No, I used this.
这是你所拥有的最重要的装备
This is the most important piece of equipment you will ever own.
它已经不知道救过我多少次了
This notebook has saved my skin more times than I care to mention.
你也该考虑多用用你的那本
You should think about using yours more often.
– 我当然在用了 – 给我看看
– I do use mine. – Show me.
– 真是太有才了 – 你该再看看反面
– That’s just extraordinary. – You should see the one on the other side.
– 今晚干什么? – 给我的白鹤芋浇水
– What are you up to tonight? – I have to water my Peace Lily.
你肯定有想要做的事
Thought you might wanna do something.
– 你到底在打什么主意? – 不知道 去酒馆?
– What exactly were you thinking? – Don’t know. Pub?
我觉得那不是个好主意 你呢?
I don’t think that’s a good idea. Do you?
你们两个
You two.
吹牛皮先生给你们留了今晚 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的票
A Mr Blower left you tickets for Romeo and Juliet tonight.
说是想略表歉意
Said it was by way of an apology.
– 是吗? – 嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我们不能接受一名 有公务往来的人的礼物 所以…
Well, we can’t accept gifts from somebody we’ve officially rebuked. So…
是啊
Yeah.
尼古拉斯 还好赶上了
Nicholas. Glad I caught you.
你们能不能今晚代表大家 出席那个演出
Wondered if you wouldn’t mind representing us at the am drams tonight.
– 当然了 长官 – 还有一张给丹尼的
– Yes, sir, of course. – And there’s a spare for Danny, too.
高兴点 或许很好看
Yeah! Hey, come on, it might be fun.
与迷人的死亡做永久的交易
A dateless bargain to engrossing death.
献给我的爱人
Here’s to my love.
现在
Now.
毒药? 我要亲你的嘴唇
Poison? I’ll kiss thy lips.
还好上面还残有点毒药
Happily some poison doth yet hang on them.
天使警官 你好 给《沙福德公民报》讲几句话吧
Sergeant Angel, hi-hi. Quick word for the Sandford Citizen.
很精彩
It was very enjoyable.
– 警♥察♥喜爱观看年轻人的爱情故事? – 我没这么说
– “Cop Enjoys Watching Young Lovers”? – I don’t think so.
本地警♥察♥对年轻人的自杀表示赞赏?
“Local Bobby Gives Thumbs Up To Teen Suicide”?
那是非常不合适的
That’s just grossly inappropriate.
这次你不会写错他的名字了吧 小提姆?
You will try and spell his name correctly this time, won’t you, Timothy?
真是瞎胡闹 不是吗?
Absolute tosh, wasrt it?
可恶的是 那些替角才是专业演员
And annoyingly, the understudies are actually professional actors.
那边的格雷格曾在《稻草狗》 做临时演员
Greg over there was an extra in Straw Dogs
谢莉曾在《嫌疑重犯》中演过死尸
and Sheree portrayed a cadaver in Prime Suspect.
天使警官 你来了啊?
Sergeant Angel, you came?
你能接受邀请真是受宠若惊
So thrilled you accepted my invitation.
是督察要我们参加的 所以…
Well, our Inspector requested we attend. So…
是啊 我们不能接受一名 有公务往来的人的礼物 所以…
Yeah, we can’t accept gifts from someone we’ve officially rebuked so…
去死吧
Jog on.
祝贺你和吹牛皮夫人
Congratulations to you and to Mrs Blower.
啊 这不是我妻子 这是德瑞帕小姐 我的女主角
Oh, this is not my wife. This is Miss Draper. My leading lady.
伊芙在当地村委会工作 警官 是位通晓内♥幕♥的小姐 [导演:伊芙德瑞帕的英文谐音就是”偷听者”(eavesdropper)]

Eve works in the local council, Sergeant. Quite the lady in the know.
– 才不是呢 – 胡说
– I am not. – Nonsense.
我保证如果敲开你的头 各种各样的秘密都会跳出来
I’m sure if we bashed your head in, all sorts of secrets would come tumbling out.
罗密欧 罗密欧 给罗密欧来一杯苦啤酒?
Romeo, Romeo, a pint of bitter for Romeo?
欢迎你的到来 乔治 怠慢了
Thank you very much for coming, George. Excuse us.
很荣幸 陛下
A pleasure, my liege.
– 伊芙很漂亮 是吧? – 她的笑真是与众不同
– Eve’s nice, ain’t she? – She certainly has a distinctive laugh.
在学校时她跟我同年级 总是有关于她的绯闻
She was in my year at school. Always had a thing for her.
很显然她跟那年长的男人有绯闻
She clearly has a thing for older men.
什么 跟马丁·吹牛皮搞? 不可能!
What, with Martin Blower? No way!
我们才看了那所谓的 长达三小时的演出 巡警
We just sat through three hours of so-called acting, Constable,
演得最投入的就是那吻了
their kiss was the only convincing moment in it.
嘿 既然你提到这点
Hey, now you come to mention it,
我也有理由相信她对年长的人有偏好
I too have reason to believe she favours the older gent.
真的? 什么理由?
Really? How so?
马库斯·坎特的哥哥说 他曾在鸭池旁帮他手♥淫♥到高♥潮♥
Marcus Can’ter’s big brother said he’d fingered her up the duck pond.
啊 警官
Oh, Officers.
为我先前的行为 再次致以我最诚挚的歉意
Again let me extend my sincere apologies for earlier.
没什么的 吹牛皮先生 小心开车
That’s quite all right, Mr Blower. Drive safe.
“小心开车” 我的天
“Drive safe.” Oh, my God.
要知道那家伙才因超速 被我们处理了呢
You know that’s the bloke we done for speeding earlier.
是啊 但愿这是我们最后一次见到他
Yeah. Hopefully, that’s the last we’ll see of him.
谁啊?
Who is it?
快来吧
We haven’t got long.
今宵漫漫
To us.
谁啊?
Who is it?
嗯?
Yeah?
– 脱咖♥啡♥因♥的? – 脱咖♥啡♥因♥的?
…decaffeinated? – Decaffeinated?
小布莱恩·利比在送报途中发现他们的
Little Brian Libby found them, out on his paper round.
他可要做上一阵子噩梦了
Oh, he’ll be having nightmares for a while.
肯定是以某个速度撞上牌子 把头都给切掉了
Must have hit the sign at some speed. Took the whole top off.
– 开这么靠边我头也掉了 – 靠
– I’ve had my top off in this lay-by. – Tits.
最有可能是失控 从那边冲出道路然后停在这里
Most likely lost control, left the road there and then ended up here.
那么 你们说呢?
So, what do we reckon?
天使警官?
Sergeant Angel?
我们应该拉上警戒线 别让公众看到现场
Well, we should get a proper cordon off, screen the remains from public view.
在救护队到来之前封闭道路
Close down the road until the ambulance crew arrives,
我们可以开条单行道来舒缓交通拥挤
whereupon we should open a single lane of traffic and ease congestion.
非常好
Very good.
照他说的做
What he said.
– 发生了什么事 丹尼? – 车祸
– What happened, Danny? – Car accident.
太糟糕了
Nasty way to go.
巡警 官方指南规定
Constable, official vocab guidelines state
我们不再把这类事件称为”灾祸” 而称之为”冲突”
we no longer refer to these incidents as “accidents,” they’re now “collisions.”
明白
Right.
“从来没有故事能比 罗密欧与朱丽叶更令人哀痛” (莎士比亚剧台词)
“For never was there a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
– 什么? – 马丁与伊芙 真是场悲剧
– Excuse me? – Martin and Eve. Such a tragedy.
扒皮先生 能否告诉我
Mr Skinner, do you mind telling me
你怎么知道受害人的身份?
how you know the identity of the persons involved?
事实就是这样 好事不出门 坏事传千里
You know how it is. News travels fast.
爱情撞上了罗密欧 一路哼着小曲
A love struck Romeo sings a streetsus serenade
– 发生什么了 丹尼? – 交通冲突
– What happened, Danny? – Traffic collision.
嘿 为什么不能称之为事故呢?
Hey, why can’t we say “accident” again?
因为”事故”暗示着没人会受到谴责
Because “accident” implies there’s nobody to blame.
别小题大做了 街鼠
Put a sock in it, town mouse.
你想在这小镇子做出大成就 他妈的滚出模范村庄
Yeah, you wanna be a big cop in a small town, fuck off up the model village.
我只是说 事情不总是像看上去的那么简单
I’m just saying, things aren’t always as simple as they look.
绝大部分情况是
Most times they are.
先看看孵化器医生的化验结果
Let’s just wait till Doctor Hatcher comes back with something,
再跳出来射你的冲♥锋♥枪♥
before you go jumping the Kalashnikov.
好吧 与此同时 你们为什么不查查马丁·吹牛皮的客户?
All right, in the meantime, why don’t you check out a few of Martin Blower’s clients?
马丁·吹牛皮是村里大部分人的代理
Martin Blower represents damn near most of the village.
你想要我们查遍整个电♥话♥簿吗?
Did you want us to go through the whole phone book?
是啊 先打给艾伦·艾·艾伦的儿子 好吗? (电♥话♥簿按字母排序A-Z开始)
Yeah, or put a call into Aaron A. Aaronson, shall we?
请别这么幼稚
Please, don’t be childish.
至少考虑去调查下马丁妻子
At least consider interviewing the widow.
马丁·吹牛皮很明显跟伊芙·德瑞帕 有风流韵事
Martin Blower was clearly having an affair with Eve Draper.
啊 你怎么这么确定?
Oh, and how did you establish that?
因为我们昨晚看了那所谓的 长达三小时的演出
‘Cause we sat through three hours of so-called acting last night,
他们演得最真的就是那吻了
and the kiss was the only convincing moment in it.
好吧 闭嘴 大胖子
All right, pipe down, big one.
那么 你还发现了谁的关系? 克罗基特与黛比?
Here, what else you got, Crockett and Tubby?
– 刹车痕 – 现在谁在幼稚了?
– Skid marks. – Now who’s being childish?
车祸现场没有刹车痕
There were no skid marks at the scene.
马丁·吹牛皮的车失控后也不踩刹车
Doesrt it seem a little strange that Martin Blower would lose control of his car
不觉得有点奇怪吗?
and not think to apply the brakes?
没有刹车痕 也就是说300码内
If there were no skid marks it follows
司机与乘客都没做出举动来保命
that for 300 yards both driver and passenger did nothing to prevent their fate.
这么简单的道理不用想都知道
You don’t have to be a detective to work that out!
就是
Yeah.
– 你们惹麻烦了吗? – 是啊 是他们
– Are you causing trouble? – Yes, they are.
艾尔罗伊的农场有了点小状况
Well, a spot of bother up at Ellroy Farm.
老亚瑟·温布利剪掉了不属他的篱笆
Old Arthur Webley’s been clipping hedgerows that don’t belong to him.
– 所以呢 长官? – 就这样
– Yes, sir? – That’s it.
是的 长官?
Yes, sir.
– 为什么要带条狗? – 我们需要狗的主人
– Why do we need the dog? – It’s not the dog we need.
好了
Right.
他说什么?
What did he say?
– 他说什么? – 他说 不就是条分界线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!