送给你一家人的
Just a few things for you and your family.
咱们再过一次圣诞
We’re gonna have Christmas all over again.
史蒂夫 拜托
No, Steve, please.
你别这样
You do not do this.
不可以
You cannot.
我当然可以
Oh, yeah. Sure, I can.
我嘴笨 就算我会说越南话
Le, I’m not very good with words. Even if I could speak your language…
也说不清我的感受
…I don’t think I could tell you how I feel.
我只想平静 快乐
I just want peace and happiness.
只想跟你在一起 帮助你和你的孩子
I just want to be with you and help you and your little boy.
还有你妈
And your mom.
这样错了吗 – 我不想做你的女朋友
Anything wrong with that? – I no want be your girlfriend, Steve.
我不想交男朋友
I no want boyfriend!
我命里跟男人
Me and men…
犯冲
…we have bad karma.
懂吗
You understand?
你一个小姑娘怎么老气横秋的
How much bad could have happened to a little girl like you?
别问 再见
You no ask. Goodbye.
你是好人 去找好女孩
You nice man. You find better girl.
且慢 等一下
Now wait a minute. Hold on here.
我懂命运这玩意
I know all about karma.
命运让我浪迹天涯
My karma has taken me all over the world most of my life…
与背包为伴
…living out of a duffel bag.
因此我来到这里
That’s why I’m here.
我该安定下来了 人生苦短
It’s time to settle down, quit pretending I’ll live forever.
我要回家
I’m going home…
回圣地亚哥
…to San Diego.
我有房♥子
I got a house…
和家人
…family there.
我请你跟我一起回去
I want you to be there with me.
你会得到安全 自♥由♥
You’ll be safe. You’ll be free.
你孩子也自♥由♥了
Your boy will have his freedom…
能受教育
…and an education.
前妻令我吃尽苦头 我真的
My first wife taught me a real lesson in my life. I’m serious.
想找一个善良的东方女人
I need a good Oriental woman.
像你这样的
Like you.
如果你愿意
If you’ll have me…
请你
…I want you…
嫁给我
…to be my wife.
过了三年
Three years passed.
不 他叫汤米 兴要改名吉米
No, no, that’s Tommy. And we’re going to change “Hung” to “Jimmy.”
我们随史蒂夫搬到中♥央♥高地
We moved to the Central Highlands with Steve’s new job.
史蒂夫疼爱新出生的汤米 彷佛他的生命重新开始
Steve loved our new son, Tommy, as if his life had started again.
岳母如果来加州看我妈
When you come to California, Mama san, to visit my mama san…
您就穿这身去迪斯尼乐园
…we’ll take you to Disneyland in those pajamas.
妈非常想爸爸
Mama missed Papa too much…
她彷佛活在现世跟来世之间
…and seemed to be living between this world and the next.
别这么固执
Everything’s so hard.
你♥爸♥希望你留在家乡
Your papa wanted you to stay on the land.
我不 那些都过去了
I can’t. It’s the past.
谁来照看我们的地呢
Who will take care of the land?
我老了
I’m old.
也许三仪会回来
Maybe Bon will come back.
我知道他会
I know he will.
我要去美国 妈
America, Mama.
在美国可以保住孩子们
In America, I can save the children.
史蒂夫说南越快完了
The South is dying. Steve says…
随时会沦陷
…it will fall faster than anyone thinks.
他妈妈和姐姐都在圣地亚哥
His mother and sister are near San Diego…
他会很快退伍找个好工作
…and he’ll leave the Army soon for a good job.
他爱我
He loves me.
我爱他
I love him.
你爱他
You love him?
是的
Yes.
他很好 妈
He’s good, Mama.
他爱孩子
He loves the children.
美国人”无始无终”
Americans are thu vo thuy vo chung.
太现实
They have no beginning and no end.
不敬祖先
They don’t care about their ancestors.
因此为非作歹肆无忌弹
So they think they are free to do any bad thing they want.
你跟他不会幸福
You will not be happy with this man.
你♥爸♥的亡魂将不得安息
And your father’s spirit will not rest…
除非他的爱女在家里
…till his most-loved child sleeps in his house.
要去哪里 – 别走散
Where are we going? – Just don’t separate!
出了什么事 – 越共攻占了美军基地
What happened? – They overran the base!
别走散了
Don’t separate!
快走
Come on, come on!
带上所有人 – 等等 吉米
Come on! Get everybody! – Wait! Jimmy!
没事
It’s all right!
我们的家当 – 没时间了 上去
Wait! Our things! – There’s no time! Get up there!
拿住这个 再见
Take that, okay? Goodbye.
史蒂夫 该走了
Steve, we gotta go!
快离开
Get the fuck out of here!
持件女士为我儿子的母亲
所有家庭成员均为合法家属
优先撤离
官方渠道失败
重酬
-史蒂夫·J·柏勒
这段终点到了 – 不是西贡!
This is the end of the line. – But Saigon!
下去 – 你说带我们去西贡呀
You’re getting out of here. – You say you take us Saigon!
不是 快
No, come on! Go!
你混♥蛋♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
You son of a bitch! Fuck you!
快走
Get out of here.
我的家人流落四方
My family was now blown to the four winds.
但在归仁城外路上 我明白不止我如此
But on the road out of Qui Nhon, I realized I was not alone.
整个国家完了
My whole country was collapsing.
镇定
Just be calm.
柏勒 柏勒
Butler! Butler!
史蒂夫.J.柏勒
Steven J?
抱歉 他在战时失踪名单上 你明天再来
He’s listed as missing in action. Come back tomorrow.
谁要找巴托司基
Batowski! Anyone for Batowski?
美国飞机票 两千美金
Ticket, American plane, $2000.
跟我走 美♥国♥佬♥出大钱
You come with me, American man give beaucoup greenback.
一万越币换美金
For dollars. I got 10,000 piastres.
看 是爹
Look! It’s Daddy!
你们还好吗
How are you doing, boy?
这是我梦想的一切
It was everything I dreamed of.
美国
America.
无垠蓝天 一个大块头紧紧搂着我
Big skies, and giant people crushed me in their arms.
我的好丈夫 史蒂夫柏勒
And best of all was my husband, Steve Butler.
陆战队柏勒中士
Marine Sergeant Butler.
到了 美梦成真了
Here it is. The dream begins.
他那张那棱角分明的大脸就是一切
In his big, craggy face was everything…
我爱死美国了
…I loved about America.
我跟住那屋里的人打过橄榄球
Played football with the guy that lived in that house.
那是我初恋女朋友的家
My first girlfriend lived in this house.
她真的不漂亮
She was a real dog.
你令我快乐
You make me happy.
无比的快乐
You make me very happy.
他来了 提前到了
He’s here! They’re early!
她好可爱
She’s so cute.
像个中国娃娃
Like a little China doll.
我只想想紧搂着你
Oh, I just want to hug you to pieces!
和孩子们
And the kids!
我爱死你们
I’m just gonna eat you up!
老弟
Hi, honey!
到家了 收拾收拾 妈在那边
Home port. Lock and load! There’s Ma.
宝贝儿子 你好吗
My baby! – How are you?
一看就知道谁是史蒂夫生的
You can sure tell which is Steve’s.
她就是黎里
That’s Le Ly.
真高兴见到你 亲爱的
I’m so happy to meet you, honey.
孩子们在那儿
The boys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!