然后追捕他们
…and then you hunt them down.
这是你唯一投入的事
That’s the only thing you’re committed to.
其余的是你经过时留下的烂摊子
The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through.
我不明白的是 我为什么不能离开你
What I don’t understand is why I can’t cut loose of you.
嘿 莉莉安小姐
Hey. Miss Lillian.
我们走吧 宝贝
Let’s go, baby.
我见过经理 他就是老板吗
I met the manager. Is that the boss?
我为他现在每天在做的事而坐牢
I did time for what that motherfucker does every day.
你可以忍♥受直至找到新工作吗
Baby, can you just handle it till we find you something new?
你可以吗
Can you do that?
更难忍♥受的我也捱过
Ain’t a hard time been invented that I cannot handle.
你为什么跟我在一起 莉莉安
What you hanging with me for, Lillian?
因为我以你为荣
Because I’m proud of you.
你以我为荣吗
You’re proud of me?
你为什么会以我为荣呢
What the hell you proud of me for?
回家吧
Come on home.
你去那里做什么 – 我去滑雪
What were you doing there? – I was skiing.
我试图滑雪
I was trying to ski.
那就是大家去那里的原因 滑雪
That’s what people do there. You go skiing…
顺便认识别人
…and you meet people.
拥有一段愉快的时光
You try to have a good time.
你拥有过愉快的时光吗 – 没有
Did you have a good time? – No.
为什么
Why not?
我不擅交际
I’m not good at meeting people.
你认识了我
You met me.
我没细想 事情便发生了
Well, that happened without my thinking about it.
可能就是因为这个缘故
Which is why, probably.
不 那是因为你很有魅力
No, it’s because you were fine.
伊迪
Eady.
跟我一起去玩
Take off with me for a while.
哪里 – 纽西兰
Where? – New Zealand.
什么时候
When?
我不能和你一起同去 但我可以和你在那里会合
I have to go separate, but you could meet me there.
但我的工作怎么办
But my job, my–
我有钱 你不需要赚钱
I got money. You don’t need money.
你可以在那里开间设计公♥司♥ 在那里工作
You could set up a studio, do work there.
我不知道 – 还要知道什么
I don’t know. – What’s there to know?
你是不是已经结婚了
Are you married?
什么 – 你来去无踪
What? – You come and go–
我才没有结婚
The last thing I am is married.
我的人生正在走下坡 大空白
I’m a needle starting at zero going the other way, a double blank.
可是 突然间
Then, all of a sudden…
出现了你这样的人
…someone like you comes along.
你还不够了解我 尼尔 – 我了解得够多了
You don’t know me, Neil. – I know enough.
跟我走
Come with me.
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s wrong, baby?
没什么 一切都好 你会去吗
Nothing’s wrong. Everything’s right. Will you go?

Yeah.
很好
Good.
亲爱的 – 你好
Hey, sweetie. – Hi.
怎么了 你忘了妈妈会去接你吗
What happened? You forget your mom was picking you up?
不是
No.
那是怎么回事
So, what’s going on?
我想独自一人待着
I felt like being alone.
好吧 我送你回家
Okay. Come on, I’ll drive you home.
嘿 麦克 – 嘿 劳伦
Hey, Mike. – Hey, Lauren.
有什么动静
What’s happening?
小队长
Lieutenant. Sir.
杰克森警长想知道有什么动静
Captain Jackson wants to know what’s going on.
没有动静 不要用无线电
Nothing’s going on. Stay off the air.
杰克森太性急了
Jackson’s a…
(投资级金属)
好技术
Technique.
芝麻开门 就在那里
Open sesame. Right there.
他行动了
There he goes.
我们离开 – 我快完成了
We walk. – I’m right there.
我们离开 现在马上走
We walk! Now! Come on.
他听到了
He’s heard it.
他听到了
He’s heard it.
注意
Heads up.
一个人出来了 – 等等 警长
One’s coming out. – Hold it, captain.
文森特 他没带走任何东西 – 是的 我看到了
Vincent, he’s not carrying anything. – Yeah, I see.
行动 – 要等我上司批准
Here we go. – Not till my boss says so.
文森特 他们俩都没拿东西
Vincent, both of them are not carrying anything.
好吧 让他们走 – 什么意思 我们可以逮捕他们
Okay, let them go. – What do you mean? We can take them on!
控以何罪 非法入侵吗
What are you gonna take them on? Breaking and entry?
你还不懂吗 他们没偷任何东西
They didn’t steal anything. Don’t you get it?
只是轻罪
It gets knocked back to some misdemeanor…
他们坐牢半年便可出狱 不行
…they do six months and they’re out. No fucking way.
我会挨上级骂 他们不能走
I’m not taking the heat from my boss. They’re not walking.
他们会走的 这次行动由我指挥
That’s exactly what they’re gonna do. They’re gonna walk. This is my operation.
我的战略指挥权凌驾于你的职位
I have tactical command that supersedes your rank.
他们会离去 而你会让他们走 可恶
They will walk away and you will let them. Fuck.
回去工作
Back to work.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 他们从哪里冒出来的
L.A.P.D. Gee, what? Where the fuck did this heat come from?
或许他们知道那里会被劫
Maybe it’s the score they were onto.
不是因为我们 而是因为那里以前曾多次被劫
The place, not us. Because it’s been hit a couple of times, you know.
假设他们监听我们的电♥话♥住所
Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses…
假设他们目前正在监视我们的一举一动
…assume they got us right here, right now as we sit.
假设一切
Everything. Assume it all.
我们要如何付科索银行的头期款
How we gonna buy the bank package from Kelso?
那不是问题 我会先垫着 – 那凡赞怎么办
I’ll front that. That’s not a problem. – What happens to Van Zant?
警方在追查我们 你想和他开战吗
With the heat we got, do you wanna play World War II in the streets with Van Zant?
不 我想要我的七十五万 不能轻易放过他
No, I want my 750. And he gets a pass?
我比你们更想杀了凡赞 但他现在成了奢侈品
I got more motivation to whack Van Zant than either of you. He is a fucking luxury.
问题是我们抢银行还是离去
Our problem is, take the bank or split right now?
不要回家 不要收拾东西 什么都不要做
Do not go home, do not pack, nothing.
三十秒后我们各自一走了之 就此结束
Thirty seconds flat from now, we are gone on our separate ways. That’s it.
克里斯
Chris.
值得冒险抢劫银行
The bank is worth the risk.
我需要钱 兄弟
I need it, brother.
我认为我们应该留下来抢银行
We should stay and take it down. That’s where I come out.
你做什么我都会跟随 尼尔 任何事
I roll with you, Neil. Whatever. Whatever.
这次不行 麦克 这次你要自行决定
No, not on this one, Michael. On this one, you’re on your own.
你觉得这是最好的做法吗
You figure this is the best thing to do?
这是最好的做法吗
This is the best thing to do?
我打算事成后收手 所以对我来说 风险也许值得
I got plans. I’m going away after. So for me the reward is maybe worth the stretch.
但伊莲很会理财 你存了很多钱
But Elaine takes good care of you. You got plenty put away.
你有基金和地♥产♥
You got T-bonds, real estate.
如果我是你 就不会参与这次行动
If I were you, I would be smart. I would cut loose of this.
对我来说 冒险才是我追求的
Well, you know, for me, the action is the juice.
我参加
I’m in.
你也是吗 – 是 当然
You too? – Yeah, sure.
哈哈哈 – 我们动手吧
Ha-ha-ha. – Let’s go.
去他们的 我们行动吧
Fuck them, let’s do it.
好 我们有很多事要做
All right, let’s go. We got a lot of work to do.
你不能进去 – 你看着
You can’t go in there. – Watch this.
不好意思 – 提姆 我再打给你
Excuse me. That– – Tim, I gotta call you back.
你得先预约
You have to have an appointment.
有何贵干 – 你是艾伦·马西亚诺吗
Can I help you? – Are you Alan Marciano?
对 你是谁 – 我是谁
Yeah, and who the fuck are you? – Who am I?
干什么 – 文森特·汉纳 洛城警局小队长
Hey. Hey. – Lieutenant Vincent Hanna, L.A.P.D.
洛城 这里是赌城拉斯维加斯 不在你的管辖范圉内
L.A.? This is Las Vegas. You don’t even have jurisdiction here.
我不知道你们以为自己惹到了谁
Hey. Hey, I don’t know who the fuck you guys think you’re pushing around…
但我认识这里的大人物 懂吗 – 赌城警方可以拘留你
…but I know people here, okay? – Las Vegas P.D. takes you into custody.
引渡你回纽泽西的纽华克
You are extradited to Newark on a New Jersey warrant…
因为三年前 你从北卡罗来纳走私香烟
…for smuggling cigarettes up from North Carolina three years ago…
或者你可以跟我们合作
…or you go to work for us.
简单明了
Cut and dried.
就这样 – 该死
That is it. – Oh, shit.
夏琳·薛哈利斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!