我只是个女孩子
I’m just a girl.
我什么也没做
I haven’t done anything.
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is for?
想想它能对你的身体做什么
Think about what this can do to your body.
你的孩子会喜欢没奶头的妈妈吗
How would your baby like you with no nipples?
或者剥你屁♥股♥上的皮做凉鞋
Or maybe I could cut some skin off your ass to make some sandals.
想一想吧
Think about it…
越共女英雄
…Miss Vietcong Hero.
下次再传唤你
And when you’re called again…
你必须全招
…you be prepared to tell me everything you know.
不要动
Don’t move.
不要动
Don’t move.
我什么也没做 什么也不知道
I haven’t done anything! I don’t know anything!
妈用我的嫁妆贿赂军官
My mother used my dowry to bribe a military official…
把我放出来
…to have me released.
结果
And now…
村民怀疑我家勾结跟政♥府♥
…the villagers were suspicious of my family’s ties to the government.
终于
Finally…
越共来抓我了
…the Vietcong came for me.
她什么也没做 – 闪开
She did nothing! – Stay back!
不尊重
No respect!
你不尊重我们
You’ve no respect!
我也去 – 犯人才能去
I’m coming too! – No, the prisoner come alone!
不要过来
Stay back!
有人背叛我们
Our men were betrayed.
告密的人就在这里
There are informers here!
否则敌人怎知道那么多
How else could the enemy know so much?
村里有叛徒
This village is filled with traitors…
他们为了亲人出♥卖♥♥♥我们
…government sympathizers that would sell us out for a relative…
或者是为了钱 为了利益
…for money, for privilege!
我问大家
So I ask you:
对这种人要怎么办
What should we do with these people?
必须狠狠地教训他们
We must give these people a lesson they will never forget.
看到了吗
See?
看到没有
See it?
这是什么 – 坟墓
What is it? – A grave.
你的坟墓
Your grave…
傻丫头
…stupid girl.
你是怎样出狱的
What kind of deal did you make to get out?
出♥卖♥♥♥我们的生命跟他们交换
Did you promise them some of our ears for their belts?
是我妈贿赂军官 你们为什么不相信我
My mother bribed an official. Why won’t you believe me?
小富婆
Little rich girl!
想活命吗
You want to live?
我的命在你们手里
My life is in your hands.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不会跟敌人说什么
I mean, I won’t talk to the enemy.
在村里 我己经丢尽了脸
I’ve been shamed enough in my village.
如果你们想 我可以走得远远的
If you want, I’ll go far away.
永远不再回来
I’ll never come back.
你要是敢说 就真的宰掉你
You talk about this, we’ll kill you for real.
不要
Oh, no! Oh, no!
不可以呀
No, don’t!
放开我
No, get off!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我始终不明白为什么强♥奸♥我
I was never to understand why I was raped…
而不杀我
…and not killed.
或者是否越共真的已判我有罪
Or if I had ever really been sentenced by the Vietcong.
也许抓我去只是警告我爸
It may have just been a warning to my father.
但这一举永久切断了
But it ended forever…
我跟家乡的关系
…my relationship to my village.
大姐在城里帮我们找到工作
My sister Hai found us a job in the city.
爸留在家乡守护祖先
Papa stayed on the land to guard the spirits of our ancestors.
在西贡
In Saigon…
我们大为不解
…much to our confusion…
为什么要抓和尚
…the monks were being arrested.
我从未见过这么多车和人
I’ve never seen so many cars, so many people.
另一个
The other one.
夫人 她们可以了
Madame, they’re ready.
这边走
This way.
刚从乡下来的新工人 还不错
Country fresh. Good workers.
从哪个村来的
So which village?
岐萝
Ky La.
靠近岘港吗
Near Danang.
黎里很会带小孩
Le is wonderful with children.
是最好的保姆
Perfect babysitter.
她几岁了
How old is she?
十八岁
Eighteen.
健壮吗
Is she strong?
她非常健壮 四岁就开始做农活
Yes, she’s very strong. She started to work in the fields since she was 4.
就她们了
They’ll do.
是 夫人 走吧
Yes, ma’am. Let’s go.
黎里 黎里
Le Ly! Le Ly!
饭桶 你这样要受罚
You’ll be punished for this, you stupid girl!
竟然让主人自己开门
Making the master open the door!
别太凶 今天大家都累坏了
Don’t be too hard on her. It’s been a long day for everyone.
快去睡吧 我没事
Run off to bed. I’m fine. Go on.
我睡不着
I could not sleep.
我也睡不着 主人
I couldn’t either, master.
我不是你的第一次
I am not your first.
您是的
Yes, you are.
我曾被强♥奸♥
I was raped…
被岐萝村的男孩子
…by the village boys in Ky La.
可怜的小家伙
My poor thing.
月经来过没
Have you bled?
傻丫头
Stupid girl.
好吃好住还不满足
You were not satisfied with a perfect life in a perfect house?
非得勾引人家丈夫不忠
You had to seduce the husband! Make him stray from his wife.
看看你的下场
Look what it brought you.
不是这样的 昂关心我 他爱我
That’s not how it happened! Anh cares for me, he loves me.
你以为他在乎你这种傻丫头
Do you think a stupid girl like you means anything to him?
你居然怀了他的私生子
Now you’re going to have his bastard.
太好了
Perfect!
你得把它拿掉
You will just have to get rid of it.
我们明天去看郎中
We’ll go see the herbalist tomorrow.
你在干什么
What are you doing, Le Ly?
对不起 夫人
Oh, I’m sorry, madame.
我怀孕了
I’m expecting a child.
这我知道
Yes, I know.
郎中告诉我了
We learned it from the herbalist.
父亲是谁
Who is the father?
别意外
Don’t look so surprised.
一个男孩
A boy.
公园里遇上的 您不认识
Someone I met in the park. You don’t know him.
你为什么上香
Why are you burning incense?
因为
Because…
我不想要孩子
…I don’t want the baby.
我祈求宽恕
I was praying to be forgiven.
向我夫家的祖先牌位求宽恕
In front of my husband’s ancestors?
我不知道还能怎么办
I don’t know what else to do.
那男孩信天主教 跟您一样
The boy’s Catholic, like you.
我信佛
I’m a Buddhist.
明白了
I see.
黎里 我倒另有个版本
Well, I have another explanation.
我相信孩子是我丈夫的
I believe the father of your baby is my husband.
不 昂… 我是说主
Oh, no! Anh, I mean the mas…
住嘴
Be silent!
你知道我身体不好
You know I’m not well.
但我给他生了儿子
But I have given my husband sons.
漂亮的儿子
Beautiful boys.
比得上任何女人能生的
As fine as any woman could have given him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!