总得有人挣钱 你又帮不上!
Somebody has to make a living here. You don’t help!
当初我何必答应妈收留你
I don’t know why I let you stay here!
我那些男朋友都抱怨你
My boyfriends complain about you!
孕妇代表恶运
Pregnant women are bad luck!
你这么无礼 要是爸在
How disrespectful you are! If Papa…
爸怎么样
Papa what?
跟侵略者 – 是吗
An invader! – Really?
你跟敌人上♥床♥ 你是家族叛徒
You sleep with the enemy! You betray your family!
够了没
That’s enough!
你够了没有
That’s enough out of you!
看着吧 我还会嫁给敌人
And I’ll marry one too! You’ll see!
我要离开这破国家
And I’ll get out of this goddamn country!
倒是你这个大小姐
And as for you, young lady…
我再也不可怜你了
…no more charity for you!
出去!
Go on! Get out!
出去!你以为爸只爱你一个
Get out! Do you think that you’re the only one Papa loves?
你这被宠坏了
You spoiled!
宠坏了的家伙
Spoiled!
为了活下去 我在美军营区捡垃圾
To survive, I picked through the American base camp garbage.
在那儿我第一次见到
And it was there that I first saw the remains…
被人谋害的妓♥女♥的残骸
…of poor prostitutes who had been murdered by men.
感谢上苍 是男孩
Thank heaven it’s a boy.
赶快 喂奶 你失血过多
Put him up to feed quickly. Too much blood.
你怎么养他
How will you care for him?
还是送走或杀了他
Better give him away or kill him.
才能清除你的耻辱
And your shame will be washed away.
在本地人里 你很幸运能到这里工作
You’re lucky, among the indig personnel referred to this office.
给你安插工作没问题
I will have no problem placing you.
只要你合作
Provided, of course, you play ball.
来 没什么
No big deal.
怎样玩全依你
We’ll do it any way you want.
你使出浑身本事
Now, you do your best…
我也是
…and I’ll do my best.
开门
Open door!
没什么大不了的 吹一个而已
Don’t make such a big deal about it. Just a little suck…
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
别进来
Stop!
你 去叫宪兵来
You! Call MP now!
这人想强♥奸♥我
This man try rape me!
快去呀
Go! Go!
这是开玩笑吧 闹着玩的
Supposed to be a joke, right? It’s a joke.
几个月过去了
Months went by.
更多妓♥女♥ 皮条客 黑市商人 什么都有价码
There were more prostitutes,pimps,black marketeers. Everything had a price.
我家人在苦熬
My family was suffering.
爸又老又病 不能做农活了
My papa had gotten old and sick and could no longer work the land.
大兵 买♥♥东西吗
Hey, G.I., you buy? You buy?
不买♥♥ – 买♥♥香烟吗
Not today. – G.I., you buy? Smokes? You buy?
大兵 买♥♥不买♥♥
G.I., you buy?
黎里
Hey, Le.
你好 大个子麦克
Hi, Big Mike.
怎么尽是零钱
You look beaucoup sau.
生意不好
No good day.
有好事能让你心情好起来 你看那几个小伙子
I got something to change your mood. See those grunts?
他们今天就回美国
They’re leaving for the world today.
怎么 想要纪念品吗
So what? They want souvenirs?
我有中国玉 还有大♥麻♥ 很便宜
I got Chinese jade, Big Mike. Mary Jane. Titi money.
他们想要真正的纪念品 要跟你爽一下
No, they want a real souvenir. They want boom-boom you.
要爽 那边多的是
Beaucoup boom-boom over there.
她们太脏了
Plenty crabs too.
他们都没性病 一到越南就进了丛林
These pencil-dicks are clean. They’ve been in the bush since they got here.
一个还有老婆
One of them’s going home to his wife.
你要他们中了镖带回家
Want them to go boom-boom some scuzzbag and bring home the clap?
他们一人出二十块
They’re willing to pay $20 each head.
我是好女孩 去你的
Le Ly good girl. Fuck off.
好吧 一个的话五十 加一个就一百
Okay, 5 flags and that’s just for one. $100 for the other.
两百 大钱呢
Two hundred dollars, real money.
干嘛
Why?
好多
Too much.
开玩笑
You joking.
他们窝在丛林里 所以有钱
These guys got the bread from being in the bush.
我告诉他们没病的很贵
I told them clean poon is expensive.
黎里
Look, Le…
他们刚从鬼门关回来 想要留点什么
They beat the odds. They want to leave something behind.
回忆…什么的
A memory. Something.
黎里不是那种女人
Le Ly not that kind of girl.
不干
No deal.
天哪 你真难说话
Jesus Christ, you drive a hard bargain.
四百块 是美金
400 fucking dollars. This is green.
他们一共给我这么多
And that’s it. That’s all they gave me.
我抽五十 你拿三百五
You give me 50 commission, you pocket 350.
你跟家人可以轻松过一年 何必那么固执
Support your family for a year, easy. What’s so hard about it?
十五分钟 毫不费力 躺着让他们出力就好
15 minutes. It ain’t even work. Lie there and let them do the work.
你又不是没跟男人做过
What’ll they do that ain’t been done already?
人家没时间等 收下钱
They don’t got all day. Take the money…
给他们留个回忆
…and give them a story to bring home.
你又不是黄花闺女
You’re no cherry.
就算为世界和平吧
Just do it for fucking world peace.
去嘛
Come on!
让他们笑着回家
Send the poor bastards home with a smile.
爸快死了
My father was dying.
我第一次回村里
I returned for the first time to my village.
你回来做什么
What are you doing here?
我听说出事了
I heard there’s trouble.
爸呢
Where’s Papa?
你♥爸♥
Your papa…
美国人来家里检查防空洞
The Americans came one day to look at our family bunker.
他们以为里面有越共 叫你♥爸♥先进去
They think Vietcong inside, make Papa go inside first.
没有越共
No VC!
他说里面没人
But he told them no one was inside.
他们仍扔了个手榴弹进去
They still throw grenade.
结果没响
But it did not explode.
两个美军进去
Then two Americans went in.
炸死了
No more.
他们生你♥爸♥的气
They were very angry at your papa.
打他
They beat him.
在他背上帖标签
Put paper on his back:
“越共”
“VC.”
把他关进牢里
Took him to prison.
打得很厉害
Bad, bad beating.
来吧 妈 来
Come, Mama. Come.
黎里
Be Ly.

Papa.
你喝起酒来了
You’re drinking now.
狗屁道士前些天来过
Stupid wizard came by the other day.
他跟我说
He said to me:
“我对你没话可说”好像我没救了
“I have nothing to tell you.” Just like that. I have no future.
不 他不是这意思
He didn’t mean it.
留在村里 我会死
If I stay in the village, I die.
道士是报喜不报忧
You know wizards hate to give people bad news.
是你自己胡思乱想 没什么好担心的
You’re just imagining things. There’s nothing to worry about.
谁担心了
Who’s worried?
跟祖宗团圆 有什么不好吗
What’s wrong with living forever with your ancestors?
我担心你 只是你妈妈变了
I’m worried about you. But your mother is not the same.
她怎样了
What happened to her?
有一仗美军打死不少越共
The Vietcong came after Americans, killed so many of them in a fight.
越共被激怒了
They were angry.
叛徒 叛徒
Traitor! Traitor!
陆叔叫他住手 说
Your Uncle Luc told him to stop.
她送两个儿子为革命捐驱
He yelled, “How can a woman who sends two sons to die for the revolution…
这种人会叛国吗
…think of betraying her country?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!