怎么可以指控她是叛徒
How can you accuse her?”
让她不要乱说话
Tell her to keep her mouth shut.
我不该离开岐萝
I never should have left Ky La.
我应该留下与他们抗争 不管是越共
I should have stayed to fight them all: the Vietcong…
还是政♥府♥
…the government.
爸 如今我算什么
What am I now, Papa?
不是女战士 不是冯家的人
Not a warrior woman. Not a Phung.
只是街上要饭的烂货
Just a tramp, begging in the streets.
太丢人了
So ashamed.
别内疚
Don’t be ashamed.
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
听我说
Listen to me.
你命里注定该是个贤妻
You were born to be a wonderful wife…
良母
…and a mother.
而不是杀手
Not a killer.
黎里
No, be Ly.
别计较对错
Don’t ask what’s right or wrong.
这样很危险
These questions are very dangerous.
心善就对了
Right is only the goodness you carry in your heart.
爱祖先 爱家人
Love for your ancestors, for your family.
不然就是错了
Wrong is all that comes between you and that love.
回到你儿子身边
Go back to your son.
尽全力带好他 这才是你要打的仗
Make him the best son you can. That is the war you must fight.
也是你必须赢得的胜利
That is the victory you must win.
快走吧 免得村里人看见你 又要说闲话
Quick. Before they see you and talk.
我的小桃花
My little peach blossom…
没有我 你怎么办
…what will you do without me?
爸没有多久就死了
My father died soon after.
吞酸自杀 死在他热爱的土地上
He drank acid and died on the ground he loved.
他教导我生活就是慈悲那么简单
My father taught me life is simple and compassion follows.
他原谅我未婚怀孕
He taught me by forgiving me for being unwed…
从心里疼爱我孩子
…and taking to his heart my little child.
我给他办了最隆重的葬礼
I bought my father the best funeral he could have…
为他哀悼百日
…and we mourned him for 100 days.
一年过去了
A year passed.
我在韩国酒馆工作 卖♥♥酒挣小费
I got work at the Korean commissary, serving drinks for tips.
战局日趋糜烂 美军成了越南一景
The war got worse, and the Americans became part of our landscape…
成了我们中的一部份
…part of us.
这位是史蒂夫中士
I want you to meet Steve. He’s sergeant.
他想认识好越南女孩
Look, he want to meet nice Vietnamese girl.
把剩下的钱给我
Give me the rest of the money.

Hey!
等等
Wait a minute!
那边
Look back there!
我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
她回来了 给钱
There she is. She’s come back. Money, money.
抱歉 我朋友不肯
Sorry, my friend no take no for answer.
她怕你把钱要回去 你去追她呀
She’s scared you take back money. You chase her.
别怪我
Not my fault.
对不起
Sorry.
你还有事吗
Yes?
还要什么
You want something else?
我说过了 我不想当你的女朋友
I told you, I no want to be your girlfriend.
想女人 找妓♥女♥去
You want girl, you go see hooker.
别烦我
Don’t bother me.
我太老 不想嫖♥娼♥ 只想认识你
I’m too old for hookers. I just wanted to meet you.
钱我不在乎
I don’t care about the money.
你朋友介绍我们认识了 我也只要这样就好
Your girlfriend introduced us, and that’s all I wanted.
既然已经费了这么大的劲
Since I have gone to all of this trouble…
我可不可以进来
…you think it’d be all right if I just came in…
跟你聊聊天
…talked to you for a few moments? Just talk.
拜托 就一会儿
Please. Just a moment.
拜托 – 好
Please. – Okay.
一分钟
One minute.
门要开着
I leave door open.
你要是敢乱来
You bad guy, one funny move…
我就叫宪兵 他们就在那边
…I call MP. They right there.
我是良家
I good girl.
我要上班了
Okay. I go work now.
谢谢你来看我
Thank you for coming.
祝你在岘港玩得愉快 – 我等你回来
I hope you happy stay in Danang. – I’ll wait for you.
我要去很久 我在韩国赌场卖♥♥鸡尾酒
I go long time. I work at Korean casino. Serve booze.
没关系 我没处可去
Hostess. – That’s okay, I have no place to go.
我身上的钱都给了你朋友
I gave my money to your friend…
连的士都叫不起了
…and I can’t afford a taxi out of here. To tell the truth…
追你把我累坏了
…I’m tired from our little race.
好吧 你可以呆在这
Okay. You can stay.
但别太久
But not too long.
走的时候 请你锁门
When you go, lock door, please.
待会儿一起吃晚饭吧
Maybe we can have dinner later?
我晚饭有着落了 不可能
I have dinner. Not possible.
没关系
No problem.
幸会了 走时锁门 再见
Nice meeting you. Lock door when you go. Goodbye.

Hi.
请别介意 我躺了一会儿
I hope you don’t mind if I stretched out for a while.
你还没走
You’re still here?
你说我可以休息会儿 我想请你吃饭
You said I could rest. And I did want to take you to dinner…
谢谢你的款待
…to thank you for your hospitality.
你不明白 我不想吃饭
You no understand. I no want go dinner.
那就去
Then we’ll just go…
散步或喝一杯 我无所谓的
…for a walk or a drink. It doesn’t matter to me.
请你走吧
I want you didi.
你是好人
You nice man…
但我不想找男朋友
…but I no want boyfriend.
你有男朋友吗
You have a boyfriend?

You dinky dau.
不 没有
No. No boyfriend.
曾经有过
Me had boyfriend.
但不想找新男朋友
But me no want new boyfriend.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
听起来是他让你伤心了
It sounds like he hurt you.
是的
Yes.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
要我给你车钱吗
You want me give you money for taxi?
不要 我在这里很自在 – 我知道
I’m perfectly content right here. – I know.
我明白 我知道你想留在这 但这是我家
I know you want stay here, but this my house.
要女人 我帮你找车夫问问
You want woman, I call siclo.
我说过我对妓♥女♥没兴趣 我对你有兴趣
I’m not interested in prostitutes. I’m interested in you.
这是你弟弟
Is this your little brother?
这小帅哥是你亲戚
Is this handsome little boy your relative?
我儿子 – 难怪
My son. – Oh, of course he is.
好像你 眼睛很精神
He looks just like you. A lot of spirit around the eyes.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你叫史蒂夫
That your name?

Yeah.
抱歉对你不客气
I sorry I not very nice to you.
喝茶吗
You want some tea?
胖妞是我姐 这是我妈的八条狗
Fat girl is my sister. And this is Mom’s eight dogs.
全美国最丑的狗
She has the eight ugliest dogs in the United States.
我还是别烦你了
I think I better leave you alone.
雨太大了
Too much rain.
叫不到的士
No taxi.
等雨停了再走吧
You stay until no more rain.
你确定
You sure?
天哪 对不起
Oh, God, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
史蒂夫
Steve!
这是什么
What all this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!