年幼子女可以上学
But younger children can go to school.
你们将会快乐平安
Your village will be happy and peaceful.
有问题吗
Do you have any questions?
有问题再去找村长
Go to your leader.
政♥府♥军夺我口粮 淫我妻女
The soldiers ate our food, slept with our women…
搜刮我们的财产
…and searched our homes…
跟几百年前的军阀没两样
…just as the soldiers of the warlords had centuries before.
总统吴庭艳与美国结盟
But the government’s leader, whose name was Ngo Dinh Diem, America’s ally…
他信天主教 跟法人一样
…was a Catholic, like the French…
所以我们佛教♥徒♥不信任他
…and that alone made him suspicious to the Buddhists in our area.
北越领袖胡志明
The Northern leader, Ho Chi Minh…
是抗♥日♥抗法的大英雄
…had been a great patriot against the Japanese and the French.
他热爱祖国的事迹 耳熟能详
And we always heard stories of his compassion and his love for Vietnam.
你 越共 – 不是
You VC? – No VC!
什么人
What are they?
他们是美国人吗
Americans?
听说他们都是戴墨镜的蓝眼睛瞎子
They say they all have blind blue eyes behind their glasses.
如果脱掉他们的靴子他们就会痛得哇哇叫
If you take their shoes off, they have soft feet and cry in pain.
拿掉墨镜和靴子 就打不了仗了
Take away their glasses, their boots, they can’t fight.
美国兵不怎么样
Not very good soldiers.
铁丝网也不怎么样
Not very good fence.
吴庭艳总统想知道
Your president, Ngo Dinh Diem, wants to know…
看见或听说谁帮助越共时
…what will you do if you see a Vietcong…
你们会怎么样
…or hear about someone who’s helping them?
报告部队
Turn him in to the soldiers.
很好
Good.
协助抓到一个 就有重赏
And get a big reward for every Vietcong you help capture.
白天 我们是政♥府♥的村子
During the day, we were a government village.
但晚上
But each night…
等军队回基地后 我们自己玩打仗
…when the soldiers returned to their base and we played…
越共绝不缺战士
…there was never any shortage of Vietcong fighters.
一晚 越共来找我们老师
One night, the Vietcong came for my teacher.
你教小孩子叛国 你是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Teaching these children to betray their country!
今晚你们首先要明白
The first thing you should learn on this night…
岐萝村不再受压♥迫♥了
…Ky La was saved from the boots of the oppressors.
我们是解♥放♥军♥
We’re the liberators!
夜晚属于越共的
The night belonged to the Vietcong.
我很害怕 但没有选择的余地
Even though I was scared, there was no real choice.
我们为了自♥由♥而打击南越
They fought for our freedom against the Southern government.
不管哪一边问话
No matter who’s asking the questions, either side…
都装糊涂 傻丫头
…play stupid, stupid, stupid child.
有老五和老三消息吗 – 他们都在北方受训
Any news from Sau or Bon? – They’re training in the North.
能回家吗 – 没时间顾家
Any chance for a visit? – There’s no time for sons and mothers.
我说需要她帮忙做农活
I told them we needed her on the farm.
她能帮什么忙
For all the help she is here…
也许当初该让她跟老五去
…maybe we should send her with Sau.
才能学会干活
That’ll teach her the value of work.
不许这样说
Don’t say that!
黎里必须跟别人一样干活
Le Ly must do her work like everyone else.
她自以为是小公主不干活
She thinks she’s too good for work.
忙着跟学校里的坏男孩调情
Too busy flirting with no-good schoolboys.
不 是大男生招惹我 – 不准这样说话
No, the big boys bother me… – Don’t talk like that.
安静 – 不许打她
Be quiet! – Don’t hit her.
你听到没有
Do you hear me?
你想把我的孩子全送去打仗
Do you want to send all my children to Hanoi or Saigon?
家人不在身旁 活着没意思
If I can’t have my family around me, what’s the point of living?
你只想到自己
You always think only of yourself!
法国人 日本人都压♥迫♥过我们 现在是美国人
The French, the Japanese, now the Americans are all over us!
去北方为正义而战很好
It’s good they go north and fight.
战争就要来了 你这个自私的笨男人
War is coming, you stupid, selfish man!
住嘴
Stop it!
走开
Go!
妈 原谅爸
Forgive him, Mama.
不要哭
Don’t cry.
我不给你♥爸♥面子
I’ve made your papa lose face.
你若对丈夫这样
If you ever do that to a husband…
我就狠打你两巴掌 一是替他打 二是我的处罚
…I’ll have both your cheeks glowing, one from him and one from me.
听到了吗
You hear me?
谁要先招
Which one is first?
没有人吗 好吧
Anybody? This is it!
不招就永别了
You talk now or it’s bye-bye, Charlie!
混♥蛋♥ 你懂不懂
You dig, asshole?
是你找死
All right, it’s your ass!
死吧
Kiss it goodbye.
轮到你了
You’re next.
说不说
You talk?
你到底说不说
You gonna talk?
啊 – 嘘
Ah! – Shhh.
妈请来本地的道士拿我哥哥们的脐带
At my mother’s request, a local wizard examined the umbilical cords…
算命
…of my two soldier brothers…
他们一年没来信了
…who had not written in over a year.
哥哥
The older one…
强壮健康
…is strong and healthy.
弟弟
The younger one…
在一阴暗的地方 我看不清
…is in a place too gray for me to see.
这不会是真的
No, this is not true.
我知道五邦还活着
I know Sau is alive.
我的肚子感觉得到
I feel it in my womb.
昨晚你听
Did you hear…
怪声吗
…funny noises last night?
昨晚的雨声吧
Maybe voices last night in the rain?
我听见了
I did.
问题出在这里
Here is your trouble then.
你家的神龛
Your shrine…
太小
…is too small.
游魂
And we have a lost soul…
想进来
…who needs to come in.
没错
That’s all.
只要在屋外建个神龛
Just build a shrine outside…
就好了
…and everything will be fine.
越共教育我们
The Vietcong ingrained in us a sense of xa…
对国土
…duty to land…
对国家要有责任感
…duty to country.
蚂蚁成为道德模范
The ant became our moral model.
我们建立人人平等的组织
We formed cells, associations where no one accumulated power over others.
只有死战才能不朽
Only in battle or by your own hands will you be immortalized.
蚂蚁不会往上爬 而是深入地下
You never moved up in the ant society, you only moved further in.
越共能赢得民众支持
If the Vietcong won us over…
是因与他们与人♥民♥打成一片
…it was because they lived their lives with us.
但我们每袭击政♥府♥军一次
But every time we ambushed the government soldiers…
他们就派兵加倍报复
…twice as many came back.
你下去看 他们在下面
Get your asses in there. Get your smart asses down there!
有一天
One day…
他们来抓我
…they came for me.
爸 救命
Papa! Help me!
快说 你在公路上干什么
Tell me quickly. Why were you on the road?
割草喂水牛 我没跟爸妈说
Cutting grass for the water buffalo. I didn’t tell my parents.
胡说
Liar.
再问一遍
Again.
你在公路上干什么
Why were you on the road?
我没想害人
I didn’t mean any harm to anybody.
骗子
Liar!
你是
You are can bo cai…
越共的女干部
…VC cadre girl.
你在打信♥号♥♥给同伙
You were giving warning to your friends.
越共基地在哪里
Where’s the VC base?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你参加过几次战斗
How many battles have you been in?
什么军衔
What is your rank?
求求你
Please…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!