
如果你不出♥卖♥♥♥克里斯 多明尼克会是受害人
See, if you don’t betray Chris, you victimize Dominick.
因为当你因从犯罪而入狱 他会变成孤儿
Because he becomes an orphan when you go to prison as an accessory…
你没有父母可以照顾他
…because you got no living parents to take him.
他会被送去寄养家庭 少年感化院
So he ends up state-raised in foster homes, juvenile facilities.
之后他会偷车
Then he steals a car.
然后不断入狱成为真正的罪犯
Then he winds up in gladiator academies like Chino and Tracy.
毁了一生
Fucked for life.
你是过来人 知道会有什么下场
You know what happens, because you’ve been there.
多明尼克还没有机会选择生活 但克里斯有
Dominick didn’t get a chance yet to choose his life, but Chris did.
你如果供出克里斯 你不会有案底
If you give up Chris, you get off clean.
为了孩子这样做 你才能抚养他
You can do it for your kid, so you can raise him.
你还要推销什么东西吗 – 各种东西
What else are you selling? – All kinds of shit.
但我不用说服你 因为我是对的
But I don’t have to sell this and you know it, because this kind of shit here sells itself.
好 丹尼 最新消息 – 卓克在二线
Okay, Danny, here’s an update. – Drucker’s on Line 2.
小队长 等一下
Lieutenant, hold on for a second.
小队长 卓克在另一条电♥话♥线上
Lieutenant, I have Drucker on the other line.
三人通话吧
Oh, well, conference him in.
说吧 – 文森特 是我
Go ahead. – Vincent, it’s me.
你的答案是什么
I want an answer. What’s it gonna be?
我们准备好了 她会打电♥话♥
We’re set here. She’ll make the call.
好的 情况是这样
Okay, that’s good. Here’s the deal here.
休·班尼已经改过自新 成为洗心革面的好公民
Hugh Benny has reformed his wayward life and become a born-again good citizen.
很显然 一个叫韦恩葛罗的牛仔向我们出♥卖♥♥♥了尼尔
Apparently, Neil got sold out to us by this cowboy named Waingro.
韦恩葛罗曾是尼尔的手下
Waingro used to be a part of Neil’s crew…
后来替一个叫凡赞的洗钱人工作
…then he went to work for a money launderer named Van Zant.
小组正在凡赞家 因为他今晚较早前被杀
Units are at Van Zant’s house as we speak because he got shot dead earlier tonight.
如果尼尔还有谁要对付 那就是韦恩葛罗
Now, if Neil goes after anybody else, it’s gonna be Waingro.
韦恩葛罗入住机场马奎斯酒店套房♥
Waingro just got himself a suite at the airport Marquis…
化名”詹姆森” 他目前正在那里
…under the name “Jameson.” He’s there now.
我要你把这消息告诉保释人 赌场收债人
I want you to get that to bail bondsmen, bookies…
警员及线人
…assignment officers and snitches in County.
任何可以把消息传开的人
Anyone you can think of who’ll put it on the street.
派人到酒店 并每隔半小时亲自收听他们的无线电
Deploy a team at the hotel and personally check their coms every 30 minutes.
因为也许尼尔会去找他 懂吗
Because maybe Neil will go for him. Okay?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
浑身是伤 但我能撑住 – 很好
Banged up, but I’ll live. – Okay.
他在这里
He’s here.
尼尔还没走
Neil is still here.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
但他会留多久呢
But for how long?
最多七八个小时
Seven, eight hours, max.
你干了什么
What did you do?
那是你做的吗
That was you?
我没做的比较重要 我不是卖♥♥金属的
It’s what I don’t do, I don’t sell metal.
原本计划顺利 你之后离开 但现在出了点麻烦
Would have been okay, you fly out after. Now it’s jammed.
我们要一起走 – 那些和你一起的人呢
Now we gotta go together. – Those other people were with you?
我的朋友 麦克
My friend, Michael…
他知道冒的风险有多大 他可以选择不要参加
…he knew the risks. He didn’t have to be there.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
It rains, you get wet.
快收拾东西 我们离开
Get packed and let’s go.
伊迪
Eady.
伊迪
Eady.
你为什么这样对我
Why did you do this to me?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
会没事的 你懂吗 没事的
It’s gonna be all right. You understand? It’ll be all right.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.

Right.
这地址D层18单位 有一辆雪佛兰科迈罗
There’s this Camaro at this address, Level D, Slot 18.
这里有现金
Here’s some cash.
这事什么时候会结束
When’s it over?
二十二小时后
Twenty-two hours from now.
我们就可以脱身 – 你什么时候会让我离开
Then we get out of here clean. – When will you let me leave?
你想走吗 现在就可以走 门在那里
Go now. You want out? There’s the door.
你之后会让我离开吗
Will you let me leave later?
情况会不同
It will be different.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
准备好了
It’s ready.
文森特
Vincent.
这是我的朋友拉尔夫
This is my friend Ralph.
你没跟我说过你有丈夫
You didn’t tell me you were…
我的天呐 – 劳伦呢
Oh, my God. – Where’s Lauren?
她在丽莎贝丝家 – 听着 这事和我无关
She’s at Lisa-Beth’s. – Look, this has nothing to do with me.
我不知道她结婚了 我很抱歉 – 你抱歉什么
I didn’t know. I’m terribly sorry. – What are you sorry about?
坐下
Sit down.
你不生气吗
Don’t you even get angry?
我生气 是的
I’m angry, yeah. Oh.
我很生气 拉尔夫
I’m very angry, Ralph.
如果你想要上我太太 而且她同意 你可以上
You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to.
你可以躺在她的沙发上
You can lounge around here on her sofa.
可以待在她前夫的
In her ex-husband’s…
低科技 后现代主义的荒谬家中 如果你想要的话
…dead-tech, post-modernistic, bullshit house, if you want to…
但你不能看我该死的电视机
…but you do not get to watch my fucking television set!
有没有搞错
For God’s sake.
把电视机放下
Put the television set down.
我从没对你不忠 贱♥人♥ – 也许你应该
I never cheated on you, bitch. – Maybe you should have.
我应该吗 – 这不是你自找的吗
I should have? – In a way, you’re a party to this.
对 是我要拉尔夫干♥你♥ 因为这样我会很开心
Oh, yeah. I made Ralph fuck you because it makes me feel good.
我们的处境很荒谬
Our situation is absurd.
听着 也许我应该离开 – 闭嘴 拉尔夫
Look, maybe I should– – Shut up, Ralph.
坐下
Sit down!
为什么总是我得搞清楚我们之间的事 并向你解释呢
Why is it that I have to figure things out and explain them to you?
你又做了什么 – 我不拐弯抹角 而且我说到做到
What do you do? – I say what I mean, and I do what I say.
真令人敬佩 – 是的
How admirable. – You bet.
除了和我们有关的事以外 – 不
Except none of it’s about us. – No.
我也许沉溺于大♥麻♥和百忧解之中
I may be stoned on grass and Prozac…
但你在我们的生活中如同死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!