请注意
Your attention, please.
我们现在有火灾警报
We are currently experiencing a fire alarm.
请不要惊慌 请不要乘坐电梯
Please do not panic. Please do not take the elevators.
该死 – 韦恩葛罗没有动静 我留在这里
Shit. – Waingro’s not moving. I’m staying here.
我去查看楼梯 如果有烟雾 会叫你离开
I’m checking the stairs. If there’s smoke, I’m pulling you out.
她父亲呢 要我通知她父亲吗
What about her dad? You want me to call him?
他在内华达山某处
He’s somewhere in the Sierras.
而且她选择了你
And she chose you.
她选择在你的房♥间自杀
She picked your place.
这种事不应该发生在她身上
It’s not right, what happened to her.
是的 不应该
No, it’s not.
好吧
Okay.
有没有办法
Is there any way…
能克服我们之间的问题
…that it could work out between us?
我希望能说有
I wish I could say yes, you know.
可是终究
But in the end…
就像你所说的
You know, it’s like you said:
我一生全奉献给被我追捕的罪犯
All I am, is what I’m going after.
我不是你想要的人 贾丝汀
I’m not what you want, Justine.
如果你需要走就走吧
Well, go on, if you have to.

No.
我可以留下来 – 我没事 我可以应付
I’ll stay. – No, I’m okay. I can– I can handle this.
你自己小心
Just be careful.
给我打电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Call me here. Let me know you’re okay.
好吗
Okay?
走楼梯
Take the stairs.

Yeah?
酒店安保 三楼发生火警 各楼层的人都得疏散
Security. There’s a fire on 3. We have to evacuate all the floors.
我不能离开这里
I can’t leave here.
兄弟 我们为什么不先谈一下呢
Why don’t we just talk about this a bit, brother?
他在17楼
He’s here on 17.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
洛城警♥察♥ 别动 手放在头上
L.A.P.D. Don’t move. Put your hands on your head, now.
将我换到五号♥频道
Switch me to TAC 5.
卡萨尔 阿杰
Casals? JJ?
卓克 阿杰
Drucker, JJ?
文森特 我在大厅的楼梯旁
Vincent, I’m at the lobby level by the stairwell.
有什么消息
What have you got?
小组得乘坐其他的电梯去17楼
Teams are moving up the other elevators to the 17th floor elevators.
因为火警 电梯不能使用
All out of commission because of the fire alarm.
现场一片混乱 – 好 收到
It’s a mess. People everywhere. – Fine. 10-4.
赶快离开这里
Let’s go, get out of the way.
不要挡路
Stay out of the way.
把散♥弹♥枪♥给我 – 是 长官
Let me have that shotgun. – Yes, sir.
我跟你说过 我不会再回去坐牢的
Told you I’m never going back.
没错
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!