Charlene Shiherlis.
谁 – 谁
Who? – Who?
谁 你是八哥吗 一直重复同样的话
Who? What are you, a fucking owl?
那个上星期每天和你在电♥话♥中淫声秽语的女子
The lady you been talking dirty to on the telephone every day the last week.
你不能证明我和她有关系
Yeah, you know what? You can’t tie me to her.
不需要 你肯定会被引渡回纽泽西受审的 蠢货
Who needs to? Your ass is on a plane back to New Jersey, jack off.
天呐 我为什么会和她牵扯上
Oh, man, I just– Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
因为她的屁♥股♥非常迷人
Because she got a great ass!
你一头钻了进去
And you got your head all the way up it.
老天
Jesus.
当我想起屁♥股♥ 女人的屁♥股♥
When I think of asses, a woman’s ass…
就会不由自主
…something comes out of me.
你想怎样 – 小事一桩
So? – So no big thing.
我只想了解她的丈夫和他们那伙人
All I want is her husband and his whole fucking crew.
你会和这位卓克警探合作
Now, you’re gonna work with Sergeant Drucker here.
圣克里门提路和赫莫沙街
San Clemente Road and Hermosa.
我们在那里穿过栏栅 从那里进入
That’s where we cut through the fence. That’s the access.

Right.
这里的保安系统不堪一击
The security systems around here are a joke.
逃走路线一是圣文森特汤姆斯桥
St. Vincent Thomas Bridge, that’s Escape Route Number 1.
路线二 从安纳海姆上110号♥公路
Number 2, over here, Anaheim to the 110.
好 – 好吗
Good. – Okay?
很好 – 明白吗 好 走吧
Yeah. That’s fine. – Got it? Good. Let’s go.
他们回头望向了
They were looking back…
这个方向
…in this direction.
贷柜设施
A container facility?
偷货车运送吗 – 太明显 对他们来说钱太少了
For a cartage theft? – Too visible. Too lowball for them.
旁边是炼油厂 那边是废车场
Next door’s an oil refinery, over there’s a scrap yard.
炼油厂发薪用支票 没有现金 废车场也一样
Refinery only pays by check. No cash around. Same for the scrap yard.
也许他们想偷车轮盖
Maybe they’re stealing hubcaps.
炼油厂和废车场
A refinery and a scrap yard.
究竟怎么回事 – 这就是我们想要搞清楚的
What the hell is going on? – That’s what we’re trying to figure out.
我们以为已经搞清楚了
We thought we had it.
以为已经搞清楚了
Thought we had it.
我知道他们在看什么
I got an idea of what they were looking at.
你们想知道吗 – 什么
You wanna know what they’re looking at? – What?
这人真了不起 他真行
I mean, is this guy something, or is he something?
这伙人很棒
This crew is good.
你们想知道他们在看什么吗
You know what they were looking at?
什么
What?
我们
Us.
洛城警♥察♥
The L.A.P.D.
是警♥察♥部门
The police department.
我们被认出来了
We just got made.
是的
Yeah.
好样的
Okay.
好样的 杂种
Okay, motherfucker!
科索交出来了吗 – 交出来了 蓝图很详尽
Kelso come through? – Yeah, you can build a bank with these.
那人姓汉纳 名叫文森特
Name is Hanna. First name Vincent.
我用五百元贿赂了一个刑♥警♥队警官
I smeared this sergeant in Vice five yards.
汉纳在监视你们的一举一动
Hanna’s all over you.
监视所有的车 还有麦克和薛哈利斯的家
He’s on all the work cars. Michael’s house, Shiherlis’.
没有监视你的家 因为不知道你晚上去哪里
Not yours, they’ve been losing you at night.
汉纳很狂热 他是研究生毕业 曾在海军陆战队服役
Hanna’s a hot dog. Graduate school. Marine Corps.
现在是抢劫及凶案组小队长
Lieutenant, Robbery-Homicide, Major Crime Unit.
他逮捕了不少重犯 在芝加哥杀了法兰基·杨德
He’s taken down some heavy crews. Blew away Frankie Yonder in Chicago.
法兰基·杨德可是个狠角色
And he was a fucking maniac.
他之前在缉毒组工作 他有感情问题 离过两次婚
He was working Narcotics before that. Had some problems, divorced twice.
目前的太太叫贾丝汀 是他下令严密监视的
Current wife’s Justine. He’s why the extra heat.
我的刑♥警♥队警官线人
The Vice sergeant…
说汉纳喜欢你
…says Hanna likes you.
认为你是明星 能做这做那
Thinks you’re some kind of star. You do this sharp, you do that sharp.
办事很有技巧 很聪明
Look how sharp this guy is to figure that.
这一点也不好笑 他结过三次婚
Funny as a heart attack, man. Three marriages.
你认为这代表什么 他喜欢待在家吗
What the fuck do you think that means? He likes staying home?
这代表他是那种
Means the man is one of those guys out there…
整晚工作的人 很投入
…prowling around all night, dedicated.
有他和警方监视 取消抢劫银行吧
With this guy and this much heat, you should pass.
值得冒险一试
It’s worth the stretch.
他可以出错 而你一次都不能出错
This guy can hit and miss. You can’t miss once.
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
I’m sure.
我们去车♥库♥吧
Let’s go to the garage.
贾丝汀
Justine.
贾丝汀
Justine?
我们要去哪里
Where we going?
好吧 你要去哪里 – 外出
Okay, where are you going? – Out.
他们用什么频道 – 机动组第九频道
What are you on? – TAC 9.
他们在405号♥公路 往机场方向北走
They’re northbound out LAX on the 405. We got four ground units.
我是文森特·汉纳 在18号♥机 有什么动静
This is Vincent Hanna in Air 18. Who have I got?
我是40号♥机的阿杰 理查德·葛洛佛跟我在一起
Hey, Vincent, it’s JJ. I’m in Air 40. Richard Glover’s with me.
车在105号♥公路东行 接近110号♥公路交叉
It’s on the 105 eastbound approaching the 110 interchange.
是交替跟踪吗
You running a revolving tail?
是的 在他前面有两辆车 后面有三辆
Yeah, I got two units in front, three behind.
好的 要其中一辆车在佛蒙特州的匝道上接我
Okay, have one of them pick me up at the Vermont on-ramp.
走吧
Let’s go.
我离他一百码吗 太近还是太远
Am I 100 yards, or what? Am I close or far, or what?
他离你三百码 在中间车道
Three hundred yards, center lane.
你好吗
How you doing?
我请你喝杯咖啡如何
What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee?
好 走吧 – 开车跟着我
Yeah, sure. Let’s go. – Follow me.
你在福松监狱七年
Seven years in Folsom.
单独囚禁三年
In the hole for three.
之前在麦克尼尔监狱
McNeil before that.
麦克尼尔监狱真像他们说的那样糟糕吗
McNeil as tough as they say?
你想当监狱学者吗
You looking to become a penologist?
你想再回去坐牢吗
You’re looking to go back?
我追捕了一些想犯错再度入狱的人
You know, I chase down some crews guys just looking to fuck up, get busted back.
你是那种人吗
That you?
你逮捕的人肯定是些饭桶
You must’ve worked some dipshit crews.
我逮捕各式各样的人
I worked all kinds.
你认为我是寻刺♥激♥行劫酒铺
You see me doing thrill-seeking liquor-store holdups…
胸膛上刺着”天生输家”的人吗
…with a “Born to Lose” tattoo on my chest?
我不这样认为 – 对
No, I do not. – Right.
我不会再回去坐牢
I am never going back.
那么就别再做大买♥♥卖♥♥(抢劫)
Then don’t take down scores.
我做我擅长做的事 我做大买♥♥卖♥♥(抢劫)
I do what I do best, I take scores.
你做你擅长做的事 阻止像我这样的人
You do what you do best, trying to stop guys like me.
你从不想过正常生活吗
So you never wanted a regular-type life?
那是什么 烤肉和看球赛吗
What the fuck is that? Barbecues and ball games?
是的
Yeah.
像你一样正常的生活吗
This regular-type life like your life?
我的生活 不 我的生活
My life? No, my life…
我的生活一塌糊涂
No, my life’s a disaster zone.
我的继女情绪深受困扰
I got a stepdaughter so fucked up…
因为她的亲生父亲是个大浑蛋
…because her real father is this large-type asshole.
而我和我妻子 我们的婚姻正面临破碎边缘
I got a wife. We’re passing each other on the down slope of a marriage…
这是我的第三次婚姻
…my third…
因为我把所有时间都花在追捕像你这样的人
…because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block.
那就是我的生活
That’s my life.
有人曾对我说
A guy told me one time:
“要毫无牵挂”
“Don’t let yourself get attached to anything…
“一旦感到风头不对时”
…you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat…
“可以在三十秒内一走了之”
…if you feel the heat around the corner.”
如果你想抓我 我行动时你也行动
Now, if you’re on me, and you gotta move when I move…
你要如何才能保持婚姻呢
…how do you expect to keep a marriage?
这说法很有趣
Well, that’s an interesting point.
你是个和尚吗
What are you, a monk?
我有女伴
I have a woman.
你怎么告诉她的
What do you tell her?
我说我是推销员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!